Be Very Careful When Your Wife Starts Working Out At A Local Gym!-15


Trouble hit that same Saturday night, after my wife's fight at the Shop Rite: Cathy had gotten dressed in a sleeveless blouse which she tied just below her huge muscular breasts to show off her thick, ripped muscular 12 pack set of abs, and a pair of cut off jean shorts that stopped just 4 inches below her ripped muscular hairy Regina, to show off her thick, ripped muscular legs. After my wife finished doing her hair, which was now cut very short and spiked up by hair gel, Cathy said; "OK Stew, I'm ready to go out now." After we got into the car, my wife gave me directions as I drove us to a road house bar out on Route 72. After I parked the car in the parking lot and turned off the motor, Cathy reached over and put her left muscular arm around my neck and pulled me closer to her, then she gave me a very long, romantic kiss on my lips......Then after this kiss, Cathy said with a strange twinkle in her eye; "Stew, if you thought that me beating that black woman up at Shop Rite was a turn on, well you haven't seen anything yet darling!" "What do you mean Cathy?" I asked sounding very worried. As my strong muscular wife gently caressed my face with her left hand, she said; "This bar that we came to Stew, is a lesbian biker bar, and just for my darling little man, I'm going to beat them all up just to show off for you." Then before I could object about my wife starting another fight, Cathy was already out of the car and walking to the bar's entrance. Once inside, we were sitting in a booth, where my wife Cathy ordered a pitcher of beer and then she started gulping down one mug after another of beer to build up her courage even more to start the bar room brawl...........My wife Cathy finished three full pitchers of beer by herself as she scanned the room checking out her competition. "These women don't look so tough!" Cathy said now slightly slurring her words from all the beer she had drank. Then Cathy spotted her ex-personal trainer Lisa across the bar, sitting with her girl friend. "THAT BITCH! SHE HAD MY GYM MEMBERSHIP AT ALPHA FEMALE GYM CANCELED." My wife Cathy said, with a very nasty edge in her voice. Then Cathy stood up and turned to me and said forcibly; "Don't move Stew, I don't want my little man getting hurt in a bar room brawl." Then Cathy walked away with a very tough sway in her walk that said; "I'm gonna fuck you up!"...........Cathy then came up behind Lisa, and before anyone noticed her, Cathy grabbed Lisa by the front of her muscle shirt and  said; "Remember me Lisa? I'm the one who broke all your weight lifting records at Alpha Female Gym, and now I'm gonna beat you up for being such a sore loser, and canceling my gym membership." Lisa stood up and said with determination in her voice; "Bring it on Cathy, but don't be too surprised if I take you down a peg or two!" Now to be honest and truthful, Lisa was a very strong, ripped muscular woman in her own right, and I felt that she could possibly give my wife a good beating of her own, but I would soon be proven wrong, my wife fights dirty!..........Before Lisa knew what hit her, my wife Cathy punched her square in the chin, sending Lisa falling back on her ass. Then Cathy made the mistake of turning her back on Lisa, who got up and smashed a very heavy wooden chair over my wife's head. Cathy turned around and while holding her right hand on her head and looking a little dazed said in a very slurred voice; "OK bitch you want to play dirty, we'll play dirty." My wife Cathy kicked Lisa's legs out from under her, then after kicking Lisa in the head, Cathy pounced on Lisa, ripped off Lisa' jeans, then after taking off her own jean shorts, Cathy strapped on a 10 inch strap on that another lesbian had tossed her. I watched in amazement, as my wife Cathy penetrated Lisa right in her ass! There was a long loud squeal of pain from Lisa, as Cathy penetrated deeper in to Lisa's thick bubble muscular round ass. Then Cathy pumped harder and harder, faster and faster, till Lisa started bleeding and hemorrhaging heavily out her ass! Then the next thing I knew, the police rushed into the bar............It took 18 big burly police men with stun guns to subdue, hand cuff and arrest my huge, ripped muscular wife Cathy, who put up a great fight against them! Cathy was arrested and charged with bodily assault on Lisa, and starting a bar room brawl! End Of Part 15 

Comments

Popular Posts