Look What Happened To My Friend Dan!-1


Last night I got a call from my friend Dan asking me to meet him at The Devil's Inn, a local bar downtown where you could have a couple of beers while you hung out with your friends. I met Dan at 7:30 pm, he was already sitting at the bar drinking his second beer. I slapped him on his back as I walked up from behind him and said; "Hey big guy, what's new?" When Dan turned towards me, I noticed that he had a broken nose and two black eyes. Now my friend Dan was a mountain of a man, who stood at 6 foot 3 inches tall and weighed about 280 pounds, most of it was muscle. Dan was the kind of guy you didn't want to start a fight with, or even piss off for that matter, so when I saw he looked like he got the shit kicked out of him, I had to ask; "Dan what happened?" As I sat down on the bar stool next to him and ordered a beer and Dan ordered his third from the cute female bartender behind the bar, after the cute female bartender put our beers on on the bar and left, Dan started to tell me how his wife Nancy beat him up!........At first I had a hard time believing that Dan's skinny little wife Nancy, who was 5 foot 6 inches tall and weighed about 125 pounds, could seriously kick the shit out of a big guy like Dan at all! Being friends with them for the past 20 years, I had always thought that Dan and Nancy had a wonderful marriage. After 21 years of marriage, Dan and Nancy had a lovely 4 bed room home that Nancy took great pride in keeping up as a full time house wife, as well as being a good mother raising their 16 year old daughter Cindy. But I was seriously wrong on that subject, outwardly appearances aren't always what they seem to be! As Dan picked up his third beer off the bar, I noticed Dan's hands were trembling, as he started telling me this strange, but truthful story on how his wife Nancy came to kick the shit out of him..........Earlier that day, Dan who was an over the road interstate tractor trailer driver employed by Fast-Way Express Freight, came home after spending 5 weeks on the road for his company. As he entered through his back door into his kitchen, Dan heard the sound of clanging steel coming from the open door leading to his basement stairs. Dan knew his 16 year old daughter Cindy and her friend Lisa were down stairs working out lifting weights. Dan had grown accustomed to the sound from time to time, since both Cindy and Lisa joined the girl's wrestling team in high school. As Dan walked around the house looking for his wife Nancy, she was no where to be seen. Nancy's car was in the driveway, so Dan knew his wife couldn't be too far away. So while he was waiting for his wife to turn up, Dan decided to go down to the basement, and see if he could offer Cindy and Lisa any pointers on lifting weights........As soon as Dan descended the basement stairs, he was expecting to see his daughter Cindy and her friend Lisