Cellular Wireless Controlled Female Muscle Growth!-The Final Chapter!

As Sharon slowly crept through the dark shadows and approached the duplex, she hid behind some bushes when she heard some people exiting through one of the front doors. Four of the female body builders came outside and one lit up a marijuana joint, and they were walking towards the bushes that my wife was hiding behind. As she watched from behind the bushes the four female body builders started passing the marijuana joint back and forth while they were getting stoned, Sharon then got an idea on how to make them so sleepy. By now my wife felt that every time she used the Droid X prototype on someone, it was like a sedative drug, so when Sharon tried it on the four female body builders they became very dizzy, and searched for some place to sit and sleep right away. My wife felt like a vampire on her first day of becoming one, but instead of sucking their blood, Sharon sucked up all their height, strength, and muscle mass! As my wife now stood over the four sleeping female body builders who were now sleeping outside on the lawn, at first Sharon didn't absorb anything from them, her already stretched out to the max, dark black leotards couldn't handle much more of my wife's insanely huge muscular growth!........But Sharon had four heavy weight professional female body builders sleeping at her feet, and she couldn't let them go. They were too close and it was too temping for Sharon not to want to grow even bigger and even stronger, so my wife let her intuition and instincts decide for her. "Aw what the fuck! There's always more room for growth potential!" Sharon thought to herself as she started doing another short cut with the Droid X prototype. This time, since she was absorbing all the height and muscle mass from these four heavy weight female body builders, Sharon saw electrical shocks coming out of each muscular woman, while she was feeling a very powerfully strong electrical current racing throughout her entire body! Each female body builder's strength and muscle mass was going into Sharon's body at 100,000 volts per second!..........When my wife looked down at her already huge breasts, they were growing even larger at too fast a rate, Sharon's tits were starving for strength and growth, and they wanted to keep up with the rest of her growing muscular physique. After my wife surpassed an E-cup, her tits were so humongous now, that what was left of her dark black leotards, started to rip in the front but did not collapse off her engorged muscular body. At the same time Sharon's shoulders and arms were getting just as humongous and muscular as well! Happy with her current muscular proportions, Sharon tried to shut off the Droid X prototype, but she couldn't! My wife continued growing taller as well as muscular by the second, and her black sneakers started to protest as her feet grew even larger, but it's black leather hugged to the form of Sharon's now hugely monstrous feet!..........As my wife continued to feel the very powerfully strong electrical current racing throughout her entire body, the material of Sharon's dark black leotards started ripping away from her hugely engorged muscular legs, bursting at the seams with a loud material ripping sound. When Sharon flexed her arms in a double bicep pose, her sleeves as well burst at the seams as her 88 inch guns towered into the air! Sharon thought to herself; "I now have a body like a mythical creature, a true muscle goddess! I will create fear, lust, and envy to every person I meet! I will be a super star in all the world's record books!" Then my wife held her head back, and let out a loud wild animal, wicked laugh, which sounded more like a wolf's howling that echoed throughout the area!..........Jim, Jim, JIM WAKE UP!" Sharon said; "You fell asleep at your desk again darling." "HUH?" I asked as I raised my head off my arm that I had rested on my desk. As my eyes started to focus I saw my wife Sharon standing in my den at the front of my desk, and she was back to her normal 5 foot 4 inches in height, and her body was back to it's 125 pounds, very curvy, well toned figure, and my wife was wearing her favorite pink, short sleeved button down blouse, designer jeans and black leather boots. "Honey, you've back to normal!" I said very happily. "Excuse me Jim, I haven't changed at all since you last saw me an hour ago. I was in the living room watching T.V. when I heard you cry out, SHARON PLEASE STOP, YOU'VE BIG ENOUGH!!! I came in here and found you sound asleep at your desk again, and by the way Jim, what the hell were you dreaming about?" My wife said as she gave me a weird look; "To be honest Sharon, once you woke me up, I forgot what the dream was about." I said, hoping my wife believed me. Then I went down stairs to my basement work shop, and took a hammer and smashed the Droid X prototype into a million pieces! The End!                    

Comments

Popular Posts