Marie's Monstrous Muscular Transformation!-2


After another ten long weeks of a very bitter cold winter, thanks to global warming we went straight into a comfortably warm spring and on a warm Friday afternoon in the middle of April, I finally got a view of my wife Marie's new muscular figure. On this particular Friday afternoon I had left work early after my 2pm appointment canceled and rescheduled for Tuesday of the following week. As I pulled into our driveway, I was very surprised to see my wife's sea green Ford Escape in our garage, since Marie was usually at the gym with Rose this time of day working out lifting weights. After I parked my Ford F-150 pickup truck in the garage next to my wife's car, I then entered through our back door and roamed around the house looking for Marie. As I approached our open bedroom door, I stopped just short of the doorway almost out of view, as I causally glanced inside............My wife had her long jet black, shoulder length hair styled and set, while she had just completed the final touches of her make-up. Marie was wearing a black bra and matching black lace panties while she was standing in front of her full length mirror checking herself out. Marie's long jet black shoulder length hair and her creamy white thick muscular hour glass figure, which had even more elegant rounded curves now, formed a Gothic contrast to her black attire. A smile formed on my wife's pretty red lips as she gazed at the beautiful muscular reflection that was staring back at her. The muscles of my wife's back and lats bulged out so powerfully, like they were a 3-D topographical map with swollen ridges and deep valleys. Marie's horseshoe sized muscular triceps were enormously thick pythons, with pencil sized blue veins bulging out, and they were still glistening from a little water that hadn't dried yet from her shower. As I continued to silently stare at my wife's new muscular hour glass figure with even more rounded curves, and examined her from head to toe, I was totally overwhelmed by the enormity of Marie's monstrous muscular transformation!......My wife was absolutely hugely muscular and there weren't any weak spots on her body whatsoever! Marie's now flat wash board muscular abs were so thick and defined, that they looked like they were chiseled out of solid granite. My wife's now thick muscular hips which flowed into her nice round ass that looked even tighter now, like a nice muscular bubble shaped ass. As my eyes continued to move south on my wife's body, I noticed how Marie's once long beautiful shapely legs had filled out, with thick cords of shapely solid muscle, and I thought that they were even more beautiful now, then they were before. But it was her thick muscular arms that had impressed me the most! Marie had two grape fruit sized shoulders that gracefully flowed into two softball sized muscular biceps, with two matching muscular horseshoe shaped triceps behind, that looked very tightly well defined and swollen even when she wasn't flexing them! While my wife continued to check herself out in the reflection of her full length mirror, she said out loud to herself; "BOOM BABY, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" As Marie went into an awesome double bicep pose that swelled up her softball sized biceps to their max, with a small golf ball sized cap on top. Then as she went into a crab pose, Marie said out loud to herself; "OH YEA, THAT'S HOW MOMMA LOVES HER BODY, BEING SO BIG, STRONG, AND VERY RIPPED, BOOM BABY, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" While my wife continued to check herself out in the reflection of her full length mirror while she still held her crab pose, Marie caught me in the corner of her reflection in her full length mirror while I was spying on her from the bedroom doorway, and Marie quickly straightened up and stood normally, and as she turned to face me, Marie held her hands on her thick muscular hips as she asked nonchalantly; "Sam, I didn't know you were coming home early from work today, why didn't you call?" Feeling very embarrassed that my wife had caught me spying on her during her private posing show which apparently I wasn't suppose to see, all I could think to reply as I looked towards the carpeted floor was; "Well I thought honey, you'd be at the gym with your friend Rose." "Oh!" Was all Marie replied to my answer...............After a second I broke the silence between us as we continued to stand a foot apart from each other; "Honey you look freaking fantastic! All those hours you've spent in the gym these past six months had really paid off." I said as I really enjoyed the view I was having of my wife's muscular hour glass figure with even more rounded curves. "Thanks Sam." Was all Marie replied. Then to try to break