Marie's Monstrous Muscular Transformation!-1


For the past five years of our marriage I felt that I was a very lucky man to be married to such a very beautiful woman. My wife Marie was a gorgeous woman with jet black hair that framed a wide oval face, with emerald green eyes, a sleek nose and a full lipped mouth. Long jet black hair curled around her sexy sultry face, from a loose fringe above my wife's slender eye brows, and sweeping over her ears before caressing down her swan like neck. Marie's dark Mediterranean southern Italian looks added to her already sexy smouldering appearance, that could turn the head of any hot blooded man or woman. My wife always looked sensational wearing just the right trendy clothes that shaped her figure just right. Marie's body was full figured with all her elegant curves just in the right places. Even though my wife was just slightly on the wrong side of being slim, Marie was slightly plump without being fat, and with her elegant curves in all the right places, it produced one very appealing hour glass figure. To complete my wife's perfect hour glass figure, Marie had a very ample bust and a nice round ass, which was also very pleasingly noticeable as well. But it was my wife's legs that I had always thought were Marie's best assets. My wife had long beautiful shapely legs, that had a slight hint of a lower curve of muscle in her thighs and calves, and her hamstrings were very accentuated with each step she'd take when Marie walked. As I said before, for the past five years I felt very lucky being married to such a beautiful woman, and I always thought that Marie was as much in love with me, as I was with her, till one day when my wife met Rose Campbell............Marie recently met Rose during a business meeting at Goldman Sachs, where my wife worked as an investment broker. Initially Marie's and Rose's relationship started out as business when my wife became Rose's investment broker. But their relationship quickly evolved into a substantial friendship. Rose was an ex-professional female body builder, who made her living doing sports endorsements. While I thought Marie was always happy with her curvy, hour glass figure, I never thought of my wife as being the type of a woman who'd join a gym and start hitting the weight room to build up her body! But from the first day Marie met Rose, she seemed very drawn to Rose's muscular physique!..........When they first met my wife had a very full figured hour glass figure, with all her elegant curves just in the right places. But Rose's influence quickly took hold of my wife, and soon Rose had Marie going to her gym regularly to workout lifting weights. My wife enjoyed working out at the gym with Rose while she saw the changes developing in her body as well. Marie learned to eat right and do cardio, while she lifted many sets with light weights. A month later after my wife started seeing her stomach, arms and legs start to tighten and tone up, Rose who now became my wife's very close benefactress, talked Marie into doing heavier weight training so she could get stronger and more muscular...........Every morning my wife got up at 4am, and before she'd meet Rose at the gym, Marie would drink two dozen raw eggs, then gorged herself on her morning meal, while she concentrated on her growing obsession of becoming bigger and more muscular! "Must eat and gain weight to grow!" Marie thought to herself, as she stuffed raw, lean red meat into her mouth with her bare hands. My wife ate it raw, because Rose told her she would digest more needed nutrients and protein that way. Every morning as Marie shoved handfuls of raw lean red meat into her mouth and cramming it full, then chewing, swallowing, and digesting as fast as she could, so my wife could keep stuffing herself with more and more protein to fuel her growing hungry muscles. Every morning my wife would gulp down five pounds of raw, lean red meat, then drink a special thick high protein shake, double the recommended daily serving that Rose advised her to buy. Marie would swallow a handful of blue pills that were a steroid enhanced, powerful multi-vitamin, that Rose was freely supplying to my wife, as she'd chugged down her thick high protein shake..............Then at 5:15am Marie would meet Rose at the gym and workout with her for two hours and forty five minutes in the weight room, and at 8am my wife would shower and change her clothes in the women's locker room and head to her office at Goldman Sachs, to meet her clients between 9am and 1 pm. At 1pm my wife would go down to the nearest butcher by her office building and buy another 5 pounds of raw lean red meat, which she'd again consume during her 1 hour lunch break in the