Hope You Like Your Special Valentine's Day Surprise Darling!-The Final Chapter!

 Sharon smiled sweetly as she said in a sultry tone, while she grabbed her husband's large hands and put them on her monstrously muscular chest; "Let's continue where we left off sweetheart." While I continued rubbing my hands all over my wife's huge watermelon tits and her hugely, thick, meaty muscular pecs, Sharon licked her lips again as she flexed her chest even harder this time, expanding her pectoral muscles even farther out then she had before, with even more deeper striations throbbing even harder! I let out a low gasp at the tactile experience and my wife's eyes narrowed with pure contentment for my female muscle worship lust for her. As Sharon moved her hugely, thick, engorged muscular arms up to hold my hands in place on her monstrously huge chest, Sharon's expression changed from happy excitement to pure female muscle lust contentment, knowing that I was the one who loved and worshipped her! Sharon then backed away while she grinned broadly as her eyes lit up, and she said..........."Oh wait Hal, there's one more thing I want to show you sweetheart, before I let you make love to your female muscle goddess." I stood there stunned like a statue with my hands trembling. Sharon ran into their garage and came back with a thick chain we used to tow our boat trailer with and a heavy duty pad lock. Sharon walked over to me and as she held out the chain to me, she bit her lower lip while she thought for a second on what she was planning to do. I looked a bit confused as I took the chain from my wife, as she held it out to me and said while Sharon pointed at her right arm that my wife now held straight out from her side with her left index finger; "Sweetheart, wrap this thick chain around my arm as tight as you can, okay." "Okay." I agreed. Then as I started wrapping the thick chain around my wife's arm, I had to marvel at the engorged thickness of her triceps and the size of her biceps even though her muscles were outstretched. Sharon's right thick muscled basket ball sized shoulder flexed up with thick sinews toward her chin, as my wife watched me continue to wrap the thick chain around her thickly muscled arm. Sharon pushed her long blond hair back out of her eyes with her left hand, as she smiled at me while I finished the task. Sharon then handed me the heavy duty pad lock as she said; "Sweetheart, please lock the chain on my arm so it doesn't slip off." Okay!" I again agreed as I looked around the thick chain and found the end link, then I pulled the lock through another link as I snapped the heavy duty pad lock closed............After I was finished I said as I was looking at my wife's thick, engorged muscled arm with the thick chain wrapped around it; "Darling I should recording this." Sharon shook her head no as she said; "Later sweetheart, if this works then we can always do this again." Before I could respond Sharon tensed her right fist, causing her thickly engorged, right forearm muscles to tense and press harshly against her skin, exposing my wife's muscled thickness and superb detail. Sharon then slowly brought her right forearm up and the sound of the metal links shifting around my wife's steely right bicep and triceps caused me to lean closer for a better look. As my wife's thickly engorged muscled right forearm moved higher the sound of the shifting metal links moved towards metallic groans while Sharon's thickly engorged bicep, could be seen through the thick chain pressing forward. My jaw once again dropped open in pure amazement, as I watched and listened with fascination, while my wife continued to bring her right fist higher, and the first muffled pop of a broken chain links were heard. Sharon let out a low grunt as she concentrated at the task while she flexed even harder, popping several more chain links this time causing an even louder metallic groan. Licking her lips in anticipation of destroying the heavy chain, while smiling with a great deal of confidence, Sharon pulled her thickly engorged muscled forearm back down, then with a quick sudden movement, Sharon pulled her thickly, engorged muscled arm back up fast, while flexing as hard as she physically could at the apex. The heavy chain exploded off my wife's thickly, engorged muscular right arm as another several links gave way at the same time, sending pieces of shrapnel flying across the room, causing me to reflexively pull my own arms up as the shards of flying shrapnel shot around the living room, bouncing off furniture and rattling on the floor..........."Pretty cool huh, sweetheart?" Sharon said still looking at her right incredibly swollen, thickly engorged muscled bicep. Giving up all my pretenses of self control, as I moved my eyes up and down my wife's magnificently muscled body, I replied while having one raging hard on;"FREAKING YEA DARLING!" Sharon turned her smoldering emerald green eyes towards me and giggled, as my wife said when she saw my raging hard on; "OH! OH! LOOKS LIKE SOME ONE'S STANDING ERECT FOR HIS VALENTINE!" Then Sharon picked me up in both of her massively thick, engorged muscular arms, and rushed me into our master bedroom, for an emergency Valentine's Day love making session! And we made sweet female muscle love for the next four hours straight! The End! Of A Perfect Valentine's Day!
                             

Comments

Popular Posts