My Mother Became A Monstrously Muscular Amazon!-2

My mother continued listening with her ear pressed to a glass, that she held against the wall that separated our bedrooms. Finally at 10:30 PM I passed my mother's closed bedroom door, then entered my own bedroom. After mom heard me walking towards my bedroom, she ran over to her make-up table, and started applying dark eye liner to accent her emerald green eyes, rose blush to give her cheeks a rosy glow, and bright red lip stick to make her lips even sexier, which also match her bright red string bikini. Mom then untied her ponytail, and started brushing her long raven black hair very hard, till it looked blown out in a real wild woman sort of way! As my mother checked herself out one final time in her full length mirror before showing me her new muscular female physique in person, she struck a double bicep pose, and said; "It's show time, here comes ALL THAT JAZZ!" My mother then quietly exited through her bedroom door, and crept slowly and quietly towards my bedroom door..........Mom slowly and quietly opened my bedroom door slightly ajar and peeked in. My own mother witnessed me, her only son, sitting there naked in front of my lap top busy masturbating like crazy to ALL THAT JAZZ! "Wow! Steven really likes the new me." My mother said to herself as a sexy little smile crossed her face. Then from the hall closet, my mother took out her boom box, and with a C.D. that was on pause, she hit the play button while she pushed my bedroom door wide open, and came in dancing and flexing her new muscles to the song; "I AM WOMAN, HERE ME ROAR!" by Linda Ronstadt. Just as I turned my head to watch my mother's flash dance, I shoot a wad of cum across the room, which landed on her bigger, more muscular breasts! Mom just wiped it off her muscular tits with her fingers, and held it up to her mouth and sucked her fingers, as she said; "YUMMY! Steven, you really do taste like a real man." Then she approached me like a hungry tigress on the prowl!........"Oh Steven, come feel how hard you Jazz's biceps are. My mother didn't have to wait for my reply, I stood up quickly and rushed over to where she was standing right next to my bed, which we both sat down on. Then my mother turned to me, and after doing a double bicep pose, my hands just couldn't wait and rushed to feel them! As my hands were feeling my mother's biceps, mom noticed my huge erection.  At that point my mother who had been celibate for almost 14 years, couldn't resist and grabbed my wrists and forced my arms apart, while she pushed me on to my back, on my own bed. Then my mother placed her right muscular leg between my legs, then before I knew it, mom had me straddled between her strong legs, and was bouncing up and down, riding my huge erection like a pogo stick!.........As mom was bouncing up and down on me, she cooed; "You seem to enjoy your mommy's muscles, huh Steven?" I was a little embarrassed, having sex with my own mother, even though she was now a smoking hot muscle chick! My mother who almost seemed to be reading my mind, bent forward and gave me a long romantic kiss, then while she stared directly into my eyes said; "Don't be embarrassed Steven, from now on I'm no longer your mother, from now on I'm all that Jazz, and I'm all your Jazz sweetheart, okay?" "Okay!" I whispered. Then Jazz started kissing her son on his lips while inserting her tongue into Steven's mouth. Jazz sat straight up as her throbbing, wet Regina pulsated with anticipation, then while she still had Steven's huge erection between her legs, Jazz started pumping harder and harder, faster and faster, till both Jazz and Steven groaned in ecstasy, after what seemed like an hour of sweaty female muscle sex! As they were laying in Steven's bed, and Jazz was spooning him in her strong arms, Steven asked; "Um Jazz, what were your measurements, before and after?".........."In eight weeks I went from 125 pounds with a fat percentage of 21%, to 150 pounds of lean female muscle with a fat percentage of 12%. My biceps are 9.5 inches, and I'm just short of bench pressing 135 pounds." "You know, Jazz. I had an idea." I stammered while she gently spooned me in her strong arms. "What is it Stevie?" Jazz cooed romantically. "For the same money you've been paying for that eight week gym membership, we could get you a very good weight set and bench, and with me as your coach, I bet you'd get quicker gains, no to mention build up a lot faster Jazz!" I said sounding very excited over my own idea! She thought about it for a second and said; "That's a great idea Steven, first thing tomorrow morning we go shopping for a weight set and bench, and you'll not only be my man, but my personal trainer as well." Jazz said, then she rolled over and fell asleep on top of me. End Of Part 2                   

Comments

Popular Posts