the tension that seemed to be building up between us, I said jokingly; "You know Marie, since you've developed such nice sized muscles, your hour glass figure now looks like a two hour glass figure." My wife forcibly laughed a phony loud laugh, the way one laughs at something that they really don't find humorous, then she said; "And in another couple of months of working out and lifting weights Sam, I'll have a four hour glass figure." Then we both pretended to laugh and find Marie's comment funny. Even though my wife said it in a serious tone with a straight face. Then as I noticed a new black silk sleeveless blouse and a pair of black French cut designer jeans carefully laid out on our queen sized bed so they wouldn't get wrinkled, I said as I moved closer to Marie because I was dieing to feel her ripped muscular body; "Honey, since you've already done your hair and make-up, how about getting dressed so we could go out to dinner and cruise the town showing off your gorgeous muscular figure? With every step I took towards her, my wife stepped back till she held her hands up for me to stop, as she said matter of fact; "That's sounds nice Sam, but I already have plans with Rose tonight." Then as she looked at the alarm clock on my nightstand, Marie quickly grabbed her black sleeveless blouse and her black French cut designer jeans, and after she quickly got dressed, she said; "Rose and I were planning on having a girl's night out with some of our other female friends at the gym." Then we both heard a car horn honking in our driveway. "Oh, that's Rose, she's picking me up tonight Sam, it's her turn to be the designated driver." Then my wife picked up her purse off her make-up table, and as she was walking passed me to exit our bedroom, Marie stopped and gave me a kiss, which wasn't anything more then a peck on my cheek, as she said; "Don't worry Sam I'm not going to be out too late." Then after Marie left and drove away with Rose, I didn't see her again until around 2am the next morning!.............Early the next morning at 1:45am as I got up to head for the bathroom, I noticed that my wife hadn't gotten home yet from her girl's night out with Rose. As I was walking back down the hall towards our bedroom, I saw a pair of car head lights light up our dark living room, as they shined through our front window. I quickly ran towards our living room window and crouched down as I looked out, and what I witnessed I wouldn't have believed without seeing it with my own eyes!......... As our front porch lights shinned down, I saw Rose's white Jaguar convertible with it's top down parked in our driveway. Rose sitting behind the steering wheel and my wife was sitting in the passenger seat. After she turned off the motor, Rose reached over to her right and with her large man hands, and she ran one hand down the front of my wife's tight designer black French cut jeans, while at the same time Rose ran her other hand up underneath my wife's black sleeveless silk blouse, as she was kissing Marie, and my wife was doing the same to Rose! Every once and awhile in between their kissing I could hear a; "AW!" or an "OH YEA BABY!" Coming from Rose's car as she and my wife went sexually hot and heavy while they were petting and feeling each other up. Then finally I heard my own wife say; "OH GOD BABY, YOU'VE MAKING CUM SO FREAKING HARD, I'M GONNA HAVE TO THROW AWAY MY PANTIES LATER!" Two minutes later after Rose undid my wife's tight designer black French cut jeans, Rose then went down on Marie's wet pussy with her mouth licking and sucking as hard as she could! My wife then sat bolt up right in the passenger seat like she was getting electrocuted, while she pushed herself up against the back of the car seat, and started moaning loudly; "OH, OH, OH YEA ROSE PLEASE DON'T STOP NOW! Then my wife said as she hit a very powerful orgasm; "BOOM BABY, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" After she hit her powerful orgasm, Marie's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she slumped forward and passed out from such an intense, feeling of sexual ecstasy! A few moments later after Marie recovered from her powerful orgasm, she undid Rose's jeans and then went down on her! I couldn't stand to watch this anymore, my wife having a lesbian sexual affair with another woman. So I quietly sneaked back to bed and an hour later after Marie entered through our front door and headed into our guest bedroom, where she closed the door and locked it behind her. Then to add insult to injury, I heard a battery operated dildo buzzing behind the closed locked door of our guest bedroom, as my wife moaned; "OH ROSY, PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY!" Then after having another powerful orgasm, everything went quiet as my wife