The Nightmare Of Being Married To A Female Muscle Goddess!-2

A MONTH LATER: As I was working at my desk in my den reviewing the final electrical blue prints for the wiring contract that my electrical company was installing in a new building, my daughter dressed in her workout sweats come in all excitedly with my wife following from behind, as she said; "DAD! DAD GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO US TODAY AT THE GYM?" "What happened princess?" I asked as Cindy sat in my lap. "I got weighed in at the gym today dad and I lost 12 pounds." That's great princess." I said as I hugged and kissed my daughter on her cheek. "Yea dad, but mom didn't do so good on her weigh in." Cindy giggled. "Mandy our personal trainer said mom gained 18 pounds since last month. My wife didn't look the least embarrassed to have gained the weight, since muscle weighed more then fat. Lisa just looked at me and said; "I warned you Jim." Was her only reply.............Since my wife joined the gym with our daughter and started working out, not to mention having those private weight lifting body building sessions with her trainer Mandy, Lisa's figure seemed to still have the same contours as it had before. I knew Lisa was exercising and lifting weights six days a week at the gym, but her thickly smooth figure didn't show any difference whatsoever! Later on over dinner Cindy gave her mother a strange look of curiosity before she said to me; "Dad you should have seen mom at the gym today." "Why what happened princess?" I asked Cindy sounding very interested. "Because all the other women at the gym, including me were cheering mom on in the weight room as she was bench pressing this super huge heavy barbell Dad!" Cindy replied excitedly. "Oh Jim, Cindy is just exaggerating." Lisa laughed; "I was only bench pressing a small  amount of weight on the barbell that had only one 20 pound weight plate on each side, as Mandy, Cindy and one other fairly muscular African American woman in the weight room jokingly cheered me on; "GO LISA GO! NO PAIN, NO GAIN, YOU GO GIRL FRIEND!" "How many reps did you pump out when you were bench pressing 40 pounds honey?" I asked. "Oh, I'd say about, UH!" Lisa thought for a moment before she said matter of fact; "Four sets of reps, and that's not even counting all the other sets of reps I did today during my private weight lifting, upper and lower body building workout session with Mandy earlier this afternoon."..............Two weeks later while the three of us were sitting at the kitchen table eating dinner, Cindy said excitedly; "Guess what dad, I lost another 6 pounds!" "That's great princess I'm proud of you." I said to my daughter. "Thanks dad." Cindy paused; "But I think that there's something wrong with the diet plan our personal trainer Mandy put mom on." "Oh yea, why would you say that Cindy?" I asked my daughter as I gave my wife a wink. "Because Dad." Cindy now sounded very concerned; "When mom got weighed in she'd had gained another 23 pounds. Now mom's 11 pounds heavier then I was when I started my diet and exercise program 6 weeks ago. But you know what's even stranger dad?" 'No what princess?" I asked. "I saw mom in the weight room lifting two, 100 pound dumbbells pumping out bicep curls!" "WOW!" I replied and Lisa just giggled. Again Lisa didn't seemed to be embarrassed about our daughters announcement and she didn't deny the fact that she was gaining weight, Lisa knew better then either Cindy or me that muscle weighed more then fat did. Lisa said to me after she chewed a piece of meat from the large porterhouse steak was eating; "It's like I told you before Jim, once the old familiar feeling of the pump comes back, the obsession to build up the body and it must having more attention will follow, in a few months you'll see and I seriously hope you won't be sorry. It's too late for me to try and stop it now darling."..........Every night Lisa and I were making love and fucking like crazy because of my wife's super boost up sex drive and libido, since Lisa was drinking that body building protein drink; "Force Factor X 2000, a natural testosterone booster, that enhances strength and performance as it maximize female muscle mass in women. While at the same time boosted a woman's sex drive and libido as well! From the first day Lisa started working out it didn't bother me that my wife was gaining weight, I expected it being that she was lifting weights to build up her body. But it did bother me that Lisa kept the same flabby limbs and broad flat abdomen, without showing any current results in muscular development. Then I had a scary thought on why else Lisa would be gaining weight! "No Jim I'm not pregnant." My wife said reading my mind one night while we were in bed having sex. "I need to gain weight to build muscle before you'll see any real muscular definition on my body darling. Just be patient Jim, it'll be here before you know it."