privacy of her own car. After returning to her office, between 2pm and 4pm my wife answered e-mails and made phone calls to schedule appointments for the next business day. Then at 4pm Marie would drink another special thick high protein shake, double the recommended daily serving that she made in the companies break room, while she swallowed another handful of blue pills that were a steroid enhanced, multi-vitamin that Rose was freely supplying to my wife. Then by 4:45pm Marie would be back at the gym having her second daily weight lifting workout with Rose. By the time Marie would finally get home it would be past mid-night, and not to disturb me, my wife started sleeping in the guest bedroom. During the weekends my wife was practically living at the gym. Marie was up, dressed, had her huge breakfast and was gone by 4:30am to meet Rose at the gym by 5:15am. My wife continued to stay out very late with Rose on the weekends as well as on the week days, but on Friday and Saturday nights Marie didn't come home at all!.............My wife stayed on this strict regimen all winter long, while she balanced her career at the same time. Marie went from being 5 foot 9 inches tall of 155 pounds of flabby womanhood, to 5 foot 9 inch tall of 155 pounds of solidly ripped, female muscularity. What little I did see of my wife during the winter months, since Marie had such a very busy schedule then, she was always dressed in over sized baggy sweat outfits that covered her body. Even though my wife was keeping her growing muscular body under wraps by wearing over sized baggy sweat outfits, as time went on I could tell Marie was becoming bigger and more muscular, by the way her sweat outfits wear growing tighter on her body, and I could also tell my wife was getting a lot stronger then she had ever been before in her life. Little things that I'd notice around the house would confirm this. Marie could now easily open a stuck jar lid that I was unable to. Whenever we needed to pickup or carry any heavy objects, my wife would lift or carry the heaviest ones, while Marie would politely smile at me very apologetically, as she'd say; "Sam, you'll hurt your back. Let a big strong woman handle this."..........One Friday night while I was lucky enough to have my wife home for have dinner, because Rose needed to go out of town on business, I asked Marie while we were sitting at the kitchen table over our meal; "Honey, I've been wondering. It's been three months since we've slept together," "It's been three and a half months Sam." Marie interrupted and corrected me, as she was gorging away on a heaping plate of raw lean red beef. "Yea, I mean it's been three and a half months honey since we've slept together, and well I was wondering Marie." I paused trying to find out why my own wife hadn't slept with, or even touched me sexually for almost four months straight. "If everything is alright in our marriage?" Because I'm still very much in love with you, and I'd really would like you to move back into our bedroom." "Our marriage is fine darling." My wife replied matter of fact, as she continued eating. "Is everything alright at your job at Goldman Sachs?" I asked. "My career is going well Sam." Marie replied happily; "I just made $25,000 in commissions this last quarter." "That's great honey!" I said with a smile on my face. "Then if everything seems to be going well in both our lives Marie, why aren't we sleeping together like a normal married couple?" I asked. "Well Sam," my wife paused, trying to think about how much she'd like to tell me about what was going on between her and Rose, besides Marie working out and lifting weights at the gym with her; "Well Sam, I've been dealing with a few personal problems lately that I need to workout for myself. I found since I've joined the gym that exercise is a great way to clear your mind while relieving stress, and gives me a lot of time to think." Then as she reached over and put her hand on top of mine, my wife said; "Sam, just give me some time to figure out how to deal with my personal problems, then everything will be back to normal in our marriage, okay?" "But Marie, I'd like to help you if I could." I said. "Darling don't push, let me deal with my own personal problems myself." My wife said, as she got up to put her plate in the kitchen sink, then after she washed it, Marie said as she gave me a kiss on my cheek and grabbed her workout bag off the kitchen counter top; "Sam, I'm going for a late night workout at the gym, I'll be home sometime early tomorrow morning, bye." Then before I could say another word, my wife exited out our back door, and I heard Marie's car start up and drive away. End Of Part 1           

Comments

Popular Posts