The Nightmare Of Being Married To A Female Muscle Goddess!-3

 FINALLY: A year later in September on the anniversary date of when my wife bought the two for one, mother and daughter gym memberships for her and our daughter Cindy at that new trendy all women's gym downtown called; The Women's Redesign Clinic, while I was working in my office I got a page from our receptionist that my wife was on line 1. I picked up the phone on my desk and said; "Hello honey what's new?" Lisa replied; "Hi darling, I just want to let you know it's time." It's time?" I asked inquisitively. "Yea Jim, it's time." Lisa said; "A year ago today Jim I started lifting weights again to build up my body, because that is what you've had asked me to do. You must now understand darling that in our marriage, there will you, there will me, and the body which now needs a lot of attention and appreciation." Wondering why my wife had a strange tone in her voice, as she was talking very weird  about her body as it was a third person, I asked her inquisitively; "Does that mean you've finally going to show off your new muscular figure to me Lisa?"  "Yes darling, that's what I mean exactly so don't be late!" Lisa said in a very strange commanding tone which sounded even more weirder in her voice; "The body doesn't like to be kept waiting for it's attention and appreciation Jim, so get use to it!" Then before I could respond, my wife hung up..........That afternoon I arrived home at my usual time of 5:30pm, and as I entered through our front door I saw our daughter Cindy laying face down on our living room carpet wearing a blue sports bra and blue spandex bicycle shorts, as she was pumping out military push-ups one after another at a fairly good speed. As I continued watching my daughter doing her push-ups, I couldn't believe Cindy's body transformation from going from a real fat ass chunky monkey, to becoming a lethal lean mean, very well toned semi muscular young woman. "BOY!" I thought to myself; "Lisa's weight lifting, and body building workout program really influenced our daughter as well to seriously start working out!" "Hi Dad!" Cindy said as she bounced up on to her feet after finishing her last push-up and came towards me. 'Hi princess." I said as Cindy wrapped her left arm around my neck and kissed me hello on my cheek. "Check this out dad!" Cindy said excitedly as she flexed her right arm which produced a baseball sized bicep with a little blue vein running across the top of it. "WOW!" I said as I felt it; "It feels as hard as a rock princess. I could see someone had been working out hard lifting weights with her mother." "Yea Dad." Cindy said even more excitedly now; "I'm just like my mother when it comes to having an obsession with lifting weights and building up my body, and I also enjoy the feel of a good pump as well. Now that my muscles are growing and I'm becoming stronger, my body too requires more attention and appreciation as well! So show your muscular little princess's muscles a little more attention daddy!"............."THAT'S ENOUGH CYNTHIA! YOUR TIME WILL COME WHEN YOUR MUSCULAR BODY WILL BE GIVEN MORE ATTENTION AND APPRECIATION, BUT RIGHT NOW IT'S ALL ABOUT ME! I'M THE TRUE MUSCULAR GODDESS WHO RULES THIS HOUSE! My wife Lisa said in a commanding tone as she walked into our living room wearing a gray sweat outfit that fit tightly over her now larger muscular physique. Then Lisa turned to me and said; "Jim, give me a half hour down stairs in the basement to lift weights to pump myself up a bit and prepare my body for your inspection and then we must talk." "Okay Lisa." I said. Lisa turned to Cindy and said; "Come Cindy and help your mother prepare herself for your father." "Yes mom." Cindy said as she looked at her mother with a look of a desirable admiration in her young eyes, as she followed her mother to the basement............A HALF HOUR LATER: I went down to the basement and my wife looked radiantly healthy in a blue T-shirt and matching blue spandex bicycle shorts. As Lisa continued to stand directly in front of me with her legs spread apart and her fists on her hips in a super heroine pose, Lisa said in a matter of fact, I told you so tone; "I told you Jim how it would be. If I started lifting weights again my body would become bigger and more muscular. Jim you have to understand this is what you've asked me to do. Now darling you'll have to understand that now there is you, there is Cindy, there is me, and there is the body. The body will need a lot of attention and appreciation! Do you understand darling?" "Yes Lisa I do." I replied. "Good Jim!" Lisa said; "Because I knew that if I started lifting weights again and built up my body, it would be like this. Jim you've the one who asked me to return to lifting weights again to build up my body, so the body is back now! It begs for my attention to lift weights like an infant begging for it's feeding time, and I can't ignore it's demands. As I continue to lift weights to build up my body, it wants even more!...........My wife's arms and legs gleamed with her own sweat from the bright basement lights. Cindy was rubbing down her mother's limbs with a towel, moving the towel slowly up and down while she caressed her mother's creamy white skin, then Lisa stroked Cindy's hair as she said; "That's enough honey. Now your father must learn what has been our little secret this past year." Then my wife turned to me and said; "You still don't see the change in my body do you Jim? You've been with me every night and the change has come so slowly, and just like a typical man you haven't really noticed it." Now I looked very closely at my wife's familiar stocky figure, the round arms and broad shoulders. "You didn't see it happening did you Jim?" Lisa asked as she raised her arms in a double bicep pose right in front of my face as she flexed her biceps. "MY GOD! I haven't noticed the change." I thought to myself as my wife's round arms were now expanding into sharply defined muscles, rounded with grape fruit sized biceps with matching thick horseshoe sized triceps. Then my wife said while she continued holding her double bicep pose; "If I wish I could still wear many of my same clothes, but you see Jim the body would not allow it. Most of my clothes wouldn't show the body off as it was meant to be shown. The body and I are now two separate living creatures! The short sleeves of my wife's blue