My New Reconditioned Ex-Wife!-4

After I calmed Patty down, I offered her another glass of wine. Since I first saw my ex-wife's new gigantically huge, ripped, muscular female physique, I was trying to hide the big hard on I was developing in my jeans. Truth was, "YEA I WANTED TO FUCK HER!" I think Patty could read me pretty well, after all we had a 10 year marriage before I divorced her. As I handed Patty her second glass of wine, she playfully grabbed my hard cock and said jokingly with a smile on her face; "Stew, is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" Then while she continued stroking my thick cock that was ready to rip out of my jeans, Patty's face turned serious as she said; "Darling, I want to make love to you right now, while you worship my big strong muscles!" Then before I could reply, Patty stood up, and lifted me with one hand easily off the sofa, like I was a rag doll, and after gently tossing me over her thick, ripped, muscular basket ball sized shoulder, she carried me like a sack of flour to the bed room, once inside, I had the greatest sex of my life!!!!.......After having the greatest sex of my life with my now very muscular ex-wife, we lay ed together in bed and as Patty wrapped her gigantic, thick, ripped muscular arms around me, I let my hands explore her huge, gigantic muscular body. "Explore away Stew, and worship my strong female muscularity as much as you want, after all I've done this for you my darling. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask me." Patty said in a very romantically tone. As I continued caressing and feeling her huge, thick, ripped muscles, I asked Patty; "How much weight can you lift?" "I can bench press 2,500 pounds with steel weights on a barbell, and I do biceps curls 1,250 pounds with steel weights on the dumbbells!" Patty replied, almost sounding like she was bragging a bit! "WOW!" I said with a lot of excitement in my voice; "I bet you are the strongest woman in the world Patty!" "Not yet Stew, but I'm working on it, and I'm more then half way there. My goal is to get into the Genius Worlds Book Of Records as being the strongest woman in the world!" Patty said with a matter of fact tone in her voice. Then I asked her the one burning question that had been on my mind, since I first saw my ex-wife's new freakishly huge, thick, ripped, muscular female physique; "Patty what are your measurements, when you are flexing and your muscles are totally pumped up?" "I've given up having myself measured 6 months ago Stew, since I couldn't find a standard tape measure that was long enough to go around my huge, ripped muscular physique, but I'll tell you this," Patty then paused for effect; I'm a lot bigger and a lot more muscular then any other male of female body builder in history!" I thought the last part she said was bull shit, but I didn't tell Patty that! As I continued concentrating and exploring my ex-wife's new freakishly huge, ripped muscular physique, I asked slowly and very carefully; "Patty, you aren't juicing up on steroids, are you?" "Oh no Stew I wouldn't do that! I built up this body naturally with hard work and a special diet!" Patty lied. The truth was Patty was now heavily addicted to using  steroids with an enhanced growth hormones, and she was up to 12 injections a day! "OK Stew I'll let you ask me one more question, then I'm going to give you another great muscular sexual incounter." Patty said with a giggle in her voice. "How much do you weigh now?" I asked. "Well, let's see." Patty said. "You must know Stew that muscle weighs more then fat. When I started at Body Beautiful a year ago I was 405 pounds of 100% fat with no muscle tone what so ever, but believe it or not, I now weigh in at 600 pounds of 100% muscle with 0% body fat. That's a 195 pound weight gain, and I'm now in better shape then I've ever been in my entire life!" Then Patty playfully flipped me over on my back as she said; "OK Stew, question and answer time is over!" Then after Patty mounted me and wrapped her thick, ripped muscular legs around me, she said; "Ok Stew, time for round two! End Of Part 4                        

Comments

Popular Posts