Obeying Super Donna!-1

It had been a year since my wife Donna started working out lifting weights and drinking my homemade sports drink, which turned her into a female super hero, and made her the strongest woman in the world. After Donna got full control of her super human strength and other super human powers, she designed a super hero costume out of blue spandex that tightly showed off her thickly muscular body underneath with a matching cape, and a matching blue lone ranger mask to hide her face, so no one would recognize her secret identity. Across the chest Donna's tightly super hero costume in white lettering read "Sky." Since my wife Donna became a professional female super hero in her spare time, she had stopped a bank robbery, saved an airliner from crash landing, and even stopped a missile that was launched from North Kora, heading towards Japan! But my wife Donna soon found out that being a female super hero wasn't all glamor and fun. Donna had become a slave to her own body, and needed to continue working out lifting weights 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, while she continued living on an endless high protein diet and drinking over one thousand gallons of my homemade sports drink every day! Donna was already the strongest woman in the world, but to keep up with her female super hero activities, my wife Donna needed to become the strongest woman in the universe! I know my wife Donna was now a super female hero, but it even amazed me how she had enough time in her day to keep up with her weight lifting workout program, save the world, and take care of me and the house all at the same time!..........We recently had super heavy duty, custom built steel, weight lifting equipment specially made, per my wife Donna's own design, to help her succeed in becoming the strongest woman in the universe. One evening I came home early from work, it was our 5TH wedding anniversary. I pulled my Cadillac S.C.S. into our driveway and after I parked, I reached over to the passenger seat and picked up the dozen red roses I bought for my wife. After I got out of the car and walked over to our carriage house, where I knew my wife was busy weight lifting. The closer I approached our carriage house, the metallic clinking sound that I heard grew louder and louder. As I held the dozen red roses I had bought for my wife in my right hand, I slowly opened the door with my left hand and looked in. My chest swelled with pride, knowing my wife Donna had made my fantasy come true! But what really took my breath away, was the huge, thickly, heaving mass of rippling muscle in my wife's back, as Donna was pulling down on the metal bar attached to a pulley system, that was lifting at least 3 or 4 thousand pounds of steel weights. Donna's muscular back was amazingly well defined, it writhes in a sensual motion of muscular contours and striations that rooted my eyes to that one spot. Each individual muscle group on my wife's back stood out boldly and flared out with each rep Donna did. Down the center of Donna's back was a clear deep defined line with a very thick mass of straited muscle where her shoulder blades met. All of this was in constant motion as Donna continued doing rep after rep as she was pulling down on the metal bar, then letting the bar slowly up as the steel weights returned into their original position. Then Donna happened to turn around, and when she saw me watching her with a dozen red roses in my hand, she said with a girlish giggle in her voice as a smile crossed her face; "Oh Stew you've home early, and are those roses for me?" "Yes they are darling, happy anniversary." I said holding the dozen red rose out to her. "Oh thank you Stew, but be a darling and hold on to them till I finish my weight lifting workout, It shouldn't be no more then another 15 minutes, okay?" Donna said, then she turned back into position to finish doing her reps. End Of Part 1 

Comments

Popular Posts