My Mother Became A Monstrously Muscular Amazon!-1

My mother Jasmine or Jazz as she was well known to her friends, got pregnant with me on the evening of her high school graduation with a man named Frank Reynolds on a balmy June night in 1999. A month later after Frank found out my mother was pregnant with me, he took off and mom never saw him again. After I was born, my mother made me her whole life. Mom worked during the day at a supermarket as a cashier while she put herself through college at night, and yet found time to spend with me, who she referred to as her special little man. After mom finished college, she landed a great job with Blue Cross Blue Shield, as a medical patient counselor. After mom bought us a nice little bungalow that sat on the edge of the woods near a lake, my mother's company set her up with a home office, so mom could spend more time with her special little man.........As I got older, mom who was a very loving and devoted parent to me, loved to indulge me in any whim that I had no matter what it took, and my mother always felt that nothing would ever come between us! By the time she was 34 years old, right after my 13TH birthday my mother in her own mind went from considering me her special little man, to her man, and every time I'd tell her about a girl at school I knew, or met one at the mall when I went shopping with my mother, my mother would always say to me in almost a jealous tone; "Steven you are much too young to be thinking about girls, you should put more thought and effort into your school work. Besides, you've got me and I always considered myself you best girl." When mom would say that, to make her feel better I'd just hug her and say; "You've right mom, you'll always be my best girl." But little did I realize at the time, how much my mother felt personally threatened with the thought that I was starting to get interested in girls my own age.........By the time I turned 13 years old, my mother felt so personally threatened with the thought that I was starting to get more interested in girls my own age, while I felt it was less cool to hang out with her, that mom felt the need to spy on me. Late at night after my mother would go to sleep in her own bedroom, I would go on the Internet with my lap top computer in my bedroom, and look at pictures of muscular female body builders on a couple of favorite sites I had booked marked, or I read stories about fictional muscular women on another website I had book marked. One afternoon while I was over a friends house, mom took my lap top computer and started going through it, to see what websites I looked at, and who I was chatting with. My mother was appalled at the pictures on those muscular female body builder sites, and when she read some of those stories about fictional muscular women dominating men, which she found unbelievably funny! Mom then looked down at her own skinny little arms, as she thought to herself; "You know Jazz, maybe if you started working out and developed a little muscle and maybe make one of those stories on that website about dominating muscular women come true for Steven, then he would be more interested in you, and a lot less interested in those little high school bitches! The next morning after my mother dropped me off at school, mom drove down town and stopped at a local women's gym and bought an eight week gym membership........For the next eight weeks straight after my mother would drop me off at school, and unbeknown to me, instead of going straight back home to work in her home office, mom would go down to this local women's gym and during the mornings while it was less crowded, my mother worked out and did a half hour of a spinning class and a full two hours of heavy weight lifting, while sticking to a high protein low carbohydrate diet, my mother's skinny body started to bloom with very well developed female muscle!. The whole time this was going on, I had been noticing my mother was gaining weight, but since mom was only wearing long sleeve blouses and baggy jeans to cover up her surprise for me, I thought she was turning into a fat blob, little did I know she was building up her muscles!........Eight weeks later, mom put pictures of her newly muscular self wearing a red string bikini on my favorite female body builder site and billed herself as; "ALL THAT JAZZ!" showing off a number of erotic muscle flexing poses for everyone to see, including me! Then after dinner that night, mom made an excuse to go to her bedroom for a few hours, and she changed into that same red string bikini, and waited for me to go on to my favorite body builder site and find her, then mom was going to present herself for real in front of me! End Of Part 1   

Comments

Popular Posts