T-shirt started to become strained by the solid balls of biceps and triceps muscles swelling out sharply from her upper arms.........Lisa then lowered her muscular arms and inhaled very deeply to expand her chest and back. My wife's lats spread out much wider then her relaxed body had suggested was possible, again taking her blue T-shirt almost to it's breaking point! Lisa then pulled off her blue T-shirt over her head, and underneath she was wearing a blue sports bra. After tossing her T-shirt on her weight bench, my wife turned first to her left, then to her right to demonstrate how thickly muscular her body had seriously become. Lisa then pulled in her stomach to show a very deep six pack set of abs below her imposing chest. Then while presenting a side pose, my wife tensed up her right muscular leg to show her now very thick muscular hamstrings, as her quads banded together like broad steel cables, as an impressively muscular calf jutted out from her lower right leg. Lisa then bent her right knee while flexing her muscular hamstrings, producing a thick muscle the size of a football, that threatened to rip the seams of her blue spandex bicycle shorts! Our daughter then squealed with pleasure after she watched her mother's muscular posing display, as Cindy said; "I can't wait till I get that big, strong, and muscular mom." "It will happen Cindy if you want it bad enough! Lisa replied..............After my wife finished showing her new muscular physique off to me, she said; "The way it looks, that's the only way the body want to, and must be appreciated, FEEL IT NOW JIM! Feel the muscular arms and shoulder, as well as the muscular legs, GO ON TOUCH IT NOW JIM!" I couldn't resist any longer! I touched and caressed my wife's muscular right arm as she extended it towards me. Lisa's right arm was slightly firm the way I always remembered it being, then as my wife started slowly flexing her right arm into a bicep pose, as her firm flesh focused itself into that grape fruit sized bicep again, while condensing it into a chiseled ball of hardened steel under my pressing fingers. "FEEL ME ALL OF ME JIM, GIVE THE BODY THE ATTENTION AND APPRECIATION IT TRULY DESERVES AND REALLY WORSHIP IT!" My wife instructed me, as I continued running my hands up to her muscular shoulders which were as large and round as two bowling balls, then down to Lisa's thickly muscular torso and on to her thickly muscular thighs. As I was enjoying feeling my wife's muscles I asked inquisitively; "Lisa how was this possible?"...........My wife looked directly at me with a knowingly smirk on her face and replied, as she motioned to the barbell on the weight bench that had at least two hundred pounds of steel weight plates on it; "It's possible because you talked me into lifting weights again Jim. For the past year I've been lifting weights every day like you wanted me to do darling. As I started lifting weights again Jim, just like before the body demanded that I lift and workout even harder then before!" My wife then turned away from me and walked towards her weight bench, where she grabbed the barbell with both her strong hands and lifted it out of it's cradle. With the two hundred pounds of steel weights on the barbell, Lisa began doing bicep curls. As my wife was pumping out bicep curls, her upper arms were swelling out massively as they stretched to their full extension, as Lisa pumped out rep after rep.............As my wife's bicep muscles strained and expanded underneath the pressure of the weight of the two pound steel barbell, it almost looked like another person was struggling to burst out of her upper arms! With each rep she did as Lisa lowered the two hundred pound barbell, the flesh of her swollen muscular upper arms smoothed out and became more relaxed. Then as she curled up the barbell again, my wife's biceps swelled up and threw themselves into the mighty effort, straining against her creamy white skin that was pulled so tightly against her bulging biceps. Our daughter Cindy gave a little cry out of delight, as she grabbed her mother's left bicep as it swelled up so amazingly huge, then lengthened and relaxed only again to gather itself into a grape fruit sized hard ball straining against Lisa's creamy white skin. "GOD MOM! THIS IS SO TOTALLY COOL! I CAN'T WAIT TILL IT GET MY MUSCLES AS LARGE AS YOURS!" "You will have them in time sweetheart, if you follow your mother's weight lifting training program." Lisa said matter of fact to Cindy.............After Lisa finished her second set of reps she replaced the barbell in it's cradle on the weight bench, and as my wife put her thick muscular right arm around our daughter's slender shoulders she said; "Cindy you were born with the body. You have the right D.N.A. in your genes to follow this path to becoming a muscular super woman like your mother if you so desire to, your spirit is strong enough.".........Then my wife turned to me and said; "Jim, there still remains one final change before the body is complete and I could truly become your muscle goddess, and I'll need another 90 days to complete the transformation." "But honey you already look fucking fantastic." I said. "Thanks Jim you always know the right thing to say to me." Lisa replied as she put her two strong muscular arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her and kissed me very passionately. Then after our kiss my wife pulled back and while she still held me in her two strong muscular arms said; "Jim there still remains one final transformation before the body is complete which will take me 90 days to do, and I'll need to make the final transformation alone." "What is that Lisa?" I asked. "Well Jim." Lisa paused trying to put the reason in the right perspective; "I still need to lose and melt off another 19% of body fat but that is only part of the final transformation darling. The second part of the final transformation is that the body and I both needed to learn how to live with one and another in perfect harmony as two kindled spirits. Tonight I'm leaving to go to a special all women's weight lifting boot camp in upstate New York Jim, and I will be back on Thanksgiving Day for you to show your thanks while you worship and pay attention and appreciation to the body." Then Lisa went upstairs with Cindy to pack for her trip. End Of Part 3                                                      

Comments

Popular Posts