Be Very Careful When Your Wife Starts Working Out At A Local Gym!-13


Nine weeks later, to the day my wife Cathy left with her personal trainer Yalonda to go to the weight lifting boot camp, I raced home from the office knowing that Cathy was now home waiting to show me her new and improved, even larger ripped, muscular female physique. As soon as I entered through the front door I called out; "CATHY, I'M HOME!" Cathy called back from down the hall; "I'M WAITING FOR YOU DARLING, NAKED IN THE BED ROOM WITH MY MEASURING TAPE, SO YOU COULD MEASURE AND WORSHIP MY MUSCLES!"...........As I entered our bed room, Cathy was standing there naked with her hands on her muscular hips, waiting. Cathy had gotten so incredibly huge, and her body was so unbelievably ripped, with swollen thick bulging slabs muscle, that it was very hard to describe her, except to say that my wife was now the strongest and most powerfully built woman, that I had ever seen! Cathy tore off my clothes and I was about to eat her out, when she said sternly; "Don't touch me!" I stood there now naked with my large thick cock fully erect. "Why don't you start with my arms Stew." Cathy commanded as she held out the tape measure to me. My wife's muscular arms were now as thick and wide as my waist line with out her flexing them, and after she flexed them into a six tier bicep, that was topped off with a bowling ball sized bicep, the tape measure couldn't fully get around them! After I fully measured my wife's incredibly huge, ripped muscular physique, she asked me; "Want to see how much I weigh Stew?" Then as she grabbed my thick, throbbing cock, she pulled me towards our bath room as she said; "Come on Stew." After stepping on a new heavy duty scale, that Cathy must have bought on her way home to night, she looked down at the numbers, and said; "434 pounds! And that's 100% muscle with 0% body fat, what do you think about that Stew?" Cathy asked me as she gave me a wicked little smile........It was now very scary how big and strong my wife Cathy had become, not to mention how she belittled me into being nothing more then just a piece of work out gear. Every night Cathy would make me hang on to her thick muscular legs while she did her 1000 chin-ups and pull-ups on our bed room door frame, then Cathy would have me sit on her thick muscular shoulders, while she did her various one arm inclined and decline   push-ups. I was her human dumbbell for her one handed bench presses, and my wife even tied me to a barbell bar, for her various bicep and triceps curls! It's hard to believe, but all the humiliation that my wife Cathy put me through, proven that she was not only the stronger spouse, but the Alpha female in our house, I remained as horny as ever! In fact the more she humiliated me while she worked out with me as her human weight lifting equipment, the more turned on and hornier I got! Something was increasingly wrong with me. Maybe it was some sort of muscle freak Stockholm syndrome or what ever, but it slowly started to dawn on me that I needed to do something about it, or something bad was going to happen eventually, if I didn't stand up to her like a man, and take control of my own household, after all I was the bread winner of the family.........The only problem with this strategy was the most obvious, my wife Cathy was fucking huge, ripped and muscular, not to mention as strong as a heard of oxen, and she wasn't afraid to show off or use her strength, exceptionally to her own advantage! Plus the fact Cathy was not only still taking four high powered octane steroid injections on a daily bases at the new gym she joined down town, but she was still gobbling those She-Hulk steroid pills down like she was eating peanuts, and I was getting very afraid to disagree with her, for fear of her having a steroid rage! End Of Part 13     

Comments

Popular Posts