The Federal Government Female Obesity Employment Act!-The Final Chapter!

The next morning I let myself into Pam's front door, then I headed towards her bedroom. After I removed the pad lock I had used to keep her locked in, I knocked before I opened her bedroom door. I found Pam sitting on the end of her bed, dressed in a white T-shirt that showed off her very flabby saddle bag arms with her bloated, protruding fat pot belly peeking out underneath the bottom of her shirt covering the front of the waist band of a pair of shorts that showed off her very flabby thunder thighs. "It's about time you showed up and let me out Tom!" Pam said sounding very angry. "I'm hungry and I haven't eaten since yesterday, and I want my breakfast!" "In a few minutes Pam." I replied. Then after I had Pam follow me into her kitchen with the promise of a healthy breakfast, once we were in her kitchen, Pam asked; "Okay Tom, where's my breakfast?" "Right here Pam." I replied while holding up a glass that I had poured a green liquid into, that was the liquid protein supplement I had mixed up last night with my chemistry set. After I handed Pam the glass with the green liquid protein supplement, she said as she held this up; "You mean Tom this is all I'm allowed to have for breakfast?" "That's it Pam." I replied. Pam lifted the glass towards her mouth, and after she got a smell of it, she said; "I'm not going to drink this, it smells like rotten eggs in shit!" "Oh yes you are Pam!" I said sternly as I pinched her nose and tilted her head backwards to open her mouth with my right hand, while I poured the liquid protein supplement down her throat with my left hand..........A second later, the surge of super energy that coursed throughout Pam's veins was all that was needed to get her down to her basement home gym and start working out. As large as Pam's bloated, protruding fat pot belly was, she did 20 complete sit-ups without stopping once. Then Pam rolled over did 20 complete military push-ups without stopping once. Then Pam went over to the exercise bike and peddled for 10 minutes straight at 5 miles an hour without even breaking a sweat! Then after Pam finished with the rowing machine, she moved over to the weight rack, and after I showed Pam a couple of toning up exercises with some light weights, and it was very apparent from her first workout that Pam loved the pleasure in the pain of lifting weights. Pam loved the feeling of her muscles swelling up as blood pumped into them through her veins. "The feeling of a good pump." Pam thought to herself; "Must be what it feels like when a man gets a hard erection!"............Over the next three months of digesting nothing but the homemade liquid protein supplement I've been supplying her, while she continued working out, Pam seriously enjoyed seeing the changes in her body. Pam saw her bloated, protruding fat pot belly deflate and tighten up till it became as flat as a board, while her flabby saddle bag arms and flabby thunder thighs became thinner and more well toned as well. Then as Pam began heavier weight training, she saw her muscles swell and grow! Pam started enjoying seeing her muscles getting bigger, and stronger! Now Pam was starting to enjoy a feeling of power and confidence, that she had never known before! And even when I wasn't there, while I was away at the gym training other clients, Pam liked to think of me, imagining me watching her lifting weights, and willing her to pump even harder and grow even larger!.............One morning as I let myself into Pam's townhouse to leave her daily supply of my homemade liquid protein supplement. Being that I've been so busy at the gym these past two and a half months training other clients, I haven't seen Pam since the day of her first workout. Until today, I'd been leaving Pam's daily supply of my homemade liquid protein supplement on her kitchen table early in the morning before she woke up, but today she was coming out of her bedroom when I was there, and I couldn't believe the physical change in her appearance in just three short months!.........Pam was wearing a black Lycra sports bra and skin tight black Lycra bicycle shorts. A smile formed on Pam's lips as she enjoyed the look of surprise on my face at her new muscular body. Pam's once salt and pepper raven black long hair with streaks of gray, was now a pure dark black without any gray whatsoever. Pam's creamy white skin formed a contrast to her black attire, and her face was now tighter and more taunt with less wrinkles, and Pam even looked ten years younger, like she was 44 years old! As Pam leaned against the door frame in a sexy pose, she flexed her right arm as a soft grunt escaped her lips. Pam's thick muscular right bicep swelled up with thick blue veins, and looked like it measured about 18 inches of solid steely beef. As she held this pose, Pam asked; "Well stud, what do you think of the new and improved Pam?" Before I could answer, Pam then went into a double bicep pose while another soft grunt left her lips. As Pam held her double bicep pose, her black sports bra stretched skin tight, so tightly that Pam's nipples were clearly visibly erect underneath. Next to her surging deltoids and pumped up biceps, Pam's head looked small in comparison, as she continued to hold her double bicep pose. Pam then brought her thick muscular arms forward into a crab pose, and her black sports bra audibly stretched as it expanded to contain Pam's now massive muscular pecs. Rippling thick muscle and blue pencil sized veins rose up all over underneath Pam's black sports bra, as she crunched her pumped up pecs. "Oh yea! I bet you'd wish you were tapping this Tom!" Pam giggled, as her 26 inch chest rose like striated, crumpled blocks. Pam once had small flabby B-cup sized breasts, but since she had started drinking my homemade liquid protein supplement and started working out and hitting the weights, they had been replaced, by two very perky large D-cup breasts that stood totally erect!.........As Pam released her flex and put her hands on her muscular hips. Her set of six pack abs became very defined a straited, as she asked me again; "So what do you think stud? Am I hot or what?" "You've smoking hot Pam." I replied. "I'm glad you think so Tom." Pam said as she took my hand; "Because there's something I've been wanting to do with you since the day we met." Then Pam led me into her bedroom and after she got me naked, we had wild passionate sex. After we had finished and were laying in her bed spooning each other, Pam said; "You know Tom, you should really market that homemade liquid protein supplement of yours. If it could turn an old fat cow like me into a sexy muscular cougar, think how much money women would pay to buy your product." "True I could make a lot of money if I market my liquid protein supplement." I agreed, then to change the subject I said; "Pam since you've in such great shape now, I guess you'll be going back to your company doctor to get another company physical, so you could go back to work at Digital Electronics." "I have an appointment tomorrow morning to go to the company doctor Tom, and I can't wait for him to see the total change in me physically." Pam laughed. "With that magical homemade liquid protein supplement you've created, I'm going to continue working at Digital Electronic as a customer service rep, while I continue training very hard lifting weights, so I could eventually enter the professional female body builder circuit. After I make enough money winning professional female body building contests, I'm going to invest in marketing your homemade liquid protein supplement, and we'll become billionaires!" Pam said as a smile crossed her face, then she rolled over on top of me and said while she injected my still hard erection into her strong wet pussy for the second time this morning; "Sweetie let's have wild passionate sex again, because I'm still so freaking horny!" Two hours later after she drank two more of my homemade liquid protein supplements, I watched Pam downstairs in her home basement gym lifting weights, working out with an uncontrollable desire to be more then just a muscular woman, a mere female body builder. Pam wanted to become a huge muscular beast!........The next morning at 9am, a very well toned, attractive woman with raven black long hair, who was wearing a red sleeveless dress and had the rock hard body of a middle weight female body builder, entered the main entrance of Digital Electronics. As Pam crossed the lobby towards the elevators, every man and woman stopped to admire her shapely muscular figure. After Pam took the elevator to the sixth floor, she entered Dr Killdeer's waiting room. Two hours later after Pam passed her yearly company physical, not only did she get her job back, but her boss Mrs Clark gave Pam a promotion and she made Pam her personal assistant.........A year later after Pam won the championship in the middle weight division of Ms. Olympia body building contest, she quit her job at Digital Electronics and after investing all the money she had won in my homemade liquid protein supplement, which Pam became the spokes person on infomercials on T.V., once our product became very popular with women, Pam and I both became very rich, and lived the rest of our lives out together in a beach house in Malibu California. The End!                                     

Comments

Popular Posts