Gambling On My Ex-Wife's Female Muscular Development!-The Final Chapter!

FOUR MONTHS LATER: As soon as I sat down in the front row of the auditorium, I was in total anticipation, wondering if my ex-wife Dee really could pull it off, and win the heavy weight championship at the Ms. Olympia body building  contest. After that afternoon four months earlier, when I witnessed how Dee pulled out that tree stump, then later after she gave me that private nude muscle flexing show which ended up in a bout of muscle sex, and mind you Dee said she a lot more work ahead of her yet, and was only half way there to being in shape for winning the next heavy weight Ms. Olympia body building contest. I haven't see Dee since that day, but we kept in touch by phone, and Dee would tell me every week, how much more she had gained in size and muscularity..........The Ms. Olympia body building show started with the light weight division. Number 4, a red head named Tammy Tones won the light weight title. Then the middle weight division came next, and number 3, a very well built muscular blond named Cindy Wells won the middle weight title. NOW! What I've been waiting for these past long four months, to see if Dee could win the heavy weight title! Five very thickly, huge muscular and well defined women, including Dee, walked on to the stage. I couldn't believe how huge and muscular Dee had gotten her 5 foot 7 inch big boned body! The announcer said she weighed in at 380 pounds of 100% muscle with 0% body fat! After each one was introduced to the audience, each big muscular woman was given eight minutes to preform a pose down and a flexing routine to a musical number they chose..........My ex-wife Dee who was number 5, did a wildly sexy pose down and flexing routine to the song; "If You Think I'm Sexy!" by Rod Stewart. The audience went wild with applause after Dee had finished her routine! After Dee was done, the other four heavy weight female body builders came back on stage, and stood in numerical order next to Dee, while the three judges totaled up each woman's score. After five minutes pasted, the announcer came back on stage and said; "LADY'S AND GENTLEMEN, THE WINNER OF THE 2012 MS. OLYMPIA HEAVY WEIGHT DIVISION IS, NUMBER 4 LOIS PATTERSON! Dee came in as third runner up........I met up with Dee back stage after the body building show, and she said to me with tears in her eyes; "Again I gambled on long shot and lost John, I was so stupid thinking I could win the heavy weight division of Ms. Olympia body building contest." Then Dee broke down in a crying fit. I put my arm around her thickly muscular shoulders and said; "You know Dee, coming in at third runner up the first time you entered, wasn't bad. Even though you didn't win the championship, I still feel I owe you something from our bet?" "What's that John?" Dee asked between her heavy sobbing. "Me!" I said; "After showing me how hard you worked these past seven months Dee, you've proved to me you aren't the same woman I had divorced. And I'll tell you what I'm gonna do to sweeten the deal. With some of the $100,000.00 I was betting on you, I'll buy you the best workout equipment money could buy, hire you the best professional personal trainers, dietitians, and vitamin consultants I can pay for, and for the next year you'll be working out lifting weights like a slave, from dawn to dusk, but I feel this will all pay off in the long run Dee." I said as I took a Kleenex to wipe her tears. "You think so John?" Dee asked in between her heavy sobbing. "I know so Dee, by this time next year when you enter the heavy weight division of the Ms. Olympia body building contest, you'll have so much more size and muscularity, that you'll make Lois Patterson look like Popeye the sailor's girl friend." "You mean Olive Oil John?" Dee said as a big smile crossed her face. "Yea, that's the one Dee." I agreed. "And what are you looking to get out of all of this?" Dee asked me while she still held the smile on her face. "More muscle sex of course Dee, and a muscular female goddess who will love me." I said with an even bigger smile on my own face! I do! Dee replied. The End!

Comments

Popular Posts