A Possessively Sadistic Mother!-2

Every day my mother would have the heat turned up to over 100 degrees in our finished basement like a sauna to make her sweat heavily to lose 20 pounds, while she worked out naked lifting weights 9 hours a day. Then after her daily 9 hour sweating weight lifting workout was completed,  I would towel down my mother's extremely sweaty body, and then weigh and measure her and record her daily progress on my lap top computer. After I completed recording her daily progress, my mother would then forcibly wrestle me down on my back on top of her weight bench. At first I played along and pretended to be weaker them my mother was so it would be easy for her to wrestle me down, but after a couple of weight lifting workouts my mother quickly grew stronger and I no longer needed to pretend. After my mother forcibly wrestled me down on her weight bench, which made my cock grow stiff and erect while it start throbbing erotically, she'd pulled off my pants and underwear, while my mother would say with a big smile on her face; "Baby, your growing muscle gal needs her daily dosage of your super high test male testosterone, to fuel her hungry, strong, growing muscles with pure protein!" Then my mother would go down on me and start jerking me off with her right hand, while she sucked me so hard that it felt like there was a vacuum cleaner attached to my penis! Then after I exploded in her mouth, my mother would swallow the large load of sperm I shot down her throat in one loudly large; "GULP!" Then after my mother licked every last drop of sperm from my cock, she smile up at me and say; "Aw sweetie, the breakfast of champions!" Then as she still had me laying on my back on her weight bench, my mother would flex her now slightly more muscular arms, and make her golf ball sized biceps that had a very thin blue vein running across the top of each one of them, dance up and down in a hypnotic rhythm which got my cock stiff and erect while it started throbbing again, then mother would straddle me between her now slightly more muscular thighs, and ride me hard as a busting bronco till I exploded another large wad of sperm inside her even hungrier wet pussy! Besides using me as a male testosterone fuel pump to fuel her hungry growing muscles, and a human dildo to get sexually off with, my mother also started incorporating me in her workouts as well! Every afternoon my mother would have me sit on her back with my legs crossed while I held her shoulders, after she got in a push up position on our finished basement floor. Now at 5 foot 6 inches tall I'm a pretty large boy, who at 185 pounds of which was mostly muscle, I was the captain of the wrestling team in school. When my mother first started having me sit on her back, she'd slowly pump out twelve push ups while she struggled and got slightly winded, but five weeks later my mother could quickly pump out sixty push ups without struggling, or even getting slightly winded whatsoever! I've always thought that my mother made me sit on her back while she did push ups, just to show off and prove to me she was accomplishing the goal, mom thought I wanted her to accomplish, and that was pleasing me by becoming that big, strong, muscular woman in that magazine..............But my mother was right about how fast her body reacts to weight training. In just five weeks my mother had lost 19.5 pounds of unwanted flabby, jiggling, fat, and gained 14.5 pounds of solid muscle with 1.5 to 2 inches of muscular growth all over her body. My mother was now a lean, mean 114.5 pounds, with a very well toned body and a stomach that was as flat as a board. On her five week anniversary while I was measuring and weighing her in, I said; "Wow Angie you did it, you've become leaner and more muscular like you wanted to be." "This is just phase one honey." My mother giggled. "Phase one, but I thought you reached your goal Angie?" I asked. As she looked me straight in my eyes, my mother said; "Adam do you remember that female muscle magazine I had showed you?" "Yea Angie I remember." I replied. "Well I intend to get as big and muscular, if not bigger and more muscular then that female body builder I showed you the picture of. But to answer your question darling, phase one was to tear down the flabby out of shape Angie to the foundation, which I've already done. Now I'm ready to move to phase two honey, and that is to build up a brand new, extremely buff and muscular Angie." Then as my mother walked over to me and put her arms around my waist, she said; "And you know I'm doing this for you my darling, so you'd be very pleased with me." Then she kissed me long and hard while she almost choked me with her tongue!...........Over the next six months my mother did nothing but sleep, eat only