A Possessively Sadistic Mother!-1

My mother grew up in a very tough neighborhood in Bronx N.Y. called Hell's Kitchen, and came from a very strict Italian family. Being that my mother had to learn to be tough at an early age to survive living in that tough Bronx neighborhood as well as surviving being in a very strict Italian family, as a young girl my mother developed a very tough, sadistically, argumentative personality which would come out very easy when her short temper flared up. By the age of 7, my mother wasn't afraid of getting into an argument with anyone, whatever it was a verbal or a physical fight, and she always felt that she needed to prove herself, one way or the other. Once my mother's short temper flared up, all reasoning in her mind went blank, and she'd do whatever it took to prove she was the better person and win. For a skinny woman of 31 years old, who at 5 foot 6 inches tall, and weighed about 120 pounds, my mother was a very tough little bitch, when she wanted to be! My mother's short temper combined with her tough, sadistically, argumentative personality, was the reason my father left and divorced my mother, and eventually married my step mother Tammy. My mother was extremely jealous of Tammy who was a fitness instructor at Gold's Gym, and had a nice rock hard muscular body like a middle weight professional female body builder. Tammy had also won three Ms. Olympia championships. After my parent's divorce, my mother became more emotionally attached and possessive over me, her only son, and gave my father a hard time letting me spend the weekend with him and his new wife. After my father left and they got divorced, my mother didn't start dating any other men, but here is the strange part; My mother started wearing a lot more make up and started dyeing her raven black hair more frequently to color out the few strains of grey hair that was coming in, while she tried to dress younger and sexier in very tight shorts, very tight T-shirts, and tube tops during the day while I was at home, and in the evenings my mother started wearing shorter, sexier night gowns as well. After my father left, my mother who complained that she couldn't sleep alone, started crawling underneath the covers in my bed with me and wanted to cuddle with me every night, while we had what my mother called; "Our talks". During our talks in bed underneath the covers, I'd feel my mother's hand under the blanket stroking my easily erected cock. My mother would say while she was doing this, that she just wanted to make sure I had washed myself all over, but her warm hand that was stroking my cock under my blankets said something else entirely but it felt good, and gave me a reason to rise to the occasion! My mother also seemed to refer to me as; Sweetie, sweetheart, baby, babe, darling, or honey a lot more often as well!..........One of the few weekends I did get to spend at my father's new house with him and his new wife Tammy, on Sunday evening my mother met us at a rest area on the Garden State Parkway, where my father was dropping me off. Once I got into my mother's car, as she pulled onto the south bound side of the highway to drive us home, she asked; "Well Adam what do you think about Tammy? I bet she's not as great as your mother is." "Tammy's great mom!" I said very enthusiastically; "You wouldn't believe how big her muscles are, and you know what mom? Tammy can bench press 150 pounds!" "OH, SO I'M NOT AS GOOD AS SHE IS, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY MUSCLES? I COULD START WORKING OUT TO, YOU KNOW!" My mother said sarcastically as her short temper started to flare up! That night after we returned home, I went right upstairs to my bedroom and stayed there till my mother's short temper subsided............A couple of days later, Tuesday evening while I was having dinner with my mother in our kitchen, as my mother was smiling at me she pulled out a magazine that was titled; "SUPER MUSCULAR WOMEN!" that had a ripped muscular heavy weight professional female body builder on the cover, which she had hidden in a kitchen cabinet. My mother then turned to a page and showed me a picture of a very thickly, engorged, muscular woman as she asked me; "Adam, what do you think about if your mother had a huge, ripped muscular body like this?" I didn't know what to say. My mother had a very strange look on her face as she asked me this question, and it was kind of creepy why she would even asked me this. "WELL ADAM, I'M WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER!" My mother said as her short temper started to flare up. I didn't like the weird look in her eyes or the strange tone as my mother raised her voice, so not to set off her short temper, I said just to please her; "Yea mom, it would be cool if you started working out and became a hugely, ripped muscular female body builder." My mother looked at me with a very big smile on her face thinking that she was pleasing me, as she got up off her kitchen chair and came around the kitchen table, and after she sat in my lap she wrapped her two skinny arms around my neck, and as she pulled my face closer to hers, my mother gave me a big passionate kiss with her tongue in my mouth, which was something my mother never did before! Then as my mother gave me a big hug with her right arm, she moved her left hand lower and started rubbing my crotch, as she cooed; "That's what I'd hoped you'd say Adam, I'm going to workout very hard and muscle up just for you sweetheart because I know it will turn you on, and you'll be very proud to be seen with your very own ripped, muscular female body builder." Then my mother giggled; "By the way darling, did I ever tell you Adam that you've getting to be more of a man, then your father ever was?" Then my mother slid her right hand down to my crotch, as she started kissing me very passionately again with tongue...........Later that evening as I was just getting into bed, I heard