A Possessively Sadistic Mother!-6

"Well sweetie, am I everything you've dreamed of?" My mother asked in her deep baritone voice, as she held her hands behind her head, causing her thickly, engorged muscular biceps to swell up six times larger then her head, while thick raven black arm pit hair hung out from underneath. "Uh, yea Angie, it's quite different." I replied trying not to insult my mother, while hiding my disgust that she had turned into a muscular she-male. "Excuse me Adam?" My mother said in her deep baritone voice as she now held her hands on her thickly muscular hips, while her very short argumentative temper started to flare up, as mom's hugely engorged, barrel shaped, massively muscular man's chest, started heaving up and down very fast; "IT'S QUITE DIFFERENT ADAM? THAT'S ALL YOU COULD SAY TO ME, YOU FUCKING LITTLE ASS WIPE! I'VE WORKED VERY HARD THESE PAST EIGHT MONTHS TO BECOME THE FEMALE MUSCULAR GODDESS YOU WANTED ME TO BE, AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN ONCE, STARTED DROOLING! ARE YOU STILL SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO ME OR NOT?"...............Then a second later my mother's nasty, vicious personality changed, to a very sweet and gentle one, as she said; "Oh honey, I know I did my flexing posing dance routine for you earlier, but I haven't demonstrated to you yet, how strong I've become."...........Then my mother reached over and picked up a one hundred pound steel weight disk that was laying next to her weight bench, as she looked at me with a very meaningfully hard look. Then to my own disbelieving eyes, with both her sinewy hands, mom slowly folded the one hundred pound steel weight disk in half like it was made out of tin foil. Mom made it looks so easy, like she wasn't even trying hard to bend the steel weight disk. My mother didn't even jerk her arms once, or have a dramatic eruption of bulging muscle, as she just causally bent the steel weight disk in half, like she was folding a newspaper........As if to add punctuation to her current feat of strength, mom leaned over and held the now bent steel weight disk in front of my face, while her thickly, engorged muscles were rippling all over her thickly, engorged muscular physique. I was almost frightened now not knowing if my mother would be going into another one of her short temper rages, or not, but with the wild and crazy look in her eyes, as mom stood over me with her bare chested, unbelievably thickly, engorged hairy muscular body, showing off the evidence of her super human strength, just inches from my own nervous eyes. Then mom gave me a quick smirk, while she slowly waved the bent one hundred pound weight in front of me, patiently continuing to hold my attention, as she closed her strong fingers on the bent, one hundred pound steel weight disk, and crushed it like a marshmallow!............The bent steel disk imploded, actually deforming and then shattering around my mother's unstoppable super strong fingers, which caused a very loud metal screeching and crushing sound, as mom closed both her fists of ungodly strength around it! I stared in total amazement at my mother's super strong fists, as the sinews visible beneath mom's skin of her slightly hairy knuckles, expanded the large blue veins that protruded out, feeding even more strength to her fists, where no more strength was even needed! My mother then giggled ominously and I cowered away, afraid that my mother would throw her fists straight through my head, but instead mom fists slowly unclenched, and the sight of the solid metal weight disk remains scared me even more, and all that was left were the pulverized pieces of steel that fell to our basement floor, and on mom's hardened palms were tiny metal crumbs of absolutely annihilated steel, shattered beyond recognition!...........I still couldn't believe it, that what my mother had done with both her bare hands! Without any exertion whatsoever, mom effortlessly bent that one hundred pound steel weight disk in a demonstration of unmitigated super strength! "WATCH SWEETIE!" Mom commanded as her eyes stared directly into mine, while she picked up the mangled steel from the basement floor, and pushed it hard in between her thickly, engorged muscular pecs! Mom's chest was two massive, engorged, ridged slabs of thick blue veined pectoral muscles, with two small feminine nipples with dark black hair growing around them. Mom smiled warmly at me, as she pressed her palm harder and harder into her right nipple, as she tensed her hugely, engorged, right pectoral muscle, stimulating herself as her small nipples started to fully erect. More thick blue veins bulged up to the surface of her skin, as mom shut her eyes, while she let out a loud, sexual erotic moan! Mom's she-male odor inundated our finished basement, making me sweat in terror and arousal as the scent of mom's sweet strength saturated the room. Mom then removed her right hand from her right pectoral muscle, showing me just how hard she'd pressed the steel crumbs of the shattered steel weight disk against her unyielding muscular chest. I gasped in total amazement!............My mother's super human strength was so great that the steel had been plastered into a paper thin patch over her right nipple, and it was compressed so thin that it looked like silver paint. I could easily see every single detail of my mother's sexy aureole outlined, of the etches of mom's striated, thickly, engorged muscular right pectoral muscle. Then while she laughed very wickedly, my mother took a very deep breath and swelled up her thickly, engorged muscular chest, causing individual thick blue veins and muscle fibers to emerge, bending the now paper thin steel while she made her nipples dance. Mom