A Possessively Sadistic Mother!-8

As I stared in total sexual lust at the freakishly muscular monster with the beauty of a rough cut diamond that my mother had now become, I felt like the luckiest boy on earth that my mother wanted to give this very powerfully strong, thickly engorged, hyper muscled female physique to me, the embodiment of eight long months of working out hard lifting weights to build up her body.........Mom's freakishly, thick, engorged muscular body just blew my mind, and the immediate needs of my sexual desire were truly overwhelming! With her thickly, engorged muscular body standing totally nude in front of me, I gasped with pure pleasure as my huge, throbbing cock grew even more erect, as it came against my mother's unimaginably pumped, muscular, wet pussy. Mom smirked at my reaction to her smoking hot, thickly engorged muscular body, as she lowered herself on me slightly. For her own amazement, mom watched me buck my hips against her with increasing desperation, my fully erect throbbing cock ineffectively trying to penetrate my mother's insanely muscular, fanged wet pussy. My amazingly, freakishly muscular mother laughed in derision while I tried like hell to penetrate her, and it was like trying to open a bank vault with a piece of straw, that's how puny my large, throbbing erection was compared to mom's pumped up muscular pussy!............Then in utter contempt for me being my father's son, my mother flexed open her beastly slit to it's full size, and I gasped at the unbelievable alien sight of her carnivorous second mouth open and dripping with cum. The hideous monstrous muscular striations pulsated with ferocious fucking power, my mother's unearthly sexual mandibles, rippling with untold sexual power and strength, as it extruded from underneath her dark black pubic hair. Then with a single monstrous "GULP!" Mom's thickly, engorged muscular wet pussy actually appeared to reach out, then snatched and engulfed all my sexual organs into her massively muscular vagina! I totally shrieked as mom devoured my entire sexual apparatus into her own super evolved pussy beast. As beyond human, my mother was in muscularity, mom was just as sexually developed as well!!.........."So this is what you really wanted from me sweetie!" My mother said in her throaty baritone voice, as she tensed her super unrealistic vaginal muscles. Mom super muscular pussy bulged out, with fang like muscular striations, rippling and bunching up, visibly as they started to pump every last ounce of sperm out of my large, throbbing cock like a very powerful vacuum sucking up dirt! My mother had developed her vaginal muscles with just as much intensity, as she did with the rest of her freakishly muscular monstrous body!!! Just like the rest of my mother's inhumanly muscular female physique, her groin muscles grew not just stronger, but every single muscular fiber became as hard as steel, till mom's mighty pussy was a tightly wound up mass of jagged coiled muscularity, that possessed the crushing power of a black hole!!! At my mother's pleasure, if she so desired, her unearthly sex teeth were now capable of completely shredding the solid steel head of a sledge hammer to steel splinters in less then two seconds, let alone what mom could possibly do to a man's mere, large, erect, throbbing cock!!!!.............I started to groan in pain as the pressure became unbearable, but little did I realize that mom's hairy mound of fuck muscle was only exerting the tiniest fraction of it's might super strength, while she continued to compress me! As I desperately tried to struggle myself free, my mother said in her throaty baritone voice; "Oh no sweetie, you've not going any where till you complete sexually pleasing your muscular love goddess!" Then mom closed her eyes and smiled in pure sexual pleasure, as her monster vagina continued pumping sperm out of me, like a gas pump fueling a car! Finally after so long I heard my mother laughing a very loud, wickedly, sadistic, laugh just I blacked out from exhaustion!!!............When I awoke, I found myself laying on one of my mother's exercise mats across from her weight bench. As I looked around our finished basement I saw all my mother's heavy steel weights laying around her workout area next to her heavy duty weight bench, but mom was nowhere to be seen. Then across our finished basement I saw a light lit through a door that was slightly ajar in the little alcove under our basement stairs that led up to our kitchen, where we kept our washer and dryer. As I slowly approached the slightly ajar door, I saw through the opening my mother was sitting on a stool next to our washing machine, while she was injecting herself with a large hypodermic needle that was filled with a very dark blue substance into one of her thick blue veins in her thickly, engorged muscular right forearm! I was so mad at her for turning to growth enhancement drugs to help build up her muscles, that I yelled; "ANGIE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT NEEDLE? ARE YOU SHOOTING STEROIDS INTO YOUR BODY?" My mother was totally surprised as she turned around and saw me watching her injecting steroids into herself, then very upset as she now realized that I had found out about her secret, and mom looked like she was ready to cry!..........My mother then got off the stool she was sitting on, and as mom went into an awesome crab pose that swelled up her entire thickly, engorged muscular upper body at least ten times larger, then it already was UN-flexed, with a very nasty, sadistic look on her face, screamed at me in her deep baritone voice, as her short argumentative temper started to flare up; "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'VE TALKING TO ADAM? I ASKED YOU EIGHT MONTHS AGO IF YOU WANTED ME TO BUILD UP MY BODY AND BECOME STRONG AND MUSCULAR, AND YOU SAID, QUOTE; YEA MOM IT WOULD BE COOL IF YOU STARTED WORKING OUT AND BECAME A HUGELY, RIPPED MUSCULAR FEMALE BODY BUILDER, UNQUOTE! SO I TRIED JUST LIFTING WEIGHTS, I REALLY DID ADAM! BUT SINCE I WASN'T GETTING BIG AND MUSCULAR FAST ENOUGH TO BE YOUR PERFECT MUSCULAR DREAM GODDESS BY YOUR BIRTHDAY, I STARTED USING STEROIDS, OR AS WE FEMALE BODY BUILDERS REFER TO IT AS; THE JUICE, TO SPEED UP MY BODY BUILDING PROCESS! FOR THE PAST EIGHT MONTHS STRAIGHT, I'VE BEEN PUTTING EVERY OUNCE OF ENERGY INTO MY VERY RIGOROUSLY, STRENUOUS, DAILY WEIGHT LIFTING WORKOUTS JUST TO BE ABLE TO PLEASE YOU, SO DON'T YOU EVER, YOU LITTLE FUCKING SHIT HEAD, PASS JUDGEMENT ON ME A AGAIN, FOR ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU THESE PAST EIGHT MONTHS!!!" Then as my mother's short temper started to cool down, mom went on to say that she could give up using steroids any time she wanted to, and promised me she was going top stop using them all together, and I believed her, but mom had only lied to me, because my mother loved being such a freakishly muscular monster, that mom wanted to continue growing even bigger and even stronger, till she became the strongest woman in the entire world!!! End Of Part 8                       

Comments

Popular Posts