Better Watch Out What You Wish For Sweetheart!-1


For those men who like to read those story boards like www.Brawna.org, about how the average looking woman becomes a strong muscular amazon, to either please her man, defend herself, to deify, or fight for her man. Either way the stories are very enjoyable and humorously entertaining and we never get tired of how the muscular feminist gets even with either her man or another woman or both. Female muscle worship and female muscle lust are a healthy sexual fantasy for any man. We all have them once in awhile about the average women in our lives, our wives, female co-workers, sister in laws, girl friends, and even our sisters mothers, and grandmothers. No matter how you fantasize about it in your male mind guys, all women including the ones in your life on a daily bases look great with huge, bulging muscles in your imagination! Well for me my female muscle worship and female muscle lust fantasizes finally came true!.............A year ago my wife Patty was driving home from a job interview, after she was laid off due to budget cut backs from her customer service position. Patty was three miles from our house, when a Chevy pickup ran a stop sign and smashed broadside into my wife's Ford Taurus, causing Patty to break her left leg and fracture her left hip. After three hours in surgery, Patty had to wear a long leg cast that went from her left foot toes, to the left side of her waist..........After Patty was released from the hospital and came home a week after her car accident, for the next eight weeks she'd be temporally semi-immobile and I'd have to do all the cooking, cleaning, and laundry around our house, as well going to work every day to fiscally support us. Since I wasn't much of a cook, my wife usually did all cooking in our house, I only knew how to make two meals, pancakes and spaghetti, and every once in awhile I'd order a couple of pizzas, for a change of pace. Since my wife was temporally semi-immobile for awhile laying in bed, and was sleeping most of the time because she was on a heavy prescription of pain killers, I was bring my wife her meals in bed. Since Patty wasn't burning off too many calories these days, because she was semi-bed ridden and on heavy pain killers, not to mention unbeknown to me the high amounts carbohydrates I had accidentally been feeding her, my wife started gaining weight!.............I first noticed this one night when my wife was semi-conscious while we made love. Patty's body had filled out and became softer and even more cuddlier then before, not to mention how much I've enjoyed the extra cushion for the pushing as we were humping. So the next day I started giving my wife bigger portions in her meals and a large piece of triple chocolate layer cake, Patty's favorite for desert. Since Patty was only semi-conscious most of the time due to being on such powerful pain killers and had no sense of time for awhile, I would wake my wife up while she was sleeping and while she was still very groggy, I'd feed Patty two extra high carbohydrate meals with two extra large pieces of triple chocolate layer cake a day, before I'd give my wife another pain pill after every meal, to make Patty fall asleep and let all those high carbohydrates turn to fat, so I could have even more cushion for the pushing, when I made love to with my wife and we were humping!............EIGHT WEEKS LATER: After My wife had her cast removed when her leg and hip had healed, Patty's once 5 foot 9 inch willowy 125 pound semi-well toned figure had ballooned up 50 pounds which mostly settled in her stomach, giving Patty one large flabby, protruding fat pot belly. One Saturday afternoon while I was busy in our den reading fictional muscular women stories on Brawna.org, I heard my wife scream from the bedroom; "UGH! HOW THE HELL DID I GET THIS FREAKING FAT?" When I entered our bedroom I saw Patty trying to struggle like crazy to button her too tight jeans over her fat bloated pot belly, and her stomach was winning the battle, while all the rest of her clothes were scatted all over our bedroom. Patty turned to me while she still wore those tight unbuttoned jeans with her fat bloated pot belly sticking out, as she started to cry; "Oh God John I've got to go on a diet and lose some weight, because I can't fit into any of my clothes any more!" I was feeling so guilty now for over feeding my wife when she was semi-immobile these past eight weeks while she was recuperating, that as I put my right arm around her now thickly fat waist, while I rubbed my left hand on her bloated fat pot belly, I said; "Honey don't cry I'll help you lose weight, and in no time at all you'll be back to your old self." "How will you do that John?" Patty asked in between her sniffles. "Honey I'll go right out to a store and buy you one of those a weight losing diet shake mixes and a workout DVD, okay?" "Okay sweetheart thanks, you've the best husband in the world." Patty said as she kissed me very passionately on my mouth. My wife wouldn't of have thought I was the best husband in the world, if she knew I had made her fat on purpose these past eight weeks, to have more cushion for the pushing.................I drove down to a cheap discount store called; "ONLY A DOLLAR OR MORE!" For $6.50 I got my wife two workout DVDs and a three months supply of; "FAT AWAY! Mocha flavored diet shakes. Every day I secretly pay penance to myself for being guilty of fattening my wife up, so I would make her three diet shakes a day which I would leave in our refrigerator for Patty to lose weight with while she exercised with the DVDs. Being that the mocha diet shakes had an awful after taste that tasted like battery acid, I added a little something to sweetened