Cellular Wireless Controlled Female Muscle Growth!-3

A couple of days later after my wife figured out a few short cuts with the Droid X prototype, that could withdraw height, strength and muscle mass from another person, then magnify it's strength while it projected it to Sharon's body at the same time, causing her to grow even bigger in height and muscularity. After Sharon figured out this new trick with the Droid X prototype, my wife was ready to go after the one woman she hated the most, my sister. My sister Samantha or Sam as she liked to be called, was 6 foot 1 inch tall, 350 pound heavy weight professional female body builder, who loved to call Sharon a pip squeak weakling. Every time Sam and my wife got together, Sam loved to challenge Sharon to an arm wrestling contest which my sister would beat my wife at every time. Then Sam would feel my wife's skinny well toned arms and say; "Gee Sharon, for a fitness instructor you don't have that much upper body strength." But that was before my wife got her hands on my Droid X prototype with the F.M.G. chip! One night while I was out of town on a business meeting in our corporate headquarters in Houston T.X., my wife decided to finally take out her revenge on her muscle bound sister in-law!..........After Sharon got dressed in a black full body leotard that was super resistant and could easily stretch on her growing muscular body, with a pair of black sneakers so she could easily hide in the dark shadows, my wife tied her long brown hair in to a pony tail, and stuck a pair of big dark sunglasses into her cleavage, Sharon was dressed to kill, literally! Once my wife was on the street, she put on her earphones from her I-Pod and started jogging away. Most of our neighbors were use to seeing my wife having her run late at night, so nothing looked out of the ordinary in our neighborhood. Since it was late at night with most of our neighbor's in bed and the streets were empty, there was no one around to see Sharon's bigger breasts bouncing wildly up and down. Sharon ran the four blocks to my sister's house faster then she'd had ever ran before in her entire life, and at this super human speed my wife could also effortlessly jump the high hedge in front of my sister's house like it was a small puddle........... Now as Sharon was standing in my sister's over grown front lawn, she looked around at my sister's run down house and thought to myself; "Sam should spend a little less time at the gym, and spend a little more time at home fixing up this dump." Sharon then put on her dark sunglasses and slowly climbed the sagging front porch and rang my sister's doorbell, my wife was now at the point of no return. My sister who was wearing a red tank top and matching red spandex shorts that showed off her huge muscular physique answered the front door on the second ring. "Well, well if it isn't my pip squeak sister in-law." Sam said as she looked my wife up and down through her old rusty screen door; "I'm impressed that you finally took my advice Sharon and started hitting the weight room to build up your weakling body." After my wife looked around to make sure there wasn't any witness on the street, Sharon flung open the old rusty screen door, and pushed my hugely muscular sister back inside. After Sharon locked the front door behind her, my wife couldn't believe how messy my sister's house was, and how it smelled of Sam's body sweat because she had been working out lifting weights in her living room, when Sharon rang her door bell.........."Sharon, are you here to test out your new muscles by challenging me to an arm wrestling contest?" Sam said as she turned on a couple of lights, that made my wife's dark black leotard to shine, making all of Sharon's muscles even more evident. My wife then took out the Droid X prototype, and after she did one of her short cuts, Sam shrunk 3 inches in height and muscle mass, while my wife grew 3 inches in height and muscle mass! "HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT SHARON?" Sam said as she was trembling like a leaf. Now my sister was truly scared. Sharon was now almost 6 foot tall and was now 10% more muscular then she was a second ago. My wife just looked down at Sam and said; "Remember all those times in the past you've called me a pip squeak weakling Sam, because you were a professional female body builder and thought you were so much better then I was? Well my darling sister in-law, I'm here to steal your muscles and strength!"...........My wife then did a few more short cuts with the Droid X prototype, as my sister started to shrink extremely fast in both height and muscle mass, while my wife started to grow just as extremely fast in height and muscle mass! As Sam was getting smaller by the second, Sharon saw her running butt naked up the stairs, as her now over sized clothes fell off her. There was no place for Sam to hide now, she was connected to Sharon by the Droid X prototype, and my wife could now read everyone of my sister's thoughts, as well as stealing her height and muscularity. Slowly my wife walked up the old wooden stairs that were squeaking under Sharon's growing solid muscular weight. Sharon could feel her now more thickly muscular thighs rubbing together as she climbed the stairs. My wife couldn't describe in words the sublime feeling she was having of growing more muscular by the second, it was one hell of an orgasmic rush for her! After Sharon reached the upstairs landing, she quickly moved towards the locked door from where my sister was hiding behind and said; "Sam my dear sister in-law! You can't hide from me, I can feel you shrinking as fast as I'm growing!" "Stop whatever witchcraft you are doing you fucking insane bitch!" Sam called out from behind the locked door, like she was in some sort of emotional pain!........With one swift, very powerful kick from her now thickly muscular left leg, my wife smashed the locked door into splinters, and causally entered the room with a bad attitude in her in her stride. Sharon then stood over my sister, who was as small as a seven year old child, and patted Sam on her tiny head, while my wife again used another one of her short cuts on the Droid X prototype, and this time my sister felt the shrinkage of her strength and size even harder this time, as she was growing smaller and smaller like an underdeveloped child, and Sharon thought it was truly fascinating to watch nature working backwards, Sam was getting sleepy and lost her balance as my wife took her in her hands. While Sharon continued to hold the shrinking Sam in her hands, Sharon closed her eyes, while she was enjoying the feeling of the pure power of strength, human energy, and stamina pumping throughout her veins while my wife's muscles grew bigger and stronger by the second! Sharon now felt so enlightened, and more sexually aware of what she was becoming, a true muscle goddess!.........When Sharon opened her eyes, my sister was almost gone and there was a worm, almost like a micro fetus in the palm of my wife's right hand. Sharon could see all the details, the little fingers with most of the microscopic finger nails. My wife's vision had improved greatly along as her body did. Sharon then tossed the worm my sister had become into the toilet and flushed her down the sewer. It made my wife feel bad about it, like hitting a cat or a dog with your car, but with that my wife finally felt victorious over her bullying muscle bound sister in-law. Sharon then slowly climbed down the wooden stair case that squealed and moaned heavily under the weight of my wife's now massively huge muscular physique. As she approached the front door, my wife slowly opened it and looked out, to make sure no one witnessed her leaving my sister's house. Then Sharon exited through the front door, and after she jumped the huge hedge in front of my sister's house, my wife started jogging up the street unshaken for what she had just done to her own sister in-law! End Of Part 3
                          

Comments

Popular Posts