Cellular Wireless Controlled Female Muscle Growth!-4

Late at night as my wife continued running up the dark deserted street from my sister's house, when Sharon decided to practice the range of her now super human strength. Running at thirty five miles an hour my wife was at least 25 miles away from Sam's house in less then twelve minutes flat! Sharon now felt so pumped and the faster she ran the more her muscles wanted the exercise, in fact they were demanding my wife to use them! Sharon could jump higher now like a cat as her balance was getting better, and she could move extremely fast, and very smoothly like a ballerina. Sharon thought to herself as she jumped up onto a very tall branch on an Oak tree; "This must be what it feels like to be a super hero." As my wife sat very high up on the branch in the Oak tree, Sharon noticed that she was in the back yard of a house, and through the second floor windows my wife noticed three people sleeping in their beds, no one could hide themselves from Sharon with her super vision........."Perfect! These people will never know what happened to them." Sharon thought to herself. This time as my wife worked another one of her short cuts with the Droid X prototype, Sharon payed attention to her own muscle growth, she wanted to know if it could control her proportions, because she had become too thickly muscular at her waist, and she needed more muscularity in her gluts. My wife also wanted more muscular hips and longer muscular legs as well! After Sharon completed another short cut with the Droid X prototype, the energy from one of the three sleeping people in the house, started spreading to my wife's bones and muscles. Sharon felt her hips enlarging and growing more muscular just like she wanted, her already muscular bubble shaped ass grew even more muscular and harder like two bowling balls. As she continued sitting on the high branch of the Oak tree, while Sharon's knees were bent on the thick branch, she watched her legs grow longer and even more muscular then before. "Longer! Come on legs! Grow!" My wife thought to herself, then there was a loud wooden cracking sound, as the tree branch that Sharon was sitting on, gave away under my wife's growing muscular weight, and she fell eleven feet to the ground. Sharon didn't get hurt from the fall, but made a dent in the ground from her now hugely muscular bowling ball shaped ass! Sharon thought as she sat on the ground, that she needed to cover her steps better! Then when my wife stood up, she had a big surprise! Sharon had over done the growth in her legs, they were now too long! My wife was now over 6 foot 5 inches tall with super model legs, that were longer and thinner, but still quite more muscular then before, but still not as muscular as Sharon wanted them to be..........The sound of Sharon's fall woke up one of the sleeping people in the house, and a light in one of the upstairs window lit up. My wife had to act fast, so she used the Droid X prototype and focused it's entire program on him. The man started screaming in pain for help, but that didn't soften up my wife or her priorities. All Sharon wanted was it to be completely painless and fast. After a few seconds the screaming man seemed to disappear, probably reduced to a worm like Sam had been. My wife then flexed her arms in a double bicep pose, and they were at least 27.5 inches in diameter, which was bigger then any other female body builder in history. This gave my wife the enthusiasm that she needed to finish off the other two who were still sleeping in the house! Sharon saw through the windows as the lights started coming on in the house, the other man and woman had gotten up and was walking towards the screaming man's room. My wife again did another short cut on the Droid X prototype which linked her to the other man and woman. While it was easier and more comfortable for Sharon to do this from a distance, my wife had no control over the situation, Sharon got better results in her muscular growth when she was closer to her victims. So my wife quietly broken in through their cheaply made back door...........Sharon very quietly crept through their dark kitchen towards the hall way, and after she reached the bottom of their staircase that led to the second floor, my wife took a deep breath that inflated her muscular tits ten times larger then they had been a moment earlier, as she leaped up and silently landed on the second floor landing. After Sharon silently exhaled the deep breath she had just taken, she then silently like a ghost proceeded to follow the other man and woman to the screaming man's room. As my wife stood at the door way of the screaming man's room, the other man and woman turned to look at Sharon as she walked towards them. By the couple's surprised, scared faces, my wife seemed like a ghost and their heads were eye level with my wife's muscular quads. What a vision this couple must have been having, each one of my wife's muscular legs were bigger then their entire bodies together! Sharon wore her dark sunglasses while she continued the short cut on the Droid X prototype and sucked their height and muscularity as fast as she could! "This poor couple." Sharon thought to herself as she took pity on them, watching their scared faces. They never knew what was happening to them, and they had such an innocent scared look on their faces! My wife then crouched and took the couple in her growing muscular arms and let them rest on her growing watermelon sized breasts, which made Sharon's pecs swell even larger! "Shh, it will soon be over." My wife said soothingly to the couple as she held them lovingly in her growing muscular arms. Sharon then put them to sleep holding both their now tiny butts one in each of her hands, while the couple was searching for my wife's nipples like babies. My wife continued to caress them until they shrunk to the size of a penny, and then they disappeared altogether. As Sharon stood up her dark black leotards ripped up her back and crotch, and my wife's dark black leotards didn't look so dark anymore, the stress of her growing muscularity and height stretched the dark black material to it's max, leaving it now to transparency...........Once outside, Sharon looked around and saw no one near the house. Now that my wife's legs were more like she wanted, very long and shapely, and thickly muscular. Sharon thought that her legs were now two great works of art, and she was becoming the true artist sculpting the most perfect female form, but now my wife felt that her arms weren't muscular developed enough, to match her hugely, thick muscular legs and pectoral muscles. But my wife was going to correct this problem! This time Sharon had to run along the railroad tracks downtown to reach her final destination, two lesbian female body builders that my wife knew as friends of my sister Sam. As my wife ran at almost 100 miles per hour, Sharon thought to herself that this was great exercise for her legs. My wife wanted to run, her longer more powerfully muscular legs could run faster then ever before! Sharon's thicker muscular pecs also gave her a better support for her huge watermelon sized breasts to stop bouncing up and down so much. It wasn't painful for her, but distracted my wife a great deal and were ripping up the front of her dark black leotards. Sharon made the ten miles across town in a little less then seven minutes without breaking a sweat, and thought that she could run another ten miles more if she wanted to! My wife felt like she had endless stamina to run forever! Finally arriving at the address, Sharon realized that it was a duplex which had two muscular lesbian, female body builder couples living on each side. "SHIT! Which one does Gert and Sandy live in?" My wife thought out loud to herself. "Oh well, I guess I'll just have to suck up all four lesbian's female body builder's muscles!" Sharon giggled to herself, as she silently approached the duplex. End Of Part 4                              

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts