The Federal Government Female Obesity Employment Act!-1

Over the last thirty years there had been an alarming growth in over weight women in the United States between the ages of 34 to 60 years of age. Many of these very heavy over weight women were becoming very high health risks to their companies health insurance policies. To help lower the cost of health care plans in the Untied States, on January 2, 2013 President Obama signed into law; "The Federal Government Female Obesity Employment Act!" Which would give an employer the right to discharge an over weight woman from their employment unless she followed the mandatory weight lost diet her company doctor put her on...........A week after President Obama signed; "The Federal Government Female Obesity Employment Act!" into law, Pam who worked as a customer service rep at Digital Electronics, was just coming back from her hour lunch break. Pam who at 5 foot 6 inches tall, was a 54 year old single woman who loved to eat, was very physically over weight and flabby with no muscle tone whatsoever, and weighed in around 200 pounds. Pam was just coming back from her favorite Italian restaurant where she ate an extra large pepperoni pizza and two large Italian sausage sandwiches with extra tomato sauce, peppers and cheese. As Pam was crossing the parking lot where she had parked her car, she held her hands on her bloated, protruding fat pot belly, as she said to herself; "Oh God, I ate too much, I feel like I'm going to explode." Once Pam got back to her office cubical and sat down, the waist band of her jeans were pressing so hard against her bloated, protruding fat pot belly that she reached her hands down and undid her belt buckle and opened the button of her jeans; "Aw that feels better!" Pam said to herself as she loosened the pressure of her tight jeans and started rubbing her bloated, protruding fat pot belly. A few moments later after Pan undid her jeans, her office manager Mrs  Clark came down the aisle that Pam's office cubical was in. Mrs Clark who was once a female Marine drill Sargent and was very much into being respected, and expected her employees to stand at attention and address her as; "Yes Madam!" When she approached them. As Mrs Clark came down the aisle she said; "Pam, may I have a word with you please?" Pam who forgot that she had undid her jeans a few minutes earlier, stood up at attention and said; "Yes madam!" As Pam stood up her bloated, protruding fat pot belly hung down as her blouse rose up, and Pam's jeans fell down to her ankles, and without wearing any panties, everyone of her co-workers who saw this comical sight was laughing like hell! Jen who was into working out and sat across from Pam, and said; "Hey look lard ass Pam even has a flabby over weight vagina! No wonder she doesn't have a man!" Then everyone in Pam's office cubical aisle started laughing even louder! Mrs Clark who keep a straight face during the entire time of the comical sight of Pam dropping her jeans, said as she handed Pam a form; "Pam, you've due for your yearly company physical. Pull up your jeans and take this form upstairs to the company doctor, and after the company doctor has completed your physical, please meet me in my office." "Yes Madam!" A very embarrassed Pam replied as her face turned red with deep embarrassment, while she took the form from her boss, and pulled up her jeans..........After Pam got herself together and pulled up her jeans, she went over to the elevator and took it to the sixth floor of her office building to Dr. Killdeer's office to get her yearly company physical. Once inside the examination room after Pam was instructed to strip naked, Dr. Killdeer gave Pam a complete physical examination from head to toe. The scale after Pam stepped on it read 205 pounds, her blood pressure and cholesterol levels were very high, and after getting an electrocardiogram that read Pam's heart rate, it showed that Pam might be starting to develop a blocked artery with fatty tissue. After Pam got dressed, Dr. Killdeer came back into the examination room to hand her the form that Mrs Clark wanted him to fill out about Pam's yearly physical examination. As Dr. Killdeer handed Pam back the form, he said; "Pam in the physical condition you've in, you've one hell of a great example for a major heart attack! You better start exercising and lose some weight before your heart gives out and you drop dead." "Yes doctor I'll try." Pam replied............After Pam took the elevator back down to the first floor, she went straight to Mrs Clark's office. When she entered the office, Mrs Clark asked Pam to close the door and take a seat, while she reviewed Pam's results of her company physical from Dr. Killdeer. After a few moments Mrs Clark put down the form and looked across the desk at Pam, as she asked; "Pam, have you heard about the new female obesity employment act, that was signed into law last week by the president?" "Yes madam I did." Pam replied already embarrassed about her weight, as she looked down at her bloated, protruding fat pot belly. "Well Pam according to the results of your current yearly company physical examination, you are a very high risk for our company health insurance plan, so as your boss by law I'm responsible to give you a choice. Either you go on a diet and start exercising to lose weight and get into better physical shape, or as your employer I'm obligated to discharge your employment under the new federal government female obesity employment act! The choice in this matter is yours Pam. You could either get yourself in better physical shape to keep your job, or be a very heavy, over weight unemployed woman." Mrs. Clark said matter of fact. "Yes madam, I'll go on a diet and start an exercise program right away." Pam said, almost in tears as she thought about all the rich foods she loved to eat, that she couldn't have anymore. "That's what I wanted to hear Pam." Mrs Clark said. "You've been a good employee here at Digital Electronics for the past 15 years, and I'd hate to have to let you go. But until you could prove Pam, that you've in better health and more physically fit, I'm going to have to put you on a three month leave, with pay of course. While you've on your three month leave from your job, you'll be able to spend more time dieting and exercising to reach your healthy goal." "Yes madam I'll leave right now to start my diet and exercise program." Pam said sadly as she stood up and got ready to exit Mrs