passed out from a combination of having too much booze and too much sexual exertion!..........The next morning I woke up at 8:30am. While I made the bed and got dressed, I decided not to mention to my wife what I saw her and Rose doing in our driveway late last night, till I had some time to think the matter over in my mind and approach the subject diplomatically to Marie. Even though she was in the car getting off with another woman, in my mind my wife was still having a sexual affair behind my back! As I entered our kitchen I was very surprised to see my wife sitting at our kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee. I expected Marie to be at the gym with Rose working out lifting weights this time of the day. My wife looked very hung over from last night's girl's night out with Rose, and she sounded very groggy as she said; "Morning Sam, there's fresh coffee in the coffee maker." "Thanks honey." I replied as I went to get a coffee cup out of one of our kitchen cabinets. "So how come you've not at the gym this morning with Rose?" I asked. As I poured my morning cup of coffee, my wife said; "Because I'm too hung over from partying last night Sam." Marie replied, then a moment later she said; "Sam, please sit down we need to talk." "Okay honey." I said as I pulled up a chair to sit down. Marie was sitting across the table from me and was wearing a pink tank top with white shorts, and as she looked down at her right thick muscular bicep, which she started flexing making her thick pencil blue veins bulge out as they pumped blood to her growing muscle, said; "Sam about last night, I'm sorry." "You've sorry that you came home so late, that's alright Marie, you've over 21 years of age." I chuckled. "WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID SAM, I'M TALKING ABOUT LAST NIGHT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE DRIVEWAY, YOU FUCKING IDIOT! I SAW YOUR HEAD BOBBING UP AND DOWN IN THE CORNER OF THE LIVING ROOM WINDOW SPYING ON ROSE AND ME!" My wife yelled, then after she held her right hand up to her forehead to massage the pain of her hang over, Marie said; "I'm sorry Sam, I owe you better then that. You shouldn't have found out that way by accident." "Marie, since it's now out in the open, what are we going to do about you having a lesbian affair with Rose? It's not fair to me that I have to share my own wife with her." "I know Sam, you've a good man and you shouldn't have to." My wife said as she looked down at her own coffee cup almost ready to cry. "I've just been a little confused over my own sexuality these days Sam ever since I met Rose last November. I'm still in love with you, but I also have strong feelings for Rose as well." "Well from what I saw last night Marie." I paused waiting to hit her with a major bomb shell; "It's no comparison. As your husband you haven't slept with me or touched me sexually in six months, but I'm sure after what I saw last night you've been romantic with Rose for some time now." Marie looked up at me with a smile on her face, as she said; "You know what Sam? Last night was the first time I'd ever given another woman oral sex, and I loved it!!" Then Marie giggled; "Now I know why during our entire marriage you always insisted on giving me oral sex when we made love, BECAUSE PUSSY TASTES GOOD!".............Then as Marie started wickedly laughing hysterically, I had to look away now because I was so ashamed of what my wife had now become, not to mention how she broke our wedding vows, and that's when I noticed her luggage sitting on the floor by our back door. "Oh Sam." My wife said now on a very serious note, when she saw I noticed her luggage by the back door. "Going on a little trip Marie?" I asked casually. "Sort of Sam." My wife paused as she inhaled a deep breath that made her muscular pecs swell out as her now larger tits almost popped out of the top of her pink tank top. Marie then reached over and held my hand, as she said; "I've had given this a lot of thought lately Sam, and under the circumstances I feel that it would be best for the both of us if we separated for awhile to work things out." "How long a separation do you want Marie?" I asked as she stood up and slid the kitchen chair underneath the table. After she picked up her luggage, she turned to me and said before she exited through the open back door; "I'm not sure yet Sam we'll talk about it later, after I straighten out my own sexuality and know where I want to be in my life, okay" Then before I could reply, the kitchen screen door slammed shut behind Marie, and after I heard her car start up and drive away, I wouldn't see my wife again for another six months, till the beginning of October. End Of Part 2                                                 

Comments

Popular Posts