A Possessively Sadistic Mother!-5

The entire school day felt like it was lasting an eternity, till finally at 3pm the school bell rang signaling the end of the school day. I quickly ran to my locker to put away my books and get my jacket, then I quickly headed out to the school bus. While I was riding home on the school bus, I quietly cursed the bus driver in my mind, as he was driving slowly through traffic and stopping every quarter of a mile to drop off a few kids. Normally the ride home on the school bus didn't take that long and today was no exception, but I was in such a rush to get home to see the unveiling of my mother's newly muscular body, and the fantasies I was having of her becoming a muscular goddess were driving me mad!  After the bus drive stopped in front of our house, I told him to have a happy weekend as I quickly got off at my stop, then I ran all the way up my driveway and entered through my back door into our kitchen..........Once inside our kitchen I noticed that the basement door was open, and I thought to myself; "Aw the butterfly finally left the cocoon." Then I noticed a birthday card on the kitchen table with a note inside and a that read; "Sweetie, get totally naked and come downstairs and sit on my weight bench. Do not turn on any lights whatsoever, and when you've situated on my weight bench, call out; I dream of my muscle goddess with the long raven black hair." And mom signed it; "Love your muscle goddess Angie." I quickly undressed in our kitchen and slowly made my way naked down the dark staircase and towards my mother's weight bench, and after I sat on mom's weight bench I called out; "I dream of my muscle goddess with the long raven black hair.".......All of a sudden rainbow colored strobe lights started lighting up and flashing in our finished basement, as my mother's C.D. stereo started playing; "Xanadu" by The Electric Light Orchestra, while my mother came out buff naked and went into her muscle flex and posing dance that was in rhythm to the song, and as  the song ended, mom did a side chest pose which ended with an awesome double bicep pose, that tensed up every muscle on her entire body until her neck turned a very dark red, as it became extremely pumped and hyper shredded! My mother's head looked like a tennis ball between her engorged ripped muscular biceps that rocketed skywards way above her head, as her hugely muscular lats widened like bats wings, while her engorged tear drop quads swelled up beyond practical use. After my mother lowered her engorged, ripped muscular arms, her thickly huge slabs of muscularity bulged out even more! Then after mom smacked her stomach hard, which caused a thunderously, loud muffled "THUD!" sound from her now cinder block hard abdominal muscles, which connected to her hugely engorged pectoral muscles and very muscular clitoris! I now truly believed that my mother had turned herself into the female muscular goddess that I had been fantasying about these past long eight months, while she kept herself locked away in our finished basement working out and lifting weights, which made my large cock start to grow even more erect while it started sexually throbbing like hell! That was until the lights came back on and I found out that the female muscle goddess that I had been fantasying about my mother becoming these past eight months, had actually became a freakishly muscular monster!........"Well what do you think sweetie, am I everything you'd hoped I'd become? I bet I'm more of a woman now then that muscular skank of fitness instructor Tammy, who your father married." My mother said in her deep baritone voice, as she did another awesome side pose against a door frame. Well I didn't know what to say. How could I start to describe the ugly, freakishly, monstrous muscular abomination my mother turned herself into from her heavy usage of those highly powerful Russian steroids that were enhanced with male hormones? My mother's long raven black hair which was now pitch black, had grown out even thicker and longer and now reached her thickly muscular cannon ball shaped, muscular ass, while her face now had a very hard, tightly chiseled, primitive look to it with higher cheek bones and extremely bushy raven, pitch black eye brows above her blue eyes that had a very wild, crazy, sadistic look to them. Mom even had a little raven black hair on both sides of her head, along the front of her ears that looked like thin sideburns, and a small thin raven black mustache on her upper lip, which was completed with a few raven black chin hairs. Mom had a thickly, engorged muscular neck with thick blue veins pulsating from her neck to her thickly engorged muscular pectoral