Super Donna!-7

"Well Stew, what do you think of having a wife with super powers?" Donna asked me while she held her hands on her muscular hips and stuck out her muscular chest with pride. "But how could you Donna, and when did this all come about?" I asked in total surprise. "About three months ago darling." Donna said with a large smile on her face; "I just wanted to see how far my super powers could develop before I'd let you in on my little secret." "Super powers, you mean you have more then one Donna?" I asked still in total surprise. Then before I realized what had happened, in less then a second, I went from standing a foot away from my muscular wife, to being cradled in her powerfully strong, hugely, thick muscular arms, as Donna said; "Yep Stew, I have more then one, and you just saw another one, even though you didn't realize it, super human speed. I can move faster then the human eye could ever notice." Donna said with a chuckle in her voice. "But you haven't seen nothing yet darling, hold on we've going to cruise the evening sky's, so hold on Stew!"
After I tightly wrapped my arms around my wife's thickly muscular neck, Donna leaped up while tightly holding me in her powerfully strong, hugely thick muscular arms, and the next thing I knew, we were flying around the earth faster then a Boeing 787!........."Aw this looks like a great place to eat darling." Donna said as she started flying slower as she was lowering her altitude coming in for a landing, which was a perfect two point landing on her two feet. When my muscular wife gently lowered me to my own feet, as I looked around I couldn't believe we were in Peking China! "Donna, we've in China?" I asked even more surprised then I was before in our back yard, when my wife told me she had more then one super power. "Why not Stew?" Donna asked shrugging her huge muscular shoulders; "You always loved Chinese food, and I thought that this was better then going to a Chinese buffet back home."..........Twenty minutes later, Donna and I were in a lovely Chinese restaurant, having a nice dinner. I ordered a Peking Duck, and my hugely, thick muscular wife ordered everything that was on the menu in triple portions, since Donna had a super powerful hunger from the flight! It was fun to watch, how the Chinese servers struggled to keep up serving my wife Donna course after course, and as fast and swift as they were, none of the Chinese servers could keep up with my wife's super, powerfully, large appetite! Then after I paid the bill with my credit card, I once again found myself holding on tight to my muscular wife's thick muscular neck, while she cradled me in her strong muscular arms, flying home and landing just as gently in our driveway. "THAT WAS GREAT DONNA, WHAT OTHER SUPER POWERS DO YOU HAVE?" I asked excitedly, and really wanted to know!!!!..........."Follow me darling." Donna said as she started walking towards our back door. After we were inside our kitchen, Donna opened our refrigerator, and as she bent over and stuck her head in the refrigerator, Donna's tight white T-shirt rode up her back, and I got a fantastic view of my wife's thickly muscular hamstrings and quads! They sprung out towards me like the heads of a Cobra, consuming all my attention, till Donna stood up and her tight white T-shirt fell back down in place. Donna closed the refrigerator door with her left hand, while she held a large raw roast beef in her right hand, which must have weighed at least 30 pounds. After unwrapping the large raw roast beef, Donna grabbed it in both her strong hands and ripped into it with her teeth, then she swallowed and gulped it down her huge, thickly muscular neck. After she finished the large raw roast beef, Donna reached over towards the kitchen counter, and after she picked up the 10 gallon pitcher that was filled with her homemade sports drink, Donna chugged the entire 10 gallons of her homemade sports drink down her huge, thickly muscular neck, making very loud "GULPING!" sounds. After she finished the 10 gallons of her homemade sports drink, Donna held her left hand to her mouth, to stifle a very deeply loud belch, then she placed the empty pitcher in the kitchen sink, and as she turned to me said; "Okay Stew, now that I'm fueled up again, I'm going to show you my super human strength! End Of Part 7  

Comments

Popular Posts