My New Reconditioned Ex-Wife!-5

By the following evening, my new reconditioned ex-wife moved all her stuff into my condo, from the crappy apartment Patty had been renting up stairs over the Red Brick Gym, where she had been working out. Now let me tell you, as much as it's one hell of a sexual turn on living with and having sex with a gigantic, freakishly ripped, muscular woman who is so obsessed with becoming the strongest woman in the world, it has it's draw backs in life as well! For example, Patty could never remember her own strength, which grew more and more each passing day, and she destroyed things around my condo, such as ripping the door right off my refrigerator by accident, when she was getting herself a glass of milk. All my furniture and my queen size bed was starting to sag badly and develop broken springs from Patty's weight getting heavier as she continued adding more and more muscle to her already gigantically, huge, freakishly muscular female physique! And the grocery bills, "OH MY GOD!" My grocery bills increased by at least 1000%, due to the fact that my now very freakishly, huge, muscle bound ex-wife was eating 6 gigantic meals a day, to gain more weight so she could build it up into even more muscle!..........The day my thick, ripped, muscular ex-wife moved in, she decided on her own to take my guest bed room, and after removing all the furniture that was inside, set up a weight bench with about 3 thousand pounds of steel weights. Every morning at 4am, Patty would get up and have what she called, her warm up weight lifting work out which lasted till 7am, before she went down town to the Red Brick Gym where Patty seriously trained, lifting weights and body build. Since the guest bed room was right next to my master bed room, every morning at 4am  I was awoke to the loud sound of clanging steel and the heavy grunting sound Patty made as she lifted her weights during her warm up weight lifting work outs. And every morning I left for work with a migraine headache, and silently cursing the Body Beautiful Health Clinic, for turning my obsessed, fat over weight ex-wife, into a gargantuan muscle bound monster! But the worst of it all, was my ex-wife's personality changes and her fits of rage!.......One night Patty entered my master bed room, where I was laying on the bed watching T.V., and said in a commanding tone; "Stew, I want you to give me a foot message with lotion." Then Patty gestured by the night stand and said; "The lotion is over there." "Are you kidding Patty, I'm not your slave, if you could lift heavy steel weights all day and body build, you could do your own feet!" I replied back getting pissed off at how Patty was ordering me around in my own home! "Is that your final answer Stew?" Patty said with a very nasty tone in her voice, while she held her hands on her muscular hips, and her huge, thick muscular chest started heaving up and down, as she tried to control the rage of anger building up in side of her. "Yes Patty, that's my answer!" I replied back!........Patty grabbed my arm tightly with her left hand. I tried to resist and fight back, but I was very astonished at how strong my ex-wife really was! Patty let me struggle for a few seconds, then with only her left muscular, tree trunk sized arm, she lifted me up effortlessly off the bed, and pinned me against the bed room wall, holding me in place with her left hand. Then with her right hand, Patty made a fist as she drew her right muscular, tree trunk sized arm back, and held it there, like she was ready to throw a punch, as she sounded very much in control, said; "Listen Stew, and listen very well to what I have to say! I'm working out very hard every day at the gym to continue building up this muscular body for you, and only you Stew. So remember that the next time I ask you to do something for me, YOU DO IT OR ELSE!" "Or else what Patty?" I replied like I could care less. Then Patty took her right hand that she still held drawn back in a fist, and threw such a powerful punch in the wall 2 inches from my head, that her fist came out of the wall into the next room! Then after Patty pulled her thick, muscular tree trunk arm out of the wall she tossed me hard on to the bed where I landed on my back, then she tossed the bottle of lotion at me and stuck her two feet in my face as she said; "Start giving me my foot message with lotion Stew, and while you are at it, scrap off any dry skin from my athletes foot fungus as well! End Of Part 5    

Comments

Popular Posts