Gambling On My Ex-Wife's Female Muscular Development!-2

Twenty minutes later, a silver Toyota Prism pulled up in front on my house, and the familiar 5 foot 7 inch, big boned, chubby female figure of my ex-wife Dee got out of the driver side. From a distance Dee looked the same as before, and as she walked up my driveway, she asked; "Want some help with that John?" For the past two hours I had been trying to uproot a tree stump in my backyard, after I had cut down a tree that was growing too close to my house. I was working on this tree stump with everything I could get my hands on for leverage, but the tree stump wouldn't budge an inch. I turned my head when Dee asked me if I wanted some help, and replied; "Dee, if I can't move this tree stump, what makes you think you could do it?" "Well John, remember that little bet we've made three months earlier at Star Bucks? Well I took it very seriously and got a gym membership and hired a personal trainer at Gold's Gym." Dee said as she reached for her purse and took out a sheet of paper, and she handed to me. As I looked at the sheet of paper, Dee said; "John, that's a copy confirming my entry in the heavy weight division of the Ms. Olympia body building contest, which I will be flexing my new and improved muscular female physique in four months, and don't be surprised when I win first place!"..............At first I looked at my ex-wife's big boned body, which at first looked just the same as usual, but then I noticed that her chubby, fat belly seemed to have disappeared, as well as her double chins! Then before I realized it, Dee took the crow bar that I had out of my hand, as she said; "I'm a pretty strong woman these days John and I've been seriously working out to win that bet for $100,000.00 and you darling!" Dee then slid the crow bar in a small gap beneath the tree stump and said; "Just stand back and watch what a very determined woman is capable of doing!" Just then Dee started pushing down on the crow bar and I could hear the roots starting to break beneath the ground. Dee continued working the crow bar farther under the tree stump, till it finally started coming free from the ground!! I stood there in amazement as I watched my ex-wife muscling this seemingly immovable, large tree stump from the ground, as both short sleeves of her T-shirt stretched out to their max, as her now two gigantically, huge, muscular biceps swelled up from underneath Dee then shoved the crow bar deeper under the tree stump and changed her grip on the crow bar. Dee then started slowly lifting the tree stump from the ground, roots were snapping like twigs as she muscled the tree stump from the ground. Then with one final thrust, Dee lifted the crow bar over her head and the tree stump popped out of the ground, and landed next to the hole!.........I just stood there and couldn't believe what I had just witnessed! "HOLY SHIT DEE!" I said totally surprised; "I had no idea you were so strong, how were you able to do that?" "John, like I told you before, I took that bet you made with me very seriously three months ago." Dee said as she rolled up her right short sleeve and flexed her right bicep, which was now HUGE! "See John!" Dee smiled with self gratitude. I stood there silently and totally amazed at the size of my ex-wife's muscular bicep, it was about three times the size of a softball! It was at that moment, that I realized that I was attracted to my now muscular ex-wife, by the bulge in my jeans. I then walked over and felt Dee's muscular arm and said; "HOLY SHIT DEE, IT'S AS SOLID AS STEEL!".........."Thanks Stud!" Dee said as a smile crossed her lips. "As I said before John, I took our bet three months ago very seriously. I got a gym membership at Gold's Gym, hired a personal trainer, and have been doing nothing but living on a high protein, low carbohydrate diet, and working out lifting weight seven days a week for the past three months straight. I still have a lot of work a head of me yet, before I participate in the Ms. Olympia body building contest four months from now, but John I'm just about half way there to becoming the next heavy weight champion." Then Dee said as her smile grew larger; Let's go in side your house, and I'll show my entire female muscular physique in the nude, okay John." "Okay Dee." I agreed and we both went into my back door.........After Dee gave me a complete posing show of her now ripped muscular female muscular physique in the nude, she said; "John get naked and make love to me and worship my muscular female physique." AND I DID!! After we were done having muscle sex, Dee got dressed, and opened up her purse and removed another piece of paper which she handed to me as she said sounding very sure of herself; "John, here is a ticket for a front row seat at the Ms. Olympia body building contest in September, and don't forget to bring your check book with you, I plan on winning that $100,000.00 bet with you." Then Dee left and I didn't see her again till the night of the body building contest! End Of Part 2  

Comments

Popular Posts