Obeying Super Donna!-The Final Chapter!

"Stew, don't you dare stop now.  You keep oiling me down this instant or I will punish you!" My muscular wife scolded me jokingly. Sheepishly like an obedient husband that I was, since I was married to a super, powerfully strong, female super hero, I calmed myself down and put more baby oil in my palms and applied it to Donna's thickly, compact muscled back side. Donna's muscular buttocks clenched under my oily palms into two rock hard balls of steel, that set my thick erect cock throbbing again! As I continued working my hands down the back of my wife's gigantically, thick, muscular thighs, I noticed how tight and blemish free they were, with out an ounce of cellulite anywhere, then there was her thickly muscular diamond shaped calves! It was so easy to forget who this amazing muscular female physique belonged to, when I could see my wife's face...........As I continued rubbing baby oil over the back of my muscular wife, the fine details of female musculature became more apparent, accentuating the extremely hard work Donna had put in, not to mention the long hours, in her home gym that was in our carriage house. With a shiny wet gleam, the back of my muscular wife became even more sensual to me, and it even became more difficult for me not to get sexually aroused! That was why I was dreading oiling up the front of my muscular wife, I felt my huge, throbbing cock was going to explode any second now! After I finished oiling down my wife's muscular calves, I stood up. Donna's beautiful gleaming shiny oiled back turned around, and once again I had a difficulty seeing my wife's familiar face on top of this familiar monstrously huge, ripped female muscular physique, with huge firm 44 double "D" tits, and since my wife was now standing in front of me naked, showing off so much thickly bulging muscle, I was almost out of my mind with lust! It was a female physique that was driving me wild with lust and desire, and since it was my own wife's, my own ego swelled with pride knowing that I was tapping that! I always loved feeling my wife Donna's muscles, not to mention when we got close and intimate and had great muscle sex! I then started oiling the front of my monstrously muscular wife!..........."Big aren't they Stew?" My wife Donna asked sounding very proud of herself as my eyes came level with her gigantically muscular arms. As I started oiling them up, I could only stare in disbelief as I ran my oily palms over Donna's two thick mountainous bulges of  bicep and triceps muscles and powerfully muscular forearms, that seemed unbelievable on any woman! After I finished oiling down my wife Donna's extremely monstrous female muscular physique, suddenly my wife grabbed my hands and pulled them wide apart, while she brought her muscular female physique closer to me. I gasped in surprise at her shockingly strong grip, that threatened to break the smaller bones in my hands and again against my arms. "OH GOD! I never realized that my wife Donna could ever get this incredibly strong!" I thought to myself. I then found myself bending at the knees as my own wife overwhelmed me in a trial of super strength!..........After Donna had me kneeling on the workout mat, she said; "Oh Stew, you really let yourself go. I'm in so much better shape then you are." I then struggled in vain preventing myself from being held in this position by my wife. Although I've seen my wife's gigantically, huge, monstrous muscles before, and even had muscle sex with them, but I still found it very difficult that this strong muscular amazon monster, was a skinny little weakling two years earlier, who lost at arm wrestling to her girl friend Didi! The reality of how much more stronger my wife Donna was now, started causing strange mixed emotions in our mind.........My very educated mind couldn't cope with the fact that my huge muscular wife could over power me, any time she felt like it. Here I am a very healthy man in my thirties, married to a woman one year younger then I was. As Donna continued to hold me in a kneeling position, she looked down at me while a very wicked smile crossed her face, as strength flowed through her muscular arms overwhelmingly, while my throbbing cock saluted her superior, super human strength. At the same time, the realisation that I was weaker then my super hero wife was, is a bit humiliating, to say the least! Donna then released another surge of strength and pressure which forces me down even lower on my back, and I stare up looking at her muscular 24 pack of abs, as she bends down even father to hold me in place on the work out mat. As I lay there helplessly under Donna's super human strength, I could only stare in wonder at my wife's thick muscular slabs, that look like armour plating, making up her 24 pack of solid muscular abs. While she held me down with only her left index finger, Donna took her right hand and ripped off all my clothes as she said; "You know Stew, being a female super hero like Sky I have to be good all the time and do the right thing, but as your wife Donna I could be as super bad ass as I want with you darling! Since you love having muscle sex with me, I'm going to introduce you to female super hero love making at triple the speed of light!........After it was over, we laid together on the workout mat and while Donna spooned me in her huge, thick, muscular arms, she asked me; "Stew, was that a nice wedding anniversary present? "Oh yes Donna, it certainly was! The End!              

Comments

Popular Posts