a knock on my bedroom door, like I did every night after my father left us. Then my mother opened my bedroom door and asked, like she did every night since my father left us; "Honey, may I come in?" Before I could answer her, my mother was in my room and crawled under my covers to snuggle with me. Even though we were 18 years apart in age, at the age of 13 I was the same height my mother was, and our bodies fit together perfectly. As my mother held me closer to her, she giggled; "You know Adam, your dad married a female personal trainer with muscles, but when we first got married your father wouldn't let me exercise with weights, not even light ones. Your father was afraid I'd get too big and muscular. When I was in high school I used to exercise with weights and I had some really nice arms!!" "Really mom?" I asked getting excited, which excited my mother even more as I started having an erection. "Yea Adam!" My mother said as she cuddled me closer to her, while she reached down and started fondling my large erection; "My body reacts quickly to weight training, and mark my words honey, I'll become a real muscle gal in no time, and I'm doing it just for you darling!" As I started to fantasize what my mother's skinny body would look like all ripped and bulked up with muscles, my erection grew even larger as I was starting to really get turned on! Then for the first time since my mother started getting into bed with me every night, she crawled underneath my blankets, and I felt her remove my underwear shorts, then the warm sensation of her mouth as she started sucking my large erected cock! After several minutes, I felt a pressure explode out of me, as I heard my mother gulping loudly underneath my blankets. After it was over, she said; "AW! I'm going to need all the male testosterone you could produce Adam, to feed my strong growing muscles when I start working out lifting weights." As my mother was starting to cuddle with me again as she started falling asleep, my mother giggled as she was still caressing my erect cock; "From now on Adam, please call Angie, okay?" "Okay Angie." I agreed. Then my mother fell asleep still cuddling me in her arms. That night I had a troubled mind, what had I gotten myself into with Angie, I mean my mother? I know my mother has been lonely since my father had left her, but what this situation creates is so surreal that my own mother wants to have an sexual relationship with me, her own son, to replace my father! In a physiological sense, my mother being so still emotionally attached to my father, the way she started acting towards me, her son, I think my mother sees me as a younger version of my father. Plus the fact, my mother now feels very possessive of me, her only son, and she feels very paranoid, that if she doesn't start lifting weights and body building, I would become more interested in my father's new wife Tammy as well!.........The next day I arrived home at 3:30pm after the school bus dropped me off in front of my house. As I entered through our back door into our kitchen, I noticed lined up on our kitchen counter next to our blender, was eight big containers of; "MEGA PROTEIN MUSCLE GROWTH," three medical prescription bottles filled with little blue pills labeled; "STEROID ENHANCED FEMALE MUSCLE GROWTH MULTI-VITAMINS," which was prescribed by my mother's doctor, Dr Beverly Clark who was a pill pusher, would prescribe anything to anyone one of her patients as long as she made money on the deal. Then I found a diet book which was laying next to the pill bottles that was titled; "THE HIGHEST PROTEIN WITH ZERO CARBOHYDRATES DIET!" Then underneath the title it read; "THIS DIET IS GUARANTEED TO HELP ANY WOMAN WHO'S SERIOUS ABOUT BODY BUILDING, BECOME ANOTHER MS. OLYMPIA WINNER!" "Yea right I thought to myself, if it was just that easy." Then as I was wondering where my mother was, I heard loud, steel clanging, thumping, groaning and grunting sounds coming from the open door, that led to the stairs of our finished basement............After I went down to our finished basement, I couldn't believe how hot it was! My mother was standing naked next to the new steel weight set with matching weight bench she had just bought this morning, heavily sweating like a pig, while she was struggling to  do bicep curls with two, 10 pound dumbbells. "Mom, why is it so hot down here?" I asked, as I started to sweat like a pig now myself. After my mother put down her two, 10 pound dumbbells back in there place on the weight rack, my mother held up a thick, hard covered book in her right hand that was titled; "EVERYTHING THE AVERAGE WOMAN NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL FEMALE BODY BUILDER!" While she patted her small protruding pot belly with her left hand, said; "According to this book sweetie, I'll need to lose at least 20 pounds of fat before we'll start seeing any real results with my new muscular physique. So to kill two birds with one stone, I turned the heat up to 100 degrees down here. I figured I could sweat off the 20 pounds of fat on my old body, while I lift weights and build up my new body at the same time." Then as my mother put the book down on her weight bench, she tossed me a towel and said; "Okay baby, time to wipe down your sweaty muscle gal." My mother made me wipe down her sweaty naked body very slowly and very sensually, then she handed me a tape measure and said; "Okay sweetheart, I know I just started working out today and I have very little, if any muscularity to show you yet, but I want you to practise and get use to measuring my growing muscles, and keep track of how big and muscular I become." From that day on, every afternoon around 4pm I got into the habit of toweling my mother's sweaty body down after she completed her daily weight lifting workout, then I would measure her and record her daily progress on my lap top computer. End Of Part 1                                

Comments

Popular Posts