muscles, and her neck was so incredibly huge in muscular girth, that it made her head look incredibly tiny, against the rest of hugely engorged muscularity...........My mother's breasts had now totally despaired all together, and was replaced by one hugely engorged, barrel shaped, massively muscular man's chest that had a few patches of raven black hair growing on mom's thickly, huge muscular pecs. Mom's hugely, engorged, muscular arms now hung at a 90 degree angle, almost straight out from her hugely, engorged, muscular boulder sized shoulders, because they were so freakishly muscular, mom couldn't lower them any farther, and mom had raven black hair growing on her thickly muscular forearms! Mom's thickly, engorged, muscular abs looked like they were chiseled out of stone by a sculptor, and beneath mom's ample bush which was even thicker with dark black raven hair then normal, was very plainly obvious that even her very wet muscular pussy, was thickly engorged with hideous muscularity as well! My mother who was now, a very mind boggling, freakishly muscular monster standing before me, had her female sex organ evolved into something so visibly powerful, that mom's engorged muscular vulva actually looked like a jutting ribcage of a small animal, with her thickly, engorged vaginal muscles so hypertrophied, they had actually protruded externally in bulging out, like iron bands of shredded engorged muscular sex beef ringing an inhumanly powerful, utterly unsurvivable love organ, if my mother wishes it to be!............Mom's labium was so hard with engorged, straited pussy muscle, it was actually serrated with steely, individual muscles fibers protruding like jagged, sharp teeth! Mom's cunt muscles were so freakishly developed, that she now actually possessed the fabled she-he vagina myth, with a penis almost the same size as mine, next to her clitoris, but my mother's engorged, muscularity fanged pussy far exceeded the legend of the she-he sexual incising pussy. Mom's vaginal jaws were not only steely hard, but now had enough strength to completely crush a rock to dust! The hugely, engorged muscles of this freakishly muscular monster who was still my own mother, were utterly unimaginable, even between mom's engorged muscular legs!.........But just as her fearsome man eating slit appeared, mom's hugely engorged muscular clitoris was unimaginably pumped to it's max, with her throbbing, erect penis sticking out. The throbbing stud protruded out her thickly, muscular vaginal jaws, an erected sexual column of erectile rock. "See sweetie, I now could be both mother and father to you, as well as your lover at the same time." My mother said in her deep baritone voice; "And when you aren't around during the day to sexually please me when I'm horny, I could also please myself." Then to demonstrate this to me, my mother started moving her thickly muscular pelvis around like she was using a hula hop, while both her female and male sexual organs started rubbing together, as mom screamed out very loudly in her deep baritone voice; "AW, HUH, OH YEA, HUH, HUH, OH YEA, HUH, HUH, HUH, OH FUCKING YEA!" Then mom's eyes rolled into the back of her head with total sexual ecstasy, as she orgasm herself!...........Mom's clitoris was so thickly muscular, which was now sculpted to a truly inhuman degree of muscle that only my mother could possibly achieve! Mom's muscular penis was also, so ridiculously hard, erect and throbbing, that it was even larger then mine was! My mother's new sexual development, which I never considered happening when mom started working out lifting weights to build up her body eight months earlier, far exceeded both human genders of the rest of humanity, just like my mother's muscular development.........And last but not least, mom's thickly, engorged muscular legs, that had rough raven black hair stubble, were so massively huge, like two thick tree trunks, with striations and thick blue veins that raised up right below her skin tissue, like vines over a thick tree trunk. My mother's thickly, engorged muscular legs were absolutely pulsing with pure power and strength, and you could actually see the engorged blood pumping throughout her thick blue veins, while they just stood there..........."Well sweetie, am I everything you've dreamed of?" My mother asked in her deep baritone voice, as she held both her hands behind her head, causing her thickly, engorged muscular biceps to swell up six times larger then her head, while thick, raven black arm pit hair hung out from underneath! End Of Part 5                    
                                                                                                          

Comments

Popular Posts