Mighty Mom!-4


As the months slowly pasted by, Tommy continued to watch his mother's sweat clothes grow tighter and tighter on her growing female muscular physique. Except for seeing her neck growing larger and thicker with muscle, Tommy was growing more and more frustrated in wanting to see her full sexy muscular body. Every morning when Tommy was leaving for school, his mother was already down in the basement working out with her weights, after she left his lunch money on the kitchen table. When he got home in the afternoon, his mother was still down in the basement working out, it almost seemed to Tommy that his mother was living in their basement with her weight set......Tommy knew his mother was in trouble when one morning Gail was so frustrated and called out for her son to come help her. Tommy found his mother in her bathroom standing in front of the mirror, holding her hair brush in her hand. "What is it mom?" Tommy asked. Gail reluctantly said; "I don't want you to get freaked out, and I don't need your opinion Tommy, but can you brush my hair?" Tommy thought that was an odd request from his mother, and asked; "Mom, why can't you brush your own hair? "Because Tommy," Gail said sounding very pissed off; "I can't reach my hair because my arms have gotten so hugely muscular!" After gaining his composure for about a minute while standing there speechless, Tommy said; "Just how big have you gotten mom? I haven't seen you uncovered in almost 6 months, and I think I've been way more then patient about it." "OK Tommy." Gail said as she gently caressed his young face with her strong hands. "It's a week early before your birthday, but you are right honey, but since you've waited this long, I'll unveil myself to you this evening after my upper body work out this afternoon, which I will fully pump up my engorged muscles to their max, then I will let you see, measure, and worship and touch them." Then Gail pulled Tommy's face close to hers, and she gave him a very long, sensual kiss while she stuck her tongue deep into his mouth. Then after the kiss Gail had a strange look in her eyes, as she said sounding more then a bit horny; "And Tommy, if you are a good boy, your muscle momma might teach you a thing or two about sex."...............That afternoon Tommy hurried home from school and got home by 4pm. When he entered through the back door into the kitchen, Tommy could hear the loud heavy metal clanging sounds of his mother's weights beneath him, as she continued to work out as hard as she could. Gail kept up this heavy work out and her son waiting til 9pm that night. Then Gail called Tommy through the locked basement door, and asked him if he was ready. Tommy with a great seal of excitement in his voice replied back through the locked door; "YEA MOM, I'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ALL AFTERNOON!" Then Gail instructed her son to strip down to his underwear shorts and meet her in her bed room. Tommy thought that was a very strange request coming from his own mother, but he would do anything to see her huge, ripped, muscular female physique, so he did what he was told..........After Tommy stripped down to his shorts, he called across the house; "I'M READY MOM!" "OK DARLING, WILL BE THERE IN A MOMENT." Gail called back. Then a minute later Gail entered her bed room fully dressed in her sweat clothes and asked Tommy if he was truly ready. "More then you can realize mom." Tommy thought to himself. Gail then walked into the master bathroom with her son in right behind her, and stepped on to the scale. Tommy looked down at the scale which read 284 pounds! Gail let out another moan of an orgasm, which Tommy started to believe was the true motivating reason for his mother's obsessive desire to get as big and muscular as possible, then Gail looked at her son with the sheer power of a Goddess. Then Gail firmly said to her son; "Tommy, I really don't know if you are truly worthy of this magnificent muscular female physique." Tommy was now on his knees, and pleading to the muscular Goddess that his mother had now become; "Oh please, let me see, after all this time I can't hold out any more mother!"............"OK Tommy, but it's not my fault if you get a really horny and want to fuck me, but I have to warn you darling, I've been wanting you for months and tonight I'm going to have you." Then Gail slowly started taking off her sweat clothes and told Tommy to get the tape measure. Then Gail said to her son; "I'm not sure how much, if any bigger I can get, because I can't do a lot of normal functions like brushing my hair, or fit into normal clothes, but ready or not here is my new muscular physique!" Gail undressed an Tommy saw the biggest, most muscular female body builder he had ever seen, either in videos or the Internet. Tommy thought to himself, as she lovingly gazed at his mother's absolutely massive muscular female physique; "Mom got even bigger then and even more massive then in my fantasies!"........."First do my giant arms, which by the way Tommy, is really pumped up." Gail said sternly to her son, who was now standing with a massive hard on in underwear shorts!  Tommy couldn't believe the massive girth as he wrapped the tape measure around his mother's arm, it measured 32 inches of pencil sized blue veined mountain of muscle. Gail turned to her son and then did a double bicep pose, then asked; "What do you think about this guns?" They were now the size of fully inflated basket balls, topped with cantaloupe sized biceps! That was the first touch less orgasm Tommy ever experienced in his life, but his erection wouldn't go down!  End Of Part 4

Comments

Popular Posts