Obeying Super Donna!-2

After my wife Donna turned back into position and continued working out, I looked lovingly over her hugely muscular hourglass figure. Donna had two very broad and hard muscular ridged shoulders, with rippling huge bulging lats sloping inwards to a very slim waist with a 12 pack set of cinder block shaped muscular abs, that flowed into thickly muscular sensuously curvy hips. Donna's thickly muscular, tight compact buttocks were flexibly showing off to their full muscular advantage under her pink thong briefs, and looked much more sexier then they had the right too, and my wife certainly had a fantastic muscular back side that stirred my loins! Below her thickly muscular back, Donna's long muscular legs looked slender, but very powerfully strong, with bulging hamstrings and long hard diamond shaped muscular calves.........As Donna raised her thickly muscular arms to pull down the bar with each rep she did, her shoulder muscles split into two well defined muscular masses on top, while her huge muscular arms with thick cords of blue veins, ran the length of her gigantic biceps and very thickly vascular forearms. While my wife continued pumping out rep after rep pulling down the weight bar, I marveled with growing appreciation at my Donna's thickly corded swell of her shoulder muscles and her hugely, thick triceps muscles as they flared out the back of Donna's hugely, thick muscular arms. A gigantically, hard firm ridge formed along the top of her bulging biceps, which causes them to bunch and swell into two even more gigantically huge muscular peaks. Donna's thickly muscular gluts, flared out and tightly flexed into two very sexy tight hard basket ball sized balls, that made my groin twitch!.........Up and down went the bar, rep after rep. The play of my wife's gigantically, thick muscles in her back held my undivided attention. As Donna pulled the weight bar down, her huge, thick, beefy slabs of vertical muscle where Donna's shoulder blades met, were like continental shelves colliding with a deep fault line between them, they moved apart as she raised the bar. As Donna's bent her feet forward on her bare toes, her thickly muscular calves flexed into two huge diamond shapes with a deep cleft forming a thick cliff below her huge muscular thighs. Donna then moved her feet apart as she continued pumping out her reps, while adopting a semi-crouch that caused her thick triangular wedge of muscle between her shoulder blades to extend to either side of her gluts. As Donna started crouching lower, the lively thick bulging muscles in her back, continued writhing and rippling even harder, making Donna's already strong muscular back, look even more seriously powerful and strong! With all this female muscle on display, bulging out and flexing wildly as my wife continued pumping out rep after rep, my manhood was becoming stiffer then a board!.......Suddenly Donna let go of the bar which caused her heavy steel weights she was lifting, to make a loud metal "CLANGING!" sound as they fell back into place ! My wife then stood up and while her back was still facing towards me, Donna struck the most tremendous double bicep pose I had ever seen a woman do! The top of my super muscular wife's back was cushioned with thick slabs of unbelievable bulging muscle! Donna's vertical beefy muscular slabs where her shoulders met resembled a big pair of side way lips that looked like they were smiling. As I now looked at the thick solidity of her thickly, huge, gigantic biceps, fully flexed, they almost covered and hid Donna's head completely! Then my wife turned to face me while she still held her double bicep pose, and asked with a slight giggle in her voice; "Well Stew, what do you think? Am I truly good enough to be a female super hero?" "Yes you are darling!" I said wiping the drool from my lips.........Then in a blink of an eye before I knew it, with her super speed Donna stood from holding her double bicep pose across the room from me, to standing right in front of me with her gigantic, beefy muscular arms wrapped around my waist, as she; "Stew you know how much I love red roses, thanks a lot darling, and happy anniversary to you to Stew." Then Donna gave me a nice big, long sensual, romantic kiss on my lips. After the kiss, Donna said while holding the dozen red rose; "Stew, these need to be put into water, I'll be right back." With her super human speed, Donna had gone to the house, cut the stems of her dozen red roses, placed then in a vase with water, and was again standing in front of me with her gigantic, beefy muscular arms wrapped around my waist, before I even knew she left, except for the fact that I was no longer holding the dozen red roses in my right hand!.........."Now my love, I have a great night of female muscle love planned for you darling, and it's going to start," Donna paused in mid sentence as she cocked her left ear up, listening to something with her super hearing. "Oh shit Stew, I got to go, but I'll be right back! Then within a flash, Donna transformed herself from her workout attire, into her female super hero costume, and as "SKY!" she leaped through the open carriage house door, and was flying at triple the speed of light, stopping yet another disaster, and saving the world once again! End Of Part 2             

Comments

Popular Posts