Super Donna!-The Final Chapter!

Donna then pulled her tight white T-shirt off her muscular upper body and tossed it across the kitchen. Donna then stood in front of me while she held her hands on her thickly muscular hips and as she casually flexed her massively muscular upper body, said; "Well Stew, what do you think of my results from putting in all those long hours of working out and lifting weight?" What could I say?  My wife Donna truly transformed her skinny-fat, weakling body into a true female muscle goddess, with super human powers! And those hugely, thick bulging muscles, my God! Donna's muscles were so hugely thick, that it almost looked like she had muscles on top of muscles!..........I would be just as wrong to compare Donna to the biggest of hardcore female body builders, as it would be to describe Donna in bland measurements and figures. Yes Donna had size, shape, and substance, as well as definition, as she flexed and tensed a body part the hugely, thick muscle danced and pressed extremely tightly against her creamy white skin, smooth bulky muscle would appear as serrated, ripped cords of solid iron with only a simple movement of her arms and legs. Donna's twelve back set of abs and serrated pecs strained against her blue spandex torso, while Donna's massively, thick, muscular lats pushed back at her hugely, thick, muscular arms. But Donna didn't look weird or abnormal, or like a steroid freak. Donna looked exactly how I would have in visioned a mature super girl to look like. Even this muscular, my wife Donna was every bit as feminine as she ever was!.........."Donna, absolutely," I stammered, as a large hard on was growing in my jeans. "I knew you would like these results Stew." Donna giggled, as she noticed how hard my cock was now under my jeans. Then Donna said as she spun around; "Check out how muscular my back is as well Stew."  Then with her back towards me, Donna pushed out her hugely, thick muscular lats as she extended her huge muscular arms, and her thickly huge, horse shoe sized, muscular triceps jumped out, making Donna's already hugely, thick muscular arms looked even more gigantic! "Now darling," Donna said while she was still holding her very muscular pose; "My muscle flex show is over now Stew, and it's time for me to show you your super-wife's super strength!" Then Donna took me by the hand and led me into our laundry room..........We were standing directly in front of our washer and dryer, when Donna asked me; "Stew, how heavy do you think both machines are together?" "I don't know Donna, maybe about 200 pounds?" I replied. "That's too light for me Stew." Donna said as she moved over to the large freezer we kept in our laundry room, which was fully loaded with red meat for my wife's special body building diet. Donna then asked me; "Stew, how heavy do you think our freezer is?" "I guess about 600 pounds fully loaded with your meat and ice." I replied. Donna did some quick mathematical figuring in her head, and said; "That should be enough weight to lift, to impress you Stew." Donna then moved the large freezer into the middle of the room, and loaded both the washer and dryer on top of it. After both machines were stacked neatly on top of the freezer, Donna then lifted all three machines up into the air with both hands, and while she stood there holding the entire pile up with only her left hand, she flexed her massively huge right muscular bicep, and said; "Quick Stew, get your cell phone out and take a picture. You could impress your friends at work when you show them you are married to a super woman!" After I took the picture, Donna carefully lowered the machines, and carefully put them back in their proper places.........My wife Donna then turned to me and said; "Okay Stew, play time is over, now I want to show you my super hero powers in our bedroom!" Then Donna picked me up and flung me over her right massively muscular shoulder, and as she carried me into the bedroom, she said; "Stew you've in for the ride of your life! The best muscle sex you've ever had! The End!     

Comments

Popular Posts