Super Donna!-6

A year later my wife Donna's muscularity had become fucking awesome! By the following Memorial Day weekend, Donna's awesome muscular thighs measured 42 inches and were thickly shredded, with thick blue veins snaking up from her 38 inch diamond shaped thickly shredded muscular calves, all the way to her thickly muscular midsection.........Donna's muscular bubble shaped ass, was two thick muscular circles of thick solid muscle. My wife Donna's abs were a fully defined 8 pack that looked as solid as cinder block wall, with thick blue veins that ran up and down. Donna's breasts, formerly a D cup, had shrunk somewhat as she lost most of her body fat, but my wife's chest more then made up for once having larger tits, in the current muscular development of her chest. My wife Donna's chest was now truly awesome! Donna had a grove that went from the sternum of her naval, which was at least an inch deep! Notched ridges rippled through her newly thick muscular chest when she moved, and the thick blue veins that snaked out around the rest of her body rippled through her muscular chest as well! Donna's 56 inch thickly, huge biceps were a sight to behold when she flexed them!.......But none of this was enough for my wife Donna. The more muscular and stronger my wife got, the higher Donna's goals became! With each pound of solid muscle Donna added to her burgeoning muscular physique, the ideal of where she wanted to be in her mind was set even higher! Donna's only thought in her mind as she spent many hours alone in our carriage house working out and lifting weights was; "MORE MUSCLE EQUALS MORE STRENGTH!" Having already entered and won first place in an armature female body building show, which Donna entered as a heavy weight, my wife's next goal had moved Donna towards becoming stronger, and more muscular then any other female body builder in history!..........This caused my wife Donna to spend more time in her home gym in our carriage house working out lifting weights. When I'd get up at 7:45 am every morning, Donna would already be up and in her home gym in our carriage house, working out with her weights four hours already, only to take a fifteen minute break to have a cup of coffee with me, then kiss me goodbye and send me off to work. Then my wife Donna would continue working out lifting weights all day long, like her life depended on it, till an hour and a half after I got home every night from work. Donna also kept increasing her caloric intake to keep pace with her rigorously grueling weight lifting work outs. Donna was up to eating 9,950 calories a day, as well as drinking over 55 gallons of the homemade sports drink I had to continue making for her, and I had a hell of a time time keeping up with my wife's super appetite! But needless to say, at this point my wife Donna not only shared my fetish for female muscle, Donna was even ready to even take it to the next level, and little did I know at the time, that when my wife Donna did take it to the next level, that's when her super powers started to develop!........One evening as I was pulling up into our driveway, my wife Donna exited our carriage house, wearing a very tight white T-shirt that looked painted on her huge, thickly muscular upper body, and a pair of blue spandex shorts that equally looked painted on her thickly muscular torso. As I got out of my car, Donna said excitedly; "Stew, you got to check this out, I just found out this afternoon that I could do this!" "What's that Donna?" I said running up to where she was standing. "Check this out Stew!" My wife said as she turned her head towards the woods behind our house. Then as Donna concentrated on staring towards the woods, her green eyes turned a very bright, blinding red like you would see at a check out scanner in the supermarket, then two bright, blinding red lasers shot out of her eyes, and hit the trees in the woods behind our house, like a double lightning bolt, causing a very loud "KABOOM!" sound! Then the woods caught on fire!........."Oh dear Stew, I better do something about that, before it spreads!" My wife said sounding very alarmed! Then Donna deeply inhaled an extremely huge breath, that swelled up her thickly muscular chest to such an unbelievable huge size, that it blocked my view of the forest fire! Donna then deeply ex-haled, blowing a hurricane of wind towards the forest fire, and blew it out as easy, as one would blow out a birthday candle! Then Donna turned to me and said; "Well Stew, what do you think of your wife having super powers?" End Of Part 6 

Comments

Popular Posts