them up with, so my wife would stick to her diet and lose weight. Every day for the next two weeks while I was at work, Patty would spend four hours a day working out with her DVDs, while she drank the three diet shakes trying hard to lose the extra weight she had gained..............TWO WEEKS LATER: I was sitting at our kitchen table talking to my wife's single friend Lilly who was a retired U.S. Marine drill Sargent. Lilly who had her black hair cut short like a crew cut, had a very thickly muscular and ripped female physique from spending thirty years in the Marines, and I always thought and even sometimes fantasized, that Lilly would make the perfect woman in those fictional female muscle stories that I read on the Internet. As we were having our conversation, my wife waddled into the kitchen carrying our bathroom scale. As Patty bent over to put the scale on the kitchen floor, she said; "After two long weeks of dieting, exercising and drinking nothing but those diet shakes, I can't wait to weigh myself and see how much weight I've lost"............After Patty stepped on to the scale, she looked down and screamed; "I FUCKING CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! I NOW WEIGH 190 POUNDS!" Then Patty looked up at us as she was ready to burst out in tears, and as she started to cry; "I don't understand how this could possibly have happen. For the past two weeks I've been very strict with myself and only drank those diet shakes while I was exercising." As I got up and approached my wife, I put my arm around Patty's shoulders to comfort her, as Lilly asked; "Patty, what was in those diet shakes you've been drinking?" "I don't know Lilly, John had been making them for me every day." Patty replied. Then Lilly asked me what was in those diet shakes, and I grabbed the box and read the ingredients out loud, then I said; "Because they tasted awful and I didn't think Patty was going to use them, I sweetened them up a little bit." "You sweetened your wife's diet shakes up with what John?" Lilly asked. "I sweetened each diet shake up with a scoop of Vanilla ice cream, a little peanut butter, and some chocolate syrup." "YOU FUCKING IDIOT! Patty screamed at me as she pushed my arm away; "I'VE BEEN EXERCISING AND DIETING THESE PAST FOURTEEN DAYS LIKE CRAZY TO LOSE WEIGHT, AND YOU'VE BEEN FEEDING ME WEIGHT GAINING BLUBBER SHAKES!" As my wife's anger continued to grow, Patty said in a very sarcastic tone; "Too bad that I can't just take a magic pill or drink a strength serum to turn my fat blubbery over weight body into one of those hugely ripped muscular women for you John, like you read about on that Brawna.org website, because if I could become big, strong, and very muscular right now John I'd beat the living crap out of you!" "I only wish honey." I laughed. "Better watch out what you wish for sweetheart, dreams could come true and fiction could become reality John." Patty said sounding even more sarcastic now!.............."Yea Patty like you could really become a big strong amazon like in those stories, I'll believe it when I see it!" I was laughing even harder now, as my wife's face started turning a darker red with anger! "Patty." Lilly intervened as she stood up and placed her right arm around Patty's shoulders, while she patted Patty's fat, flabby protruding pot belly; "You know with a proper diet and nutritional program, combined with a serious workout program any woman could seriously change her body to become the woman she'd really wanted to be, and I'm willing to help you lose weight and get into shape if you'd like me to." "Well Lilly." My wife paused as she looked at me with pure anger in her eyes; "Maybe I'll take you up on your help. If I continue to let my idiot husband help me with my diet, I'll probably get so freaking fat that I'll be too large to fit through a doorway soon.".............."Okay Patty I'm willing to help you lose weight and get into shape, but it's going to take time." Lilly said. "How much time?" Patty asked. "A whole year Patty." Lilly replied; "For one full year I need you to trust me enough to put yourself in my hands, and I'll handle your entire diet and exercise program. You'll need to move in with me at my cabin where I can 100% control your diet, your exercising program every day, while at the same time I could control how much sleep you get every night as well!" "You want my wife to move out and live with you for a whole year Lilly?" I asked, sounding like I really wasn't to enthused with that idea. "Yea John I do." Lilly said. Then as she gave me a knowingly wink Lilly laughed; "And when I return your wife back to you in a years time John, don't be too surprised when Patty returns with her new body, and makes all those muscle women fantasy stories you read on the Internet come true!" Patty and I then laughed right along with Lilly thinking that she was joking, but she wasn't!..............After Patty went into our bedroom to pack her clothes, which was mostly large sweat outfits since that was all my wife could fit into these days, Lilly carried out Patty's luggage to her jeep and loaded it in the back. After my wife kissed me goodbye and said she'd call later from her cell phone, Lilly and Patty got into Lilly's jeep and drove away. As I watched Lilly's jeep driving away, I knew my wife Patty was eventually going to come back a lot slimmer after she lost weight then when she had left. But little did I really know at that time, that the sexual fantasy I always fantasized about the last 15 years of our marriage, about my wife becoming a super strong muscular female goddess, was going to come true to life! End Of Part 1                                                                        

Comments

Popular Posts