Better Watch Out What You Wish For Sweetheart!-3


FOUR MONTHS LATER: "I can't believe it Lilly you've a freaking magician!" Patty said excitedly as she was in the barn standing on the old fashioned metal doctor's scale looking at how the metal weights she had just adjusted balanced out perfectly to 125 pounds. "I'm back to my original weight." "Yea Patty, that's great." Lilly grunted as she was finishing up her last set of reps doing bench presses on her weight bench with 280 pounds of steel; "But we still have a lot more work ahead of us on you girl friend, before I send you back to your husband. We got to start you on a body building program and build up your muscles." Lilly said as she cradled her barbell and started toweling the sweat off her thick muscular arms and body............."Oh come on Lilly, I was just mad at John that day because I had found out that he had added extra calories to my diet shakes and made me gain an extra 15 pounds when I was trying so hard to diet and exercise to lose weight. I wasn't serious when I told him I'd let you turn me into a huge muscular female goddess like the ones in those stupid Internet stories he reads." "Okay Patty." Lilly said as she got off her weight bench and walked across the barn towards her. As Lilly held up Patty's left arm up in front her face, she said; "Even though you've lost all that weight Patty, do you really want to go around with this much loose under arm flab, not to mention that much extra stretched skin on those thunder thighs of yours?" "Oh now I see what you meant Lilly, when you said that we still have a lot more work ahead of us, before you send me back to my husband. So when do we start my weight lifting program Lilly?" Patty said. "Tonight get a good night sleep Patty, because tomorrow morning we'll start at dawn, and I'm going to start blasting this skinny flabby body of yours with an extremely rigorous body building program, as we start phase two of your workout plan; Operation Build Up Patty's Muscles!............Starting the next morning, and every morning afterwards for the next six the months straight, Lilly had Patty in the barn lifting weights 10 hours a day doing a complete upper and lower body weight lifting workout. Unlike before when it was very slow going trying to get Patty to lose that extra 65 pounds of unwanted weight, whatever it was Patty's good genetics, something in her DNA, or possibly something in all the pine juice she continued to drink on a daily bases, but Patty's body now quickly responded to the weight training program Lilly had put her on.........One afternoon a two months later, Patty was doing bicep curls with two, 90 pound steel dumbbells in front of a full length mirror that Lilly had in the barn. Patty was working out totally naked and her entire body was dripping with sweat. Her softball sized biceps were swelling up to their max underneath Patty's already stretched, creamy white skin. As Patty continued to pump out rep after rep, her growing softball sized biceps showed no sign of getting tired or fatigued. The two, 90 pound steel dumbbells made a loud metal clanging sound that echoed in the silent barn, as Patty dropped then back into the dumbbell rack after she completed her final set of bicep curls. Patty then headed towards Lilly's weight bench and added another 50 pound weight plate on each end of the 280 pound steel barbell. Then Patty laid down on the weight bench under the now 380 pound steel barbell to do some bench presses. The 380 pound steel barbell rose up and down very smoothly in Patty's now strong, thickly muscular arms as she pumped one rep  out after another. Patty's chest appeared to became more vascular and ripped with each rep she did. Patty dropped the bar back in it's cradle after her sixth set of reps, and walked towards where Lilly had been watching her.............."I just can't believe it Patty, you look fucking amazing! I've never seen any other women's body, including mine adapt to lifting weights so fast and develop as fast as yours did, in just two short months." Patty now had the body of a light weight, going on middle weight female body builder. Patty's muscular body glistened in the over head lights in the barn. A bead of sweat was dripping down Patty's cavernous, muscular chest. Patty's now muscular legs appeared to come to life with ripped, taught thick muscle as she continued walking towards Lilly. "Thanks Lilly you've been a wonderful friend to me, and I'm very much in debt to you for helping me go from a fat chunky monkey to this gorgeous muscular creature you now see before you. At first I started lifting weights and body building to fulfill my husband's sexual fantasies, so he'd spend more time with me instead of reading those stupid stories about muscular woman on the Internet, but you know what Lilly?" "No Patty what?" Lilly asked. "I'm no longer just doing it for my husband to fulfill his sexual muscle women fantasies, I'm also doing it for myself. I've found that lifting weights to build up my body." Patty said; "Is a very calming way for my own feminist female personality to develop it's own originality, with out being overshadowed by my husband in our marriage."