Marie's Monstrous Muscular Transformation!-The Final Chapter!


After we were back in our dark bedroom with the 1000 scented candles brightly burning around the room, my wife handed me a large tape measure as she said in that special sultry tone; "Here you go darling, female muscle lust yourself away." Then as my wife stood straight in front of me, Marie said as a sultry smile crossed her face; "Jack why don't you start by measuring my gargantuan muscular arms." I then noticeably shook with anticipation and horror, as Marie again did an awesome double bicep pose! As I started to wrap the tape measure around one of my wife's massively thick muscular biceps I couldn't help myself, as I put both my hands around her giant mounds of bicep muscles, I just passed out from shear excitement of pure female muscle lust!............A few minutes later after I came to, Marie stood towering above me, since I was laying on our carpeted bedroom floor, and she picked me up with only her massively muscular right arm and raised me up above her head as if I was as light as a full gallon of milk. Then after my wife playfully tossed me on our queen sized bed where I landed on my back, Marie then stood over me again with her feet apart in a super hero pose as she held her two closed fists on her thick muscular hips, said; "You really need to try and control yourself darling, at least try to measure my muscles before you pass out from the shear excitement of pure female muscle lust, or have another orgasm." "I'll try honey." I said as I took a deep breath and wrapped the tape measure again around my wife's gargantuan flexed muscular biceps. "Am I fucking dreaming?" I thought to myself; "Because my wife's guns were now 55 inches!!! That was bigger then most men's chest size! "Marie, how, how did, you?" I tried to get the words out. "How did I get so hugely muscular?" Marie said finishing my sentence. "YES!" It doesn't seem humanly possible that any woman could possibly get this freakishly huge and muscular!" I finally stuttered!............Marie just smiled warmly at me, as she said; "Just measure it again darling, I wasn't doing a full flex before." Then right before my own eyes, my wife flexed her gargantuan muscular arms a few more times, as thick slabs on top of thick slabs of muscle grew on her already huge gigantic muscular biceps, and they now looked shaped like two triple scooped ice cream cones, but a hell of a lot bigger! "NOW! MEASURE MY MONSTER ARMS AGAIN JACK!" Marie commanded me; "After all darling, those are the one's every man dreams his woman of having, and I've worked out hard lifting weights 14 hours a day for them and ate a million pounds of raw red meat to fuel their growth." When I stretched the tape measure over my wife's hugely monstrous muscular biceps, the measurement number was way beyond my wildest dreams! "HOLY SHIT MARIE, THEY'VE 62.5 FUCKING INCHES!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I accidentally exploded the largest wad of sperm I had ever shot in my entire life, all over her gargantuan muscular left arm! Marie's thick muscular arms were so gigantically huge and thick now as she continued to hold her double bicep pose, that I only covered 1% of my wife's left arm with the monster wad of sperm I shot! Marie just laughed as she licked her left arm clean..........."NOW MEASURE MY HUGE 44 QUADRUPLE D SIZED CHEST JACK!" Marie commanded me as she handed me another longer tape measure; "You better use this one, I don't think that one is long enough to measure my huge chest now." "You'll have to hold one end of it honey." I said as I handed one end to Marie to hold, since I could even begin to reach around her muscular torso, let alone around my wife's now huge watermelon sized, ample bust. When the two ends of the tape measure finally met, after I stretched the tape measure as far as it could possibly go, my wife's chest and bust measured an unbelievable; "EIGHTY FOUR FUCKING INCHES!" I screamed in pure sexual delight, of having the only wife with the largest tits in the world! Marie just laughed as she did a chest pump pose, inflating her huge massive muscular pecs and expanding her hugely thick muscular back to unbelievable immense proportions! "MEASURE MY CHEST AGAIN JACK!" My wife screamed at me as she struggled to hold that pose. "HOLY SHIT MARIE, IT MEASURES ONE HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN FUCKING INCHES!" I screamed out in pure female muscle lust ecstasy, and almost passed out again!...........A few minutes after I regained my composure, my wife asked me; "Jack, now measure my thighs and calves." Marie's thickly muscular thighs, were thick ropes of muscle tissue running all the way down to her knees, which measured an unbelievable 58 inches, and her diamond shaped thickly muscular calves measured an unrealistically 39 inches! As I was kneeling down I looked up at my wife and grinned as I said; "I guess you've hit your maximum on how hugely muscular a woman could grow Marie."..............At that point my wife did the most muscular pose and turned into one gigantically massive ball of pure female muscle, as she replied; "Don't count on that darling, I'm planning on tripling my size and girth in female muscularity by the end of next year!" Marie's engorged muscular traps completely covered both sides of her head to the point that I couldn't even see the total satisfaction and immense confidence in her emerald green eyes, as her wide oval face with it's dark Mediterranean southern Italian looks held a knowingly all smirk on her ruby red lips. Marie had accomplished so much in building up her body in just under a years time. If my wife had ever entered any body building contests with the size and girth of female muscularity that she now possessed, it wouldn't only be unfair to the other contestants, but my wife would be held up as the most freakishly muscular female monster in the entire world! I was so happy to be married to the most wonderful muscular wife in the world, Marie was so absolutely amazing! I was also so happy that Marie loved me enough to come back to me after she'd left me while having a lesbian affair with Rose, and continued lifting weights and body building just to please me, and our love life resumed as a wonderful sexual experience as well! And; "BOOM BABY, THAT'S JUST HOW I WANTED IT!!!!" The End!                               

Comments

Popular Posts