Clark's office. Then while Pam had her hand on the door knob ready to open Mrs Clark's office door, she stopped as Mrs. Clark said; "Oh Pam there's one more thing." "Yes madam?" Pam asked as she turned her head to face her boss. "Pam I'm giving you three months from today to be able to pass your company physical. When you report back to Dr. Killdeer's office on April 6, 2013 for another company physical, you better be in a lot better shape to pass your physical, or as your employer I'll be forced to terminate you job, do you understand Pam?" "Yes madam." Pam replied as she left...........Later that afternoon as I was pulling into the driveway of my townhouse, Pam who lived next store to me pulled into her driveway at the same time. As I was getting out of my car, Pam came running over to me and was breathing very hard from being so out of shape, as she said sounding very upset; "Tom," {Pam breathing heavy trying to catch her breath} "I need your," {Pam breathing even heavier now trying to catch her breath, as her face was turning a very dark red!} "help very badly!" "What's the matter Pam?" I asked sounding very concerned. After Pam finally caught her breath, she started to tell me everything that had happened to her that afternoon from work, and what would happen to her job if she didn't lose weight and got into better physical shape to pass her yearly company physical. Then as Pam brushed back her salt and pepper raven black and hair with gray streaks from her face, she said; "Tom since you've a personal trainer, I thought you could help me get into a better physical condition." "Well Pam, I could get you a discount on a gym membership." I said. "I don't know about that Tom." Pam paused as she held her bloated, protruding fat pot belly in both her hands. "I'd be a little too embarrassed exercising in front of other people at the gym being this out of shape. I was wondering if you could give me private workout sessions in my home Tom, I'll pay you for your time. The couple who I bought my townhouse from two years ago left a good deal of exercise equipment down in the basement. Please! I really need you help!" Pam's chubby face with her three chins looked up at me with tears in her eyes; "Please Tom I need your help. I don't know what I'd do if I lost my job." Then Pam started to cry........Even though Pam was 25 years older then I was, in the past I always liked hanging out with her as a friend because I always thought she was a cool older woman. I had also known the muscular lesbian couple who used to own Pam's townhouse, and had once saw their workout equipment, so I figured there was more then enough workout equipment to help get Pam into better shape, so I said; "Okay Pam I'll let you hire me as your private personal trainer." Pam was so excited that she kissed me on my lips and hugged me as she said; "Thanks Tom, I knew you'd be the right one help me." Then Pam invited me into her townhouse to look over the exercise equipment that she had in her basement............After we dusted off the rowing machine, exercise bike, weight bench, weight rack, and barbells, and set everything up on the exercise mats after we unfolded them on the basement floor, I turned to Pam and said; "Okay your home gym is set up, now it's time to set up your diet plan." Then I followed Pam upstairs to her kitchen. After we were in Pam's kitchen, I had her give me a large empty trash bag, then I proceeded to clean out her kitchen cabinets and refrigerator of all the fattening junk foods Pam wasn't allowed to have anymore on her new diet. I even followed Pam all around her house and made sure she wasn't holding out on me by hiding junk food in any secret hiding places. Then after I tossed out four very large trash bags of junk food, I took a holy bible from her bookcase and made Pam put her right hand on top of the book, while she held up her left hand in a pledge. "Pam, do you swear to stay on your diet and only eat what I allow you to, including what vitamins and protein shakes I allow you to have?" "I swear to god!" Pam replied with a serious look on her face. "Pam do you swear to completely follow my workout program no matter how rigorously, strenuous it might be, with complete devotion into getting into better physical shape, and you'll not give up no matter how tough your workout gets?" "I swear to god!" Pam again replied with the same serious look on her face..........Then as I took her into her bathroom, I said; "Okay Pam, now we start detoxing your over weight body of all the fatty foods you've been eating." Then before Pam could ask me what I meant about detoxing her over weight body, I pinched her nose as I tilted her head back, to get Pam to open her mouth. Once Pam's mouth was open, I poured an entire bottle of a very strong stool softener, that she had in her medicine cabinet, down Pam's throat. In less then a minute her bloated, protruding fat pot belly started making loud gurgling sounds, while Pam started farting very loudly, then in a split second Pam needed to take one major shit!......While Pam was sitting on the toilet shitting her brains out, I ran over to my townhouse. While I was next door, I went into my den and powered up my lap top computer. Two years ago before I worked as a personal trainer, I worked for G.N.C. Nutrition as an assistant chemist. While I worked there, we were trying to develop a new liquid protein supplement for women, that would dissolve fat cells and replace them with healthy muscular tissue. When I got laid off, this project was scrapped and was never tested. While Pam was next door shitting her brains out, with the help of my chemistry set I mixed a batch of this liquid protein supplement to help Pam get into shape, I figured that she needed all the help she could get!.......Two hours later after I returned to Pam's townhouse, I found her slumped over on her toilet from shitting so long. Pam was now so tired and weak from her detoxing, that I needed to help her into her bedroom. When I sat Pam on her bed, I made Pam swallow two sleeping pills so she'd have a good night sleep, and sleep through the entire night before we started her workout program in the morning. But just in case Pam didn't sleep through the night, and got up wanting to have a midnight junk food binge, I took a pad lock and locked her bedroom door from the outside so she couldn't get out. End Of Part 1                                                                      

Comments

Popular Posts