...............ONE YEAR LATER: On the one year anniversary of the day my over weight Patty had left with her friend Lilly to go to her cabin to lose weight and get into shape, I got a phone call from my wife's cell phone. At 2pm on a rainy Sunday afternoon, I my cell phone rang with the special ring tone I had for just when Patty called me. "Hello honey I'm missing you very badly, when are you coming home?" I asked when I answered my cell phone. "Thanks John I'd like to see you again too, but you aren't my type." Lilly giggled on the other end. "Oh sorry Lilly." I said sounding very embarrassed; "Since the call came from Patty's cell phone, I thought it was her." "That's alright John." Lilly said; "Patty's the reason why I've called." "Is she alright?" I asked Lilly sounding very concerned about my wife's health and well being. "Yea John, Patty fine, in fact she'd never been better in her entire life." Lilly said; As per our agreement a year ago, I've got Patty to lose that extra 65 pounds your forced her into gaining, and she's toned up very nicely John." "That's great Lilly, when is she coming home?" I asked sounding very excited, wanting to see my wife's new figure. "Tonight John you'll have your wife back all to yourself." Lilly replied; "But Patty asked me to call you, and ask you to meet us downtown in the warehouse district on 12TH street at a gym called; Feminist Muscle tonight at 7pm!" "The warehouse district on 12TH street? That's a very rough neighborhood Lilly, couldn't we all meet somewhere else?" I asked. "Don't worry John." Lilly giggled; "If any big tough guys try to pick on you, I'm sure Patty we'll be more then happy enough to defend her man." "How come Patty didn't call me herself Lilly?" "Oh Patty." Lilly paused for a second, not wanting to give away the surprise that my wife had for me tonight; "Oh Patty's out having her daily run, we'll see you tonight John at Feminist Muscle Gym at 7pm and don't be late, bye John."..............After Lilly ended the call to Patty's husband, as much as Lilly and Patty were good friends who enjoyed spending time together, Lilly was happy that Patty was going back home today to her husband, because Lilly wanted her own privacy and space back. Also since she'd had been spending so much time with Patty these past 12 months, Lilly was starting to have very deep, romantic lesbian, feeling towards Patty, an even though Lilly knew Patty was a very happily married woman who was deeply in love with her husband, Lilly was afraid that if Patty stayed with her any longer, something romantically might develop between the two of them..............As Lilly left her cabin carrying the four, 10 gallon bottles of pine juice that she had just brewed for Patty, who was now drinking 10 gallons every hour of the day during her waking hours. As Lilly was approaching the barn, from inside she could her the the loud clanging metal sound of her heavy weight set, as Patty was inside naked pumping iron. Lilly had entered her barn 5 minutes later after Patty had just finished bench pressing her last set of reps with 450 pounds of steel plates on the barbell, and was standing up toweling the sweat off her massively engorged muscular body. After Patty tossed the towel on to the 450 pound steel barbell which was now back on the cradle of weight bench, Patty then approached Lilly with a very tough feminist stride in walk, and as she took one of the 10 gallon bottles of pine juice out of her hands; "Did you call my husband, and let him know where to meet us?" Patty asked, right before she chugged down the entire 10 gallons bottle of pine juice in less then a second. "AW, THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS!" Patty said very cheerfully, as she wiped her mouth with her left thickly muscular forearm "Yea Patty, I've called your husband and everything been arranged." Lilly said; "John will me us at Feminist Muscle Gym at 7pm." "Great!" Patty replied as she went over to the full length mirror, so Patty could check out her current muscular results............As Patty was standing in front of the full length mirror she brought both her thickly, engorged muscular arms into an awesome double bicep pose! Patty's biceps were now as hugely thick as boulders, capped with rounded peaks which were covered with thick blue pencil sized veins that stood out against her creamy white skin. With her chestnut brown short cropped hair cut that ended at the bottom of Patty's ears, and the massively thick volume of muscle in her arms and shoulders, made Patty's head look very small in comparison to her engorged muscular physique. As Patty held her awesome double bicep pose while she flexed even harder, the thick blue pencil veins in her huge muscular arms squirmed and moved like angry snakes, slowly expanding!.............Then as Patty went into a side chest pose, her huge thickly muscular pecs, which were now supporting her now huge tits, exploded into a mass of striations and thick blue pencil veins that literally bubbled all the way up Patty's thick muscular neck. "CHECK IT OUT LILLY, I'M A FREAKING MUSCULAR BEAST!" Patty roared in pure sexual female muscle lust ecstasy, as she flexed her pecs even harder, causing her chest to expand even more visibly then before! As Patty flexed even harder then before while she continued to hold her side chest pose, her chest started to pulsate and expand even more with bulges of muscular fibers and thick blue pencil sized veins! Lilly who had been watching Patty's flex posing routine all this time, finally let out a sexual moan of ecstasy when she orgasm in her shorts, from getting so turned on by her oldest friend's new muscular physique.............As Patty had just finished flexing and posing in front of the full length mirror, she turned around with a large sultry smile on her face when she heard Lilly's sexual moan of ecstasy. "Oh poor Lilly." Patty said as she approached her with a very tough feminist stride in her walk. "You've been working so hard these past 12 months trying to get me in shape, that no ones has been giving you any attention whatsoever, you poor little thing." Then as Patty put her left hugely, thick muscular arm around Lilly's waist, while she pulled her closer said; "Lilly since we have about 5 hours to kill before we've going to meet John downtown, how about the two of us having a wild 69 dance." "COOL!" Lilly replied as she started removing her clothes and after she was naked, Lilly laid down on her back on a workout mat. Patty then got on top of Lilly, and shoved her very wet pussy into Lilly's face, as Patty went down and started eating out Lilly's very wet pussy! End Of Part 3                                                                 

Comments

Popular Posts