Super Donna!-5

That evening after Dave and Didi left, Donna and I started looking at muscular female body builders on the Internet. After checking out these muscular women, Donna and I got so extremely sexually turned on, that it led to an amazing sexual encounter between us! Donna would talk extremely dirty to me, asking me to imagine her having bigger muscles, and even stronger arms! My wife Donna who was always some what dominant in our bed during our sexual encounters, Donna now became even more aggressive since she had started working out a month ago, and would always want to be on top! As my wife had me saddled between her now stronger legs and was riding me, Donna would tell me in between her heavy sexual breathing, how much she got off being so strong and how she was planning on getting bigger and more muscular every day!..........Over the next six months, my wife Donna transformed herself from being a weakling chunky monkey, to a fit strong woman, then into a female muscle goddess! Every day she was drinking at least four gallons or more of the homemade sports drink I was making her, and I was forever running back to the dollar store every day for more ingredients to continue making it, not to mention also buying my wife bigger and more heavier weights to keep her home gym in our carriage house up to date for her weight lifting workouts. The homemade sports drink, which my wife Donna was now swearing by and drank before and during her weight lifting work outs religiously, also started giving her a very strong powerful craving for pure protein! The only way my wife Donna could feed her powerful growing craving for pure protein, was by eating at least 20 pounds or more of red meat a day, and sucking my dick dry every night after she'd force me to shoot a wad of sperm, and even some days, that wasn't enough pure protein to feed Donna's powerfully growing craving for pure protein!..........As the next six months progressed,  every day my wife Donna started her bench presses at 250 pounds and maxed out at 325 pounds, Donna could squat 375 pounds, which was more then twice her current body weight of 165 pounds! And Donna was dead lifting over 425 pounds! Donna's daily weight lifting workouts, which started after she saw me off to work every morning, and finished just as I was pulling into our driveway every evening, not to mention how fast the steel weights were increasing on her barbells on a weekly bases, and at the end of every week my wife Donna would have me measure her muscular growth, and her huge growing muscles were at least 6-7 inches bigger then the week before! Our weekly measurements of my wife Donna's huge, thickly muscular body, and how much I drooled over my wife's huge bulging muscles, only fueled Donna's desire to continue getting bigger and stronger! After every weekly measurement which would show how much more muscular my wife Donna had gotten, then she was a week before, Donna would  pump up and flex her burgeoning, thick muscular biceps and roar with pleasure in her voice; "OH YEA, THIS IS WHAT MY MAN WANTS, HIS WOMAN BEING A MUSCULAR GODDESS!" Then Donna would turn to me and say seriously; "Stew, this is only the beginning, I'm going to get even bigger, stronger, and even more muscular yet, just wait and see darling!" Then Donna would pick me up and gently carry me like a sack of flour over one of her thick muscular shoulders, to our bedroom where we would have great muscle sex!..........My wife Donna's muscular body was now an amazing sculpted work of art! The more muscular and stronger Donna got, the even more motivated Donna became with her diet, and by this point she was only eating red raw meat, fresh spinach, and drinking the homemade sports drink I was making for her every day. By the end of her first year of working out lifting weights, Donna was eating 30 pounds of red raw meat, 25 pounds of fresh spinach, and drinking 30 gallons of the homemade sports drink on a daily bases! Donna never cheated once on her diet because in her mind, the only point in eating was to fuel up and make her body stronger! Eating wasn't something she even enjoyed anymore, Donna didn't bother with seasonings or flavor, my wife Donna just ate things that she knew would make her strong, and she ate a lot, with her appetite growing as fast as her muscles were! This strict dedication to her diet showed her amazing 5 foot 9 inch tall body, when Donna went from a flabby, weakling, chunky monkey to becoming very strong with stacked with hard, straited muscles! End Of Part 5 

Comments

Popular Posts