Absolutely Fabulous Francine!-6

Fran said with a nasty loathing smirk on her face; "Well Jack what do you think of the new and improved super muscular Francine? Do you still feel an alarm system could protect our house better then I can?" "HOLY SHIT FRAN! You look totally amazing, but how did this happen?" I said. My wife's huge, thickly engorged muscular body glistened in the tiny rays of sun light that came through the basement window. As I continued to look at Fran's monstrously muscular body, I noticed a bead of sweat running down her cavernous muscular chest. My wife's thickly, engorged muscular legs seemed to come alive with thick rippling taught muscle as she walked closer to me..........."You like what you see Jack?" Fran purred as a smile crossed her face, then she said; "And to answer your question darling, on how this miraculous miracle of my body transformation from being a scrawny little weakling woman, to an extremely muscular super woman happened, It was all due to my friend Dr. Alice Samson who is a doctor of genetic research at the American D.N.A. Association." "I don't understand Fran, if you were in Houston T.X. these past four weeks having business meetings at Exxon's corporate headquarters, when did you have time to workout, let along get that freakishly huge and muscular? In fact honey, most professional female body builders have to workout hard lifting weights for years, just to develop a third of the thickly engorged muscular body you have, and you did all this in just a months time?" I said sounding very confused, like I was in the twilight zone!........."The business trip to Houston T.X. was just a cover story Jack." Fran said matter of fact; "The truth was for the past four week straight, I've been in my friend Alice's subterranean basement laboratory at The American D.N.A. Association receiving experimental muscle growth serum treatments and working out like a very feverishly, determined bitch to build up my scrawny body." "But why did you subject yourself to such an unstable experimental muscle growth serum Fran, weren't you afraid of having any possible side effects from using this serum?" I asked. "Yes I was Jack." My wife said as she puffed out her engorged muscular, huge breasted chest at me; "But after the night that those two muscular female beasts Dee and Gert broke into our house, I realized you were right, that I was too much of a weakling little wimp to defend my man and our home, and I felt that I really needed to do something to win back your respect and admiration of me, so I volunteered myself as an experimental test case to my friend Alice so she could test her new muscle growth serum on me. AND WHOA DID IT WORK, AND THEN SOME!"..........Honey, I never lost my respect or admiration for you because Dee and Gert were bigger and stronger then you were, I just never considered you the type of woman who would have a physical fist fight with another woman." I said. "That's because Jack." Fran paused because her hypnotic suggestion kicked in and even though she was now a hugely, ripped muscular amazon, she still felt like the same scrawny little weakling woman she once was in her husband's presence, as Fran said; "You know Jack, I've been giving our marriage a lot of thought since the night of the robbery. Lately I've been wondering if you were really ever attracted to me, or you just married me because of my eight figure salary so you could live comfortably as a house husband." "What would make you say something like that Fran?" I asked sounding very hurt that my own wife would ever say that!........."OH COME ON NOW JACK!" Fran growled in anger; "I saw that look of sexual enlightenment in your eyes that night, when those two muscular beasts Dee and Gert broke into our house, and after they tied me up to watch, how you enjoyed them sexually forcing themselves on you! In fact I don't even remember you once even trying to struggle against them Jack, to defend yourself! I seriously believed that you really enjoyed having sex with those two female muscular beasts, even more then you'd ever had making love to your wife's skinny little Olive Oil body, in our entire marriage!" "But Fran, you were so upset that night because we were being robbed, that you weren't thinking straight." I said as I reached out to feel my wife's thickly, engorged right muscular bicep; "Besides honey, you look so fucking fantastic all ripped and muscular, so why don't we just forget what happened in the past and move on to the present."............Fran slapped my hand away before I could feel her bulging bicep, as she spoke with an eerie confidence that I've never heard before; "Jack I don't care if you like muscular women or not. I'm lifting weights and building up my body for me, and only me. I want to be the biggest and most muscular woman I could possibly be, and I'll let no one stop me from accomplishing my goal. Jack you are no longer allowed to touch me with out my permission or I'll beat the shit out of you, do you understand me?"