...............By mid-November after staying on a very strict diet and following her heavy cardo and light weight workout program, our daughter got down to her ideal weight of 120 pounds. As the days were growing shorter, I was getting busier at work designing new electrical plans for three building projects that my company was getting ready to build. My wife was getting busier as well with her body building plan at the gym. Lisa was leaving the house earlier then usual with Cindy. After she'd drop Cindy off at school, Lisa would head to the gym and have her private, complete upper and lower body weight lifting workout session with her personal trainer Mandy, from 9am-2:30pm. Then my wife would pick up our daughter from school at 3pm, and Lisa and Cindy would head back to the gym, and while Cindy worked out on the treadmill and exercise bike and later met her mother in the weight room, where Lisa tried to get our daughter more interested in lifting weights to build up her body. But mostly Cindy would spend most of her time while her mother was pumping up in the weight room, running getting Lisa's Force Factor X 2000 shakes, toweling down her mother's sweaty growing muscular body, or advising her mother on how many more sets of reps Lisa should do to truly push herself to her max, and pretty soon Cindy became her mother's weight lifting workout consultant..........As the months passed, my wife seemed to get more preoccupied with her obsession of lifting weights and body building, as Lisa was enjoying the feeling of a good pump. To save time traveling to the gym, which would give Lisa more time to workout lifting weights if she had her own home gym, Lisa decided to go to a fitness supply store. At the fitness supply store my wife bought 300 pounds of steel weight plates, two weight lifting benches, two long barbell bars, two dumbbell bars, and another 3 month supply of Force Factor X 2000. My wife also installed a pull up bar that was now suspended from our basement ceiling, to do chin ups and pull ups on. After my wife's weight lifting equipment was all set up, it filled most of our basement............Every morning at dawn Lisa would already be up, had her two mile run around our neighborhood and down in our basement working out lifting weights, and as Cindy and I were leaving in the morning for me to drop her off at school, we'd leave to the loud sound of clanging steel coming from our basement. Every afternoon when Cindy got home from school, as well as all weekend long, Cindy would be down in the basement working out lifting weights with her mother, while Cindy continued to be her mother's weight lifting workout consultant as well till 10pm at night when it was our daughter's bed time. After Cindy went upstairs to bed, my wife continued working out lifting weights till 12am. Lisa then woke me up out of a sound sleep by forcibly rolling me over on my back, and after going down on my cock and giving me a blow job to get me hard and shoot a wad of sperm that Lisa hungrily swallowed, to get even more natural testosterone to fuel her hungry growing muscles. My wife would then mount my lower body tightly between her now stronger muscular legs, and ride me like a busting bronco till Lisa had a powerful orgasm, then my wife would roll over and go to sleep till 5am, and start her day all over again! This would be Lisa's daily routine, 7 days a week till the following September.........My wife who seemed even more preoccupied now with her obsession on a daily bases, of lifting weights and body building, not to mentioning how much more Lisa was really enjoying a great pump these days, started frequently going into our daughter's bedroom every evening around Cindy's bed time. As mother and daughter were behind a closed and locked bedroom door, Lisa and Cindy would have private weight lifting workout consultations with each other while they were totally naked, as they weighed and measured each other with a tape measure for their current results. Then both mother and daughter would consult each other, on what parts of their bodies were developing to muscular perfection, and what parts still needed more work. Then late some nights after my wife finished having her forcible sex romp with me, Lisa would quietly leave our master bedroom and cross the hallway to Cindy's bedroom door. As she knocked lightly on our daughter's bedroom door, Lisa would say quietly; "Cindy it mommy, please let me in." After Cindy unlocked her bedroom door and let her mother in, mother and daughter both got into bed naked together and started feeling each other's growing female muscular body's, as mother and daughter muscle worshipped each other. Lisa was teaching our daughter Cindy, the correct way as the body becomes more muscular how much more attention it required, while also teaching Cindy the correct way as the body becomes more muscular, the pleasure of receiving how much more attention it required. Cindy really enjoyed every minute of spending what she called; "My special time alone with my mother." Late at night in her bedroom. End Of Part 2                                     

Comments

Popular Posts