Be Very Careful When Your Wife Starts Working Out At A Local Gym!-14


Another favorite past time of my now huge, ripped muscular wife to keep me mesmerized and extremely horny over her gigantic female muscularity, was demonstrating how much stronger she was over the average woman. Every time we went out together as a married couple, Cathy would find a way to start a fight with another woman, her favorite being, accusing the woman of checking out her man! That was Cathy's favorite reason, but some times she would just get pissed off over something another woman did, and a massive steroid rage would just kick in!.......Such was the occasion one Saturday morning when we went to Shop Rite to do our grocery shopping. We had spent over two hours shopping and filling up two large shopping carts, one was totally filled up with nothing but beef, chicken, and fish, not to mention 15 gallons of whole milk, and a large amount of assorted vegetables. This was Cathy's special body building protein diet cart, and the other cart held everything else we needed in out household. As we moved over to the check out line, a very big, heavy set African American woman cut in front of us with her own shopping and got to the check out register first. I would have let this go, but not my strong, muscle bound wife!..........."YO YOU BLACK BITCH, YOU CAN'T JUST CUT IN FRONT OF US LIKE THAT!" Cathy said out loud to the big heavy set African American woman, as she forcefully pushed me to the side, while she strolled over to face her. The woman just looked my wife up and down and laughed in Cathy's face, as she said; "Pipe down muscle girl. I'm not afraid of you. Every one knows that women body builders are all show, and you are just trying to show off for your man." Cathy just stood there with her hands on her massively muscular hips, breathing heavy trying to control the raging temper growing in side of her, and as she gritted her teeth, she said to the woman; "Are you going to move and let us go first, or do I have to teach you a lesson, you black ho?" The woman looked back at Cathy and said while she started laughing even harder; "You going to teach me a lesson, you steroid bitch. You look like you can't even read, let alone teach anyone anything." Then the woman turned her back on my muscle bound wife, that was a big mistake!..........Cathy then let out a loud angry growl like a Grizzly bear, then she grabbed the woman's flabby saddle bag arm. The woman resisted and tried to fight back, but was astonished at how strong my wife really was! Cathy let the woman struggle for a few seconds, then Cathy effortlessly pinned the woman down on the conveyor belt where the items were usually placed to be rung up by the cashier. Then as Cathy held the woman in place effortlessly with her strong left hand, my wife curled her strong right hand into a fist, and started a massive beating on this woman! "BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!" Went my wife's fist with each blow she delivered to either the woman's face or stomach! Then for the finally, Cathy picked the now very bloody, beaten woman up by the front of her bloody blouse, then Cathy delivered one super massive punch with such force to the woman's stomach, that it propelled her head over heels spinning in the air, till she crashed into a skid of 10 pound bags of fertilizer. Every one who witnessed this in the store clapped their hands and congratulated my wife on standing up for herself. I was so horny and my cock was so erect by this time watching my muscular wife beat up this woman, that as soon as we got home, I fucked my wife for over three hours straight with out stopping once!..... But little did I know at that point, that becoming a brawler and beating up other women, just added more to my muscular wife's now very over inflated ego, and that one day it would really get her in trouble! Little did I know, that trouble was just around the corner! End Of Part 14                   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts