Better Watch Out What You Wish For Sweetheart!-The Final Chapter!


After my wife finished kissing me very passionately, she then scooped me up like a small child in her thickly engorged muscular arms, as said to me in a motherly tone; "Johnny, do you like your Patty-Pooh's big strong muscles?" "Very freaking much!" I replied happily. Then as my now huge, thickly engorged muscular wife held me like a toddler with my head resting against her left bowling ball sized muscular shoulder, Patty turned to Lilly and said; "Thanks a lot for everything Lilly, and don't forget to turn off the lights and lock up when you leave. I'm taking my little man home for an awesome night of female muscle worshipping and love making." "You've welcome Patty." Lilly replied, as my wife exited out of the gym continuing to carry me like a toddler, all the way across the street to our car!...............After we got home, my wife went into our bathroom and after she showered she walked out of our bathroom with a very tough feminist stride in her walk, while she was dressed in a very short, red teddy night gown that looked ridiculously small and sexy on her hugely, engorged thickly muscular body. With a sultry smile on her face, Patty said; "Now sweetheart I'm going to give you, your own private posing show, then I'm going to let you muscle worship and love this gorgeous beef cake muscular body of mine, okay? But first I want you to strip naked John, so I could see your huge erection as it grows." "COOL!" I replied very excitedly, as I quickly started getting naked! After I got naked and sat on our queen sized bed for a front row view of my wife's private posing show, Patty reached into her gym bag and pulled out two more 10 gallon jugs of pine juice. "I'm going to need all the strength and vitality I could get sweetheart for my finally! Patty said while she uncorked both jugs. Then Patty picked up a 10 gallon jug of pine juice in each one of her strong hands, and drank each one down in only three huge; "GULPS!" "AW! HOW SWEET IT IS!" Patty replied as she wiped her mouth with her strong left, thickly engorged muscular forearm. Then after she let out a very loud monstrous; "BELCH!" My wife went to start her private posing show for me, but something strange started to happen to Patty, or so I thought at the time. That night I found out how great an actress my wife really could have been, when Patty started acting out her own version of a real live female muscle story, just for me............A second later my wife held her hands on her thickly muscular washboard abs, as she pretended to bend over with major stomach cramps as she said; "OH GOD! I think there was something wrong with those last two jugs of pine juice I drank, because I don't feel right John!" As Patty continued to bend down, unbeknown to me while pretending to have stomach cramps, for a split second my wife turned her face away from my eye sight as she took the small amount of baking soda she had palmed in her right hand, and slipped it in her mouth. I started to quickly get off the bed to assist my  wife, when Patty turned back towards me with a phony crazy look in her eyes, as she was foaming at the mouth from the baking soda she'd slipped into her mouth. "SHIT JOHN! I FEEL A HOT TINGLING FEELING ALL OVER MY BODY! UGH!" Patty loudly moaned as she pretended to flex almost involuntarily, like she was having muscle spasms! "I FEEL ONE HELL OF A MUSCLE PUMP COMING ON SWEETHEART!" My wife screamed as she brought both her hugely, thick, engorged muscular arms up into an awesome double bicep pose! My wife's thick muscular engorged arms were as huge as boulders, and capped with such rounded peaks that had thick blue pencil veins protruding out underneath her creamy white skin. The sheer volume of thick engorged muscle in my wife's arms and shoulders made her head look too small for her body............"UGHH! OH YEA SWEETHEART! I, FEEL, LIKE I'M EVEN GROWING MORE MUSCULAR!" Patty growled as she was pretending to be breathing even heavier now! My wife then closed her eyes and her face tightened with shear exertion as she pumped and flexed her biceps even harder! Still unbeknown to me, that my wife was just acting out a female muscle fantasy just for my own personal benefit, and not really having a reaction to the pine juice, with the power of the imagination I could have sworn that I heard Patty's thickly engorged muscles stretch and expand as I continued to watch my wife's boulder sized biceps. I could have sworn that Patty's thickly, engorged muscular bicep peaks slowly started to rise and swell; "FUCK YEA! GROW YOU FREAKING BITCHES, GROW!" Patty growled loudly, then she roared like a lion in heat; "RRRaaahh!" As my wife suddenly brought her hugely, engorged thickly muscular arms down into such an awesome crab pose, causing my wife's very short, red teddy night gown that looked ridiculously small and sexy on Patty's hugely, thickly engorged body ripped to shreds underneath the pressure of her swollen muscles! "Check it out Johnny, I'M A FREAKING BEAST!" Patty roared!...........Then in one very fast, smooth movement my wife quickly scooped me up in her very strong, thickly engorged muscular arms, as she asked me in a sultry voice; "Sweetheart, did you enjoy participating in your own little true to life female muscle woman story, which I've entitled; "Patty-Pooh Hulks Out!" "Yea I did, but you mean you really didn't get sick from that pine juice Patty?" "HELL NO JOHN!" My wife laughed; "I've been drinking it for over a year now, and OH BOY!" Patty said when she noticed that I had the largest erection I had ever had in my adult life, and as she started to carry me towards our queen sized bed, Patty said; "Time to sexually please my little man!" Then I made love and worshipped my wife's fantastically huge, thickly engorged muscular body the rest of the night! The End!                 

Comments

Popular Posts