............"But Fran, come on be reasonable. It's me your husband Jack, remember?" I pleaded; "Why are you acting like this? Come on sweet heart and give me a hug, you look so amazing and I'd love to make love to your new muscular body, so don't be a stupid ass." Fran who's hypnotic suggestion was kicking in again,and making her feel even more of the scrawny weakling woman she once was, now in her husband's presence. "STUPID ASS?" Fran growled in pure anger; "Being a stupid ass Jack was having you laugh behind my back that I was a scrawny weakling woman who couldn't defend my man and our home, while making me believe I was your one and only! I've seen those female body builder websites on your lap top computer and I've read your diary. I've even seen that phone number of that muscular female dominatrix you've been e-mailing, about making appointments to have sessions with! The only reason you've married to me darling, is because I'm a V.P. at Exxon who make an eight figure salary, so your fat lazy ass could live good. So don't you fucking call me a stupid ass, now get the fuck away from me Jack, before I do something I'll regret later on."...........I took a step towards Fran, her thickly engorged muscles were calling out to me, and I needed desperately to touch them! I was getting so sexually aroused thinking about running my hands up and down my wife's thickly, engorged muscular body, while I kissed her monstrously muscular abs. Fran's first punch shot out with such inhumanly fast speed and hit me squarely in my nose! Massive pain ripped through my head like lightning, and the last thing I remember before falling unconscious, was Fran's right fist slam deep into my stomach, as I saw a very wicked evil smile cross her face through my blood soaked eyes.........I awoke about two hours later with my body laying crumpled up in a corner on the basement floor. The cold concrete floor was making me shiver, as well as my broken nose and fractured ribs, I now had a stiff neck as well! It took a few moments for my eyes to focus, because there was still dried blood caked on my face and my eyelids. As I looked up towards my wife, I saw that she went back to working out lifting weights. Fran had appeared to have grown even more freakishly muscular since I had been knocked out, and she was now bench pressing 1,475 pounds of steel weights as easily as she was bench pressing 1,200 pounds of steel weights a couple of hours ago! My wife's thickly, engorged muscular arms were now twice as large and thick as they were before, when she punched me in my face!..........I quietly and slowly crawled across our basement floor towards the stairs that led up to our kitchen. Fran who was witnessing my feat of cowardliness, just laughed like a bully as she put her 1,475 pound steel barbell back in it's cradle on her weight bench, and said; "Oh stand up Jack, and leave the room like a man!" Then with inhumanly fast speed my wife had left her weight bench and was standing between me and the stairs that led up to our kitchen, as I got back up on my feet. Thick blue pencil sized veins began to surface on Fran's creamy white skin as she started pumping her fists. My wife's sparkling blue eyes had a fierce glow in them which appeared to have a fire of anger and mixed emotions in them. Fran's thickly, engorged muscular body was swelling up even more incredibly hugely muscular as she continued to pump her fists in and out. In just a few seconds, her biceps grew from 28 inches to 32 inches, and then to at least 55 inches a split second later, as Fran's basketball sized shoulders grew and swelled out to their max, till they looked like to huge boulders. Fran now blocked out the entire view of the stair case that was behind her, with her freakishly, huge engorged female muscularity! Fran's heaving double watermelon sized breasts that sat on top of a mountain of rippling solid pectoral muscles, as her monstrously muscular lats spread out like the hood on a cobra. As I witnessed this incredible muscular goddess that my wife had become, I started feeling an erection growing in my jeans...........Then as a wickedly evil smile crossed Fran's face, she said while she went into a crab pose, which inflated her incredibly huge, thickly engorged muscular body even more, then as she reached out with her left hand and started playfully squeezing my crotch Fran purred; "Jack, I bet you've dieing to fuck and worship all this luscious female muscularity, aren't you, huh baby?" All I could do to reply, was nod my head yes as I drooled like a village idiot! Then after my wife got my erection nice and hard, Fran stood up and brought me to my knees with a swift kick directly to my balls! Fran had kicked me so freaking hard, that I felt as though my balls were kicked all the way up into my throat, and I vomited on the basement floor!.........My wife then grabbed me up by the back of the collar of my shirt with her right hand, while she grabbed the back of the waist band of my jeans with her left hand, then Fran threw me so hard up the basement stairs, that I skidded all the way across the kitchen floor into our dinning room! A few minutes later after I recovered from my abusive spousal beating, I packed my suit case and moved out temporary and stayed in a motel. As I left that night and drove away, I still couldn't believe how my once sweet mild mannered wife, had turned into a super inhumanly strong muscular monster! I've never thought that my fantasy of my wife becoming muscular would ever come true, let alone turn into a very dangerously amazon nightmare! A couple of days later when I returned to an empty house, it was now apparent that my wife had left me, and I found the divorce papers Fran wanted me to sign on our kitchen table. End of Part 6                         
                  

Comments

Popular Posts