Gambling On My Ex-Wife's Female Muscular Development!-1

My ex-wife Doreen, who is known to her friends as Dee, was a very big gambler who loved to bet on horse races. When Dee wasn't gambling on the horses, she would be looking for other ways to bet her money on anything she could gamble on to win, such as sport events, slot machines, or with anyone who would take a bet from her. The moment someone bet Dee on a matter that Dee could possibly see the odds were in her favor, Dee would take the bet, and most likely lose, in the process. No matter how much my ex-wife claimed to win on anyone bet, Dee always seemed to be broke when it came to having and needing money........One afternoon while I was getting my coffee at a local Star Bucks, I noticed the familiar shape of my ex-wife Dee, who was a 5 foot 7 inches tall, big boned and chubby, with her long dark brown hair tied back in a pony tail, as she strolled over to me. Dee said sounding very happy to see me; "Hi John, long time no see, what's new?" Hi Dee, how have you been?" I asked. "Just great John, made a killing on the last couple of horse races." Dee said with a large smile on her face. "Oh really?" I asked. "Yea John." Dee said as her large smile turned into a frown; "But I lost the whole bundle of cash on the last race. Do you think you could float me a few dollars, till my paycheck next week?" Now this wasn't the first time Dee asked me to borrow money after she lost at the race track, and in the past I helped her out, but this time I wanted to teach her a lesson!....... After I bought Dee and my coffee, we walked towards a table, and Dee sat down across from me, as I said to her;"You know Dee, you have a gambling problem and you should get some help." I said. "No I don't John, and I could stop gambling and playing the horses any time I'd like!" Dee said sounding very much like she was in denial. "Oh yea Dee!" I said; "One day you are going to bet on something, with the odds so far against you, you'd never win in a million years." "Oh yea, John? Sounds like to me, you've inviting me on a possible betting matter, and I'll take any bet you could make up darling." Dee said now sounding very confidant and very sure of herself. As I sat across from my ex-wife, I tried to think of such an incredibly, unbelievably, large bet, with the odds so far stacked against her, that Dee could never win, but as I looked at her chubby, curvy, slightly flabby body, the idea for this bet came to me like a clap of thunder!..........."Okay Dee!" I said. "Here's the bet. I will pay you $100,000.00 if you get yourself in shape and enter, not to mention win first place in the heavy weight division of the next Ms. Olympia body building contest. But if you don't get yourself in shape to enter, or you lose the body building contest, you've never to ask me to loan you money again Dee." I said knowing Dee could never achieve this goal and win this bet. Dee just sat back in her chair and thought this over for a moment before she spoke; "You mean John, all I have to do is go on a diet and exercise program with weights to build up my muscles, then flex my muscles in a women's body building contest to win first place?" Dee asked. "Yea that's it Dee." I said with a grin on my face, knowing it wasn't ever going to happen! "Okay John I'll take that bet!" Dee said. "But I want you to sweeten the pot. If I get myself in shape and win first place in the heavy weight division of the Ms. Olympia body building contest, I want you to get back with me as well as paying me the $100,000.00, what do you say to that John?" Thinking how Dee would never be able to get into contest shape, let alone win the Ms. Olympia body building contest, I agreed to throw myself into the agreement, then Dee and I shook hands on our bet. As we were shaking hands, Dee said sounding very sure of herself; "John, you've shaking hands with the next Ms. Olympia heavy weight winner!" "Oh okay Dee, if you say so." I said with a smirk on my face that said; "It's never gonna happen Dee!" But I was wrong on that matter entirely!.......Three months later while was working outside doing yard work, my cell phone rang and I noticed on my call I.D. that it was my ex-wife Doreen. When I answered it, Doreen said; "Hello John, what's been going on?" "Not much Dee just doing yard work, you?" I replied. "Nothing much, I haven't seen you since that day in Star Bucks when we made that bet, and I was just wondering if I could come over for a while and visit you." Dee said. "If you like to Dee, you know where I live." I said thinking that she needed another loan after losing all her money at the race track.  "Cool John, see you in a half hour!" Dee said before she hung up.    End Of Part 1                     

Comments

Popular Posts