A Possessively Sadistic Mother!-3

Over the next eight months while I was busy in the new school year, with going to school every day and being on the wrestling team, my mother was busy down stairs in our finished basement, working out and lifting weights in her home gym. Mom who now became a hermit, never left our finished basement. My mother lived with her steel weight set 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. My mother even went as far as to lock the basement door from her side so I couldn't no longer go down stairs to see her daily progress........One afternoon when I asked mom through the locked basement door why she locked herself away from me in the  finished basement, she replied sounding like her voice was a little hoarse; "Honey, it's only temporary. I figured since you were seeing me every day, you were hardly noticing the changes in my body, so if I stay locked away from you for a few months until I'm ready to unveil my newly ripped muscular body, it'll be a total surprise to you sweetie." "How long is a couple of months Angie?" I asked. "Oh, let's see." My mother said; "It's now September, your birthday is in April right honey, so let's make the unveiling of my newly ripped muscular body your birthday present, okay?" "But Angie, that's almost eight months from now!" I protested. Then all of a sudden my mother raised her voice in anger, which sounded even a little more hoarse now, as she screamed at me; "I DON'T CARE IF I SAID EIGHT MONTHS OR EIGHT YEARS YOU STUPID LITTLE SHIT HEAD! WHEN I TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE GOING TO WAIT FOR MY UNVEILING, YOUR GOING FUCKING WAIT, WHAT EVER YOU FUCKING LIKE IT OR NOT YOU LITTLE ASS WIPE!!!" "Okay Angie you've the female who dominates our relationship here, and I'll wait the eight months just like you told me to, okay?" I said very apologetically, not wanting my mother to come crashing through our basement door in a temper rage like the Incredible Hulk. "That's fucking better Adam, you better start getting use to taking orders from me, and enjoying me dominating your life from now on sweetheart, because once I emerge in eight months from my under ground basement gym, I will no longer resemble the mother you once had sweetie, because when I emerge from my under ground basement gym in eight months, I'll be the most ripped and muscular female muscle goddess in the entire fucking world, and I'm doing it all for you my love! In fact sweetie I'll be so fucking ripped and muscular, that I'll make the Incredible She-Hulk look like a 98 pound weakling! Now I've got to get back downstairs." My mother said sounding even more hoarse now, then she had ever did before. "Okay Angie, but before you go, may I ask you one more question?" I asked. For a moment there was nothing but silence from behind the locked basement door, then I heard a loud wet, squishy farting sound that came from my mother's side of the locked door, a second before my mother said; "Hurry up sweetie and ask your question before I shit myself." "Angie, you sound a little hoarse when you talk, are you coming down with a cold?" I asked. "No honey, it must be a side effect of the Russ," My mother paused because she didn't want me knowing that she was injecting a very highly powerful, Russian steroid enhanced with male hormones into her own veins; "I mean it must be a side effect of how hard I've been working out lifting weights." Then before I could say another word, I heard my mother's foot steps running down the basement stairs, and the toilet flushing in the small basement bathroom, as my mother said to herself; "Oh God! How long do I have to deal with having diarrhea?" As my mother was sitting on the toilet shitting her brains out, she happened to notice her reflection in the bathroom mirror, as she thought to herself; "My hair has really grown long, I'm going to need to get it cut soon." Then as mom ran her right hand along her face, as she noticed the thin raven black mustache and a little bit of raven black chin hair developing on her face, my mother thought to herself; "I should also see about going to an electrolysis and do something about this unwanted facial hair." Then as my mother got up off the toilet to wipe herself, she noticed the heavy amount of blood that had come out of her urine; "GOD DAMN IT, I'M HAVING MY FUCKING PERIOD AND IT'S A HEAVY ONE!" Mom said as she got so freaking mad, that she punched a large hole in the bathroom wall with her strong muscular left arm! Then a second later, my mother cooed; "OH I'M SO FUCKING HORNY, I WISH MY DARLING ADAM WAS HERE TO MAKE WILD PASSIONATE LOVE TO ME!" Then my mother took the bathroom plunger, and using the stick like a dildo, mom started getting herself off sexually, while she moaned in sexual delight, till she let out a powerful orgasm!.............Every morning I woke up to the loud sound of steel clanging underneath me in our finished basement as my mother was busy working out lifting weights, and every afternoon when I came home from school and entered through our back door, I would again hear the loud sound of steel clanging, as my mother was busy working out lifting weights in our finished basement. "Boy!" I thought to myself one day when I came home from school; "Mom must be really building up some stamina downstairs working out with her weights, she must be working out at least twelve hours a day!" Even though my mother was keeping herself a hermit locked up in our finished basement for the next eight months straight till mom was ready to unveil her newly ripped muscular body to me, while she continued working out lifting weights until my birthday, mom would take a break to come upstairs when I wasn't home and make my dinner which she would leave in the microwave oven for me to heat up, do the laundry, and straighten up the house............Every evening after I finished my homework, mom would take a 20 minute break from her rigorously, heavy, weight lifting workouts, and have a conversation with me through the closed, locked basement door. I would tell my mother how my day was at school, and she would tell me how her daily weight lifting workout was going, but when I asked her how hugely muscular and ripped she was getting, mom would reply; "You'll just have to wait till your birthday to find out honey." During our daily conversations, I noticed that my mother's voice seemed to grow slightly huskier and a little more hoarse every day. When I'd asked my mother about this, she'd reply; "Oh honey, that's just from pumping so much iron during my workouts." And for some strange reason, our conversations would always end with my mother having loose bowels............Little did I know at the time, but during the eight months that my mother had been leaving my dinner in the microwave oven, while she kept herself locked away in our finished basement, that mom had been putting a heavy dosage of sleeping pills in my food. After dinner when I fell into a very deep, sound sleep in my bedroom from the daily heavy dosage of sleeping pills, mom would sneak upstairs around 10:00pm, and after she made sure I wouldn't wake up, my mother would make her move on me! My mother still continued to use me as her personal male testosterone fuel pump, and give me a blow job till my cock was large, erect and throbbing, and after I'd exploded a large wad of sperm down her throat, to feed her hungry, growing muscles with my pure male hormone testosterone, then mom would then get me hard again, and use me as a human dildo as mom straddled my lower body between her now very strong muscular legs as she injected my large, erect, throbbing cock in her very wet pussy, and mom would ride me like a busting bronco, to scratch the horny itch she was having! After she was done, mom would wipe me clean and redress me, so I wouldn't of known that she'd just forcibly had sex with me in my sleep. Then my mother would sneak back to our finished basement, eat a large amount of raw red meat, and slept on her weight bench for the next three or four hours, then she'd start up her rigorously weight lifting workout again. End Of Part 3                      

Comments

Popular Posts