My New Reconditioned Ex-Wife!-3

One Saturday afternoon, I received a call on my cell phone from a strange number I didn't recognized. When I answered it, I quickly recognized my ex-wife Patty's voice; "Hi Stew, how have you been?" Great Patty, I haven't heard from you in over 2 years, what have you been doing with yourself?" I asked, trying to sound like I was interested, even though I really didn't care. As the conversation continued, I heard a strange sound of heavy metal clanging in the back ground, and when I asked Patty what it was, her reply to me was; "Oh, that, well Stew I wanted it to be a surprise for when I see you, but since the proverbial cat is out of the bag I guess I have to tell you. I'm calling you from the gym where I work out, and I'm standing right out side the weight room, where I've just finished my work out." "The gym? You work out with weights now Patty?" I asked sounding very surprised, but I seriously didn't believe it!. "Yea Stew, I'm at the gym down town and I just finished my daily work out. I've lost a lot of weight, and have toned up quite a bit!" Then she said sounding rushed; "I know you still live in the same place Stew, I'll be over to show you the new and improved Patty at 5pm sharp, see you then." Of course Patty knew where I lived, 2 years ago I had bought out her side of our condo, as part of our divorce settlement.  Then before I could object to my ex-wife coming over, Patty had already hung up........At 2 minutes to 5pm that afternoon, my condo started shaking violently like there was an earthquake, I knew we weren't having an earthquake since I lived in New Jersey, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out what would else would be capable of making my condo shake so violently! Then the violent shaking stopped, and my door bell rang. When I answered my front door, it was my ex-wife Patty, with such a freakishly, huge, ripped, muscular, female physique, that it blew away any other female body builders I've had ever seen! But that wasn't the first thing that I had noticed. I had to look up high to see my ex-wife's trap muscles that towered at least 2 feet above my head! Patty's eyes that I could barley see behind her pecs which were the size of boulders, that spread out so far that I couldn't see where they ended beyond my 4 and a half foot wide door frame! Well my ex-wife's eyes were an inch below my own eye level, since I was an inch taller then she was. My ex-wife Patty had become a had turned herself into a muscle bound monster at 5 foot 9 inches tall, talk about going from fat to ultra fit! My ex-wife's traps towered 2 feet 6 inches above her own head and I couldn't stop staring at her pectoral set, not only was it wider then my door frame!........As soon as my muscular monstrosity of an ex-wife cleared her throat, my mind came back to reality. I shook my head to clear it, then I invited Patty into my condo, before any of my neighbors saw the muscular monster my ex-wife turned herself into! After I opened a bottle of red wine, one of Patty's favorite vintages, we sat down and Patty told me everything that had happened to her, from having the heart attack at The International House Of Pancakes, to the 2 years she spent at the Body Beautiful Clinic, detoxing and surgeries, and how her personal trainer Sandy pushed her like a drill Sargent 10 hours a day in the gym! Then my ex-wife got down to serious business, Patty said with a serious tone in her voice; "Stew, I'm still in love with you, and I've gone through 2 years of pain and suffering, just to change for you." "Well Patty." I said hesitating. Then Patty stood up, and after inflating her gigantic muscular physique to it's fullest, she screamed; "I DIDN'T GO THROUGH ALL THE PAIN AND SUFFERING FOR 2 YEARS TO DEVELOP THIS MUSCULAR GREEK GODDESS BODY FOR YOU TO TURN ME DOWN STEW! WE ARE GETTING BACK TOGETHER! End Of Part 3 

Comments

Popular Posts