then licked her lips in sexual arousal, while she flexed her thickly, engorged muscular pecs even harder then before, concentrating on actually flexing the areas around her nipples. My mother's, now very sexually aroused, hardened nipple burst out of the steel, as it flicked with her thickly engorged dancing pecs, causing the worn steel to disintegrate into tiny steel flakes! Mom smiled with pleasure at her own super human strength, as I gripped harder on my mother's weight bench, at her immense super human strength, and muscular power! Now terrified out of my mind, at what a super humanly strong, freakishly muscular monster my mother had become, I still didn't know what mom was truly capable of, especially with her now Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde personality, becoming a mean and nasty bitch with her short temper in one moment, then turning back into a sweet and loving woman a second later. Mom then said to me with a smirk on her face; "Sweetie, think about this long and hard. If my erect nipples could shred the hardened steel of that weight disk, then think how fast I could snap an inch thick steel chain, with a mere twitch of my hulking, thickly, engorged muscular pecs!"............"I'm so freaking muscular darling!" My mother smiled with an extremely, wild, crazy icy look in her eyes, as she abruptly stood up erect to her full 5 foot 6 inches in height, as I flinched and cowered on her weight bench, sweating very nervously as mom loomed her thickly, engorged bare muscular chest above me! Mom's massively, engorged muscular lats flared out to their max, and were visible from her front, pushing my mother's huge, ripped muscular engorged arms out another 45 degrees, and mom's muscular lats were so broad, so incredibly vast that mom completely eclipsed me in her own shadow! My mother's muscular flare was so dramatic, that she actually looked like a gigantic, winged, freakishly muscular monster, about to prey on me...........As she inhaled deeply, I fully registered for the first time, the absolutely insane muscularity mom possessed even on her thickly muscular sculpted stomach! My mother didn't just have a set of rock hard six pack abs, or even an eight pack, mom clearly had a twelve pack set of rock hard abs! Two large columns with six amazing thick rows of three inch blocks of chiseled muscle, were fully separated even when they were relaxed. Only my mother's tiny, sexy belly button disrupted the jagged perfection of her magnificent muscular abs. Mom's abs were so deep, that one could lose a digit between the inhumanly jutting, chiseled cinder block bricks of her muscular flesh. The muscular detail on my mother's torso was something that Michelangelo would have been at a loss to capture, even on idealized sculpted perfection! Surrounding the grid of abdominal ingots were individual slashing fingers of sinew that made up a stunning side armor of steely obliques. Mom's flesh was now so incredibly hard, that even with a sledge hammer one couldn't even put a dent into her muscular midsection. My mother was bigger and more muscular, and in better physical condition then any contest ready professional body builder, no man or woman could ever match mom's beyond perfect genetic muscular structure, or super human level of conditioning! It was a realization that became even more pronounced, when mom exhaled the deep breath she was holding in and said in her deep baritone voice; "I'm now so fucking muscular and unbelievably strong, that I hope I've made your birthday wish come true sweetie!"..............Then my mother turned around to show off her thickly, engorged muscular back side, which had some dark black hair growing between and around her thickly, engorged muscles. I choked, uncomprehending at the bare, hairy female muscularity before my own eyes, and the magnificent revelation of mom's bare muscular bubble shaped ass! Mom now possessed a rear end that I wouldn't have believed to be humanly possible on any woman! It couldn't be described as tight, my mother's butt locks weren't just in the same league as the most shredded female body builder's gluts, they were in another category all their own! Mom's haunches were so deeply hollowed at her sides, that I could probably fit my entire hand in one of her carved, notched butt side dimples. Every one of my mother's glut muscles weren't only separated, or even striated, mom's entire ass had actually ridged out three dimensions which was carved from her waist to her thickly, engorged hamstrings. My mother's back was so thickly ripped, she even had rivers of thick, protruding blue veins on her bubble shaped ass, feeding blood to her inhumanly thickly, engorged muscular rear end with more super human strength, then anyone could ever possibly conceive! Then to my own astonishment, mom's shrunken, but paradoxically thickly engorged, bulging glut blocks look like they had been carved from layers of sedimentary rock, but even with that comparison I couldn't do my mother justice! The truth was, mom could actually crush such rock to dust between those amazingly hard, chiseled, thickly, engorged  butt locks with an effortless twitch of her super strong ass! A human skull alone would prove no more resistance then an over ripe grape. Mom now possessed the freakiest, most thickly engorged muscular female ass on the entire planet! And emerging from that unholy, freakishly muscular monster's granite thick gluts, were mom's jagged, thickly engorged muscular calves, and my mother's thickly, engorged muscular legs were so freaking muscular, that the only thing I could compare them to would be to my mother's thickly, engorged muscular arms! End Of Part 6                                   

Comments

Popular Posts