A Possessively Sadistic Mother!-4

As the next eight months slowly passed by, I started noticing strange things happening around our house. Every week when I moved our recyclable trash can to the curb, it was completely full of large containers of powder protein shakes, empty cans of shaving cream, heavy duty men's disposable razors, empty bottles of hair removal, and empty bottles of anti-diarrhea medicine. I understood why our recyclable can was filled with containers of powder protein shakes, because my mother was using it to help her bulk up, but the large quantities of the other items seemed very strange to me, especially since I had just started shaving, and my own beard was so light, that I only shaved one a week! I wanted to ask mom why there was some many of them in our recyclable trash can during one of our daily conversations by the locked basement door, but besides mom's voice growing a little slightly more deeper, which now had a more sexier husky tone to it, her personality seemed to be changing as well! I now had to watch what I said, or how I phrased what I was saying during our daily conversations through the locked garage door. At any giving moment during our daily conversations, my mother's personality could change quickly from being sweet and loving, to an uncontrollable wildly crazy, mean and nasty one, which mom would growl like a wild animal, then in a split second my mother's personality would change back into being sweet and loving again.........Almost every afternoon after I got home from school, mom would send me out on errands to go shopping for her. I was constantly running to the store to buy mom her protein powder bulk up shake mix, which my mother was going through one, 6 pound 5 once can a day, but it was the other purchases that my mother wanted me to get on a daily bases I questioned. Mom sent me to the drug store to get her a special heavy duty tampon that stopped heavy bleeding. Now I know women use tampons once a month, but my mother wanted a box of them every day. Once at the drug store, mom wanted me to buy her a blood pressure cup so she could take her own blood pressure, a theoscope so she could listen to her own heart beat and a portable heart monitor so mom could monitor her own heart rate. Once at the hardware store mom sent me to buy a multi high speed drill and thick rubber stoppers, like the kind you'd use in a bath tub, and at least three times a month I had to go back to the hardware store and buy more thick rubber stoppers. Every day I had to stop at a supermarket and buy a case of toilet paper, a case of anti-diarrhea medication, a case of men's shaving cream, and a case of men's heavy duty disposable razors. It totally blew my mind that in a house with only two people, we were going through 100 rolls of toilet paper a day!..........As time went on, I started seriously wondering what was really going on downstairs in our finished basement. I knew my mother was lifting weights and building up her body, because I could hear the loud clanging sound of steel, which was getting louder and louder every other week, as mom continued adding more steel weight disks to her dumbbells and barbells. And her voice! About a quarter of the way into my mother's eight month sabbatical of locking herself away down in our finished basement and lifting weights to build up her body, every time we had our daily conversations through the locked basement door, mom's voice seemed to grow even more, deeply huskier every other day, till mom almost sounded like a man. But what was scaring me the most, was the awful mixed smell of body Oder and shit  that was coming up from our finished basement, through the crack underneath the basement door. No matter how much air freshener and heavy duty men's deodorant mom had me buy, and no matter how much air freshener I sprayed around the house, the smell only got worse!..........One day as I was doing my homework at the kitchen table, from through the locked basement door I heard the loud sound of the multi high speed drill running on it's highest speed, as my mother started shrieking at a high pitched yell, as her new manly voice would allow her; "AW, AW, OH YEA THAT'S IT, AW, AW, AW!" Then my mother let out such a powerfully, wild growl of ecstasy, that it shook the entire house! Finally after dealing with a crazy mother, who locked herself up in her own basement for the passed four and a half months straight, to lift weights and build up her body just impress her own son, I had to figure away to be able to check up on mom's well being, as well as being very curious about how ripped and muscular she had become. One Saturday morning when my mother sent me out to do some shopping for her, I snuck back to our house ten minutes after had I left, and on the side of our house there was a basement window that would give me a full view of mom's home gym. As I quietly crept towards the basement window, I could hear the now deafening loud, clanging of steel, as my mother was pumping out rep after rep with her weights. When I finally got to the window, I realized that my mother had covered it with tin foil with the shiny side facing out, and it reflected off the sun which almost blinded me!...........One day while my mother was busy down in our finished basement doing bench presses with 190 pounds of steel weight disks on her barbell. As mom was pushing herself as hard as she could to lift the large steel barbell over her head, and pump out as many sets of reps as she physically could, when she hit her 100TH rep, mom started having very fast heart palpitations in her now thickly muscular chest, as her portable heart monitor started "BEEPING" very loudly while the led screen flashed "CODE RED!" My mother quickly dropped the 190 pound steel barbell in the cradle, while she continued to lay on her weight bench, as she held her right hand on her thickly, ripped muscular left pectoral muscle. Mom was breathing very heavy and could hardly catch her breath, as she could feel her heart pounding so hard in her thickly, ripped muscular chest, that she thought it was going to bust out any second! As my mother's heart palpitations continued to beat even faster then before, every engorged muscle on her entire muscular body started pulsating even faster then her heart beat and growing on their own, without my mother touching a single weight!  When after mom's heart palpitations finally subsided, she tried to sit up and for a second and got a little dizzy while she felt a massive headache coming on. "WHEW! That was weird, for a moment I thought I was having a heart attack." My mother said out loud to herself, as she reset her portable heart monitor; "That's all I needed after all the hard work I've put into developing this muscular physique for Adam, would be to drop dead before I could unveil it on his birthday." Then my mother injected herself with another 100 milligrams of the highly, powerful Russian steroid, that was enhanced with male hormones, and started working out, lifting her weights again, till another attack of heavy diarrhea hit her three hours later!.............Finally, after waiting eight long months of fantasying what my mother was going to look like all pumped up with big ripped muscles, my birthday finally arrived! Being that my birthday fell on a Friday, I wanted to take off from school so mom could unveil her newly ripped muscular body to me, while I thoroughly enjoyed it. But in the morning when I had a conversation with my mother through the locked basement door, in her now very deeply baritone voice after she wished me a happy birthday, mom said that she wanted me to go to school, so during the day while I was away, she could plan the special presentation of my birthday surprise, so the unveiling of my mother's newly ripped muscular body would be a total surprise for me, and that she'd be ready by the time I got home that afternoon. All day long while I was at school, my mind fantasized about my mother becoming the muscular goddess I had waiting at home for me, but little did I know that day, that with all the fantasying that was going through my mind of coming home to a female muscle goddess, I was really coming home to a very creepy, freakishly muscular monster! End Of Part 4
                              

Comments

Popular Posts