beef, mostly raw, lift weights 9 hours a day, and drink mega protein muscle growth shakes made with muscle milk, which she used to wash down her steroid enhanced female muscle growth vitamins with, and my mother's body started to develop very quickly and balloon up with rock hard, ripped female muscularity, of a feather weight female body builder. And in between her busy workout schedule, mom still found time to use me as both her male testosterone fuel pump to feed her hungry growing muscles with pure protein, and use me as her human dildo to get sexually off on. But these days I had to be more careful about my mother's very short temper, that seemed to be even shorter now since she was gulping down handfuls of steroid pills every day. At any given time my mother's short temper could erupt into one hell of a steroid rage!............One afternoon as I was in my bedroom and I had the door shut while I was doing my homework, my mother called me from our basement. Being that I was busy studying American history, I didn't hear mom calling me. All of a sudden my mother ripped my bedroom door off it's hinges, as she stood in the doorway huffing and puffing, while every one of her very well toned muscles on her entire body was pulsating with strength and anger, mom yelled at me; "WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU ANSWER ME WHEN I'M CALLING YOU ADAM? SINCE WHEN DID YOU STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO ME, YOU LITTLE BASTARD?" Then my mother walked into my room and said, as she wrapped her muscular arms around me; "Oh I'm sorry sweetheart, I didn't know you were doing your homework, but I think you need to take a little break darling. How about if I home school you on a little sex education?" "Not now Angie, I'm a little busy studying for a history test I have tomorrow in school." I said apologetically. "FUCK YOU ADAM, I WANT IT NOW!" My mother screamed as she flexed her now  tennis ball sized biceps, as she went on; "ADAM I HAVE THE STRENGTH TO DOMINATE YOU ANY TIME I FEEL LIKE IT, AND IT TURNS ME ON LIKE HELL SWEETIE!" Then my mother grabbed me by the back of my shirt and lifted me out of my chair, and threw me on my bed. Then after she ripped my clothes off with her teeth, my mother started to forcibly have very rough sex with me, and fuck the shit out of me like I was a sexual male blow up doll, till she finally fulfilled her sexual need. Then after it was over, my mother handed me my history book and said; "Darling, don't forget to finish your studying, I want you to pass your history test tomorrow." Then my mother left my bedroom and five minutes later, I heard the sound of heavy steel weights clanging down stairs in our finished basement as she started working out again............Over the next couple of weeks with all the hours my mother was putting in lifting weights in our finished basement, mom didn't think she was getting big and muscular fast enough to please me, so she stopped using the steroid enhanced female muscle growth vitamins her doctor had been prescribing her, that were only 1.25 milligrams per pill, which helped my mother to lose weight and develop some very nice well toned muscles. Unbeknown to me, after my mother secretly started looking around and making a few inquiries, my mother started buying from a shady personal trainer at a small weight lifting gym downtown, a very powerful and very illegal Russian steroid, that was heavily enhanced with male hormones from black bears, bulls, lions, and tigers. The shady personal trainer did warn my mother on the three possible side effects of using this powerful Russian steroid. The three possible side effects were; 1} This very powerful Russian steroid could cause anyone who uses it to develop a very uncontrollable, crazy, wild personality, that could become very mean and nasty over every little thing that bothers them, and a minute later become very horny and happy at the same time and want to have sex. 2} Heavy usage of this very powerful Russian steroid will make all human hair grow in thicker, as well as possibly facial hair on any woman who uses it. 3} Heavy usage of this powerful Russian steroid could possibly cause heavy diarrhea, blood in one's urine, fast heart palpitations, heart attack, stroke, and or death! But my mother was so desperate to become extremely big and muscular to please me, thinking that this was what I wanted her to become, mom bought a one year supply of this very powerful Russian steroid and hypodermic needles from this shady personal trainer, and mom started risking her own life as she started injecting herself with 100 milligrams of this very powerful Russian steroids, to develop size and muscular girth. End Of Part 2                                  

Comments

Popular Posts