Obeying Super Donna!-3

Sky was flying at triple the speed of light towards Washington D.C., where Air Force One carrying President Obama and the first lady, had blown all four of it's motors and was losing attitude very fast, as the plane was spinning towards the earth! Sky flew right under the disabled plane, and after she stabilized it in an up right position, Sky gently flew the disabled Air Force One to Regan International Airport, and landing the president and first lady safely on the ground. After it was over, president Obama told Sky that it was the best flight he ever had! Then the president awarded Sky the congressional medal of honor, for saving his and the first lady's life. Mrs. Obama while she flexed her own well toned arms, asked; "Sky, may I ask who your personal trainer is? I wouldn't mind building up my own guns like yours." Sky just looked at the first lady with a smile on her face and said; "My husband is my personal trainer Mrs. Obama." Michelle Obama punched her husband in the arm and said; "Barack you need to spend a little less time traveling around the country shooting your mouth off, and a little more time with me at the gym, pushing me to lift weights and build up my muscles like Sky's!" Stifling a laugh, Sky politely thanked both the president and his wife for her new medal, then she leaped into the air, and at triple the speed of light, Sky flew back home, so Donna could spend her 5TH wedding anniversary with her husband Stew........I was still standing there in the same spot in the carriage house, as Sky flew in and a split second later Donna transformed her attire from her female super hero costume, back into her pink thong and sports bra. Even though it took over four and a half hours, to save Air Force One, and receive the congressional medal of honor from the president, with the way Sky flew both ways at triple light speed, it felt like my wife wasn't gone for more then four seconds! Now my Donna just stood there in front of me, wearing nothing but a pink sports bra and thong, showing off her gigantically, monstrously huge, muscular female physique. Donna put her thickly huge muscular arms behind her back, and turned to show me her right profile, and I was totally stunned by how large my wife's chest had now become! It was one gigantic mountain of solid muscle with two very large 44 D tits standing straight out, that was barely being contained by her pink sports bra..........Yet even at the top of my wife's very gigantically impressive muscular chest, was pillowed by very thick straited muscles, which was overhanging Donna's thickly chiseled 24 pack of cinder blocked shaped abs, that had very deep lines in between them, which gave them the appearance of a strong brick wall! As Donna brought her arms around to her front while she flexed them into a triceps pose, I couldn't believe how big they were! They looked like huge, forged horse shoes made by a blacksmith! A smile just crossed Donna's lips as she continued to hold this pose, while she cooed in a little girl's voice; "Daddy like his little Donna's muscles?" I nodded my head in total agreement as I said; "Yea, daddy like Donna!"...........Donna then thrust a plastic bottle into my hands as she said; "Here Stew, rub some baby oil on my your wife's muscles, then after I'm all oiled up I'll give you a complete flexing and posing show, okay?" Then Donna turned her muscular back towards me while she put her hands on her strong muscular hips, which caused her thickly muscular lats to spread out into a vast inverted muscular triangle of extremely taut skin, as she commanded; "Start oiling me up now Stew!" Tipping some baby oil into my palms, I tentatively reached out and started applying it to my wife's hugely thick muscular back. "Go on Stew, rub it in really well. Make sure every inch of muscle is covered and well oiled." Donna instructed me. I started rubbing the baby oil on my muscular wife's back, while I marveled at the feeling of her taut, gigantically, thick, solid as a rock lumpy muscles, that covered Donna's back like a contour map of very hilly terrain divided vertically by deep straited canyon straight down the center of her back. It felt so good feeling my wife's muscles as I continued lubricating them up with the baby oil, that I soon became totally engrossed enjoying it. "Donna, you have such an incredible back!" I moaned in sexual desire as I continued oiling up my wife's muscles. Donna just let out a quiet little giggle as she said; "It's nice to be appreciated darling.".........Then Donna flexed her inhumanly, gigantic, muscular biceps for me to oil at the back. "Oh Donna!" I groaned softly as I ran my oily hands over her gigantically, thick peaks of her biceps that had formed there and the monstrously muscular triceps that swelled out beneath. "That's right Stew, feel how big and hard your wife's biceps are." Donna said. The feeling of my wife's big hard feminine muscles glistening with baby oil under my palms wasn't allowing my raging hard on to go down, in fact it was making it worse! Donna must have known the effect she was having on me, because she flexed her muscular arms several more times to pump them up even bigger, making her muscular bicep peaks grow even inhumanly larger! "OH GOD!" I moaned as I now became even more highly aroused, with a throbbing erection barely able to stop myself from kissing my wife's gigantically muscular arms very passionately! End Of Part 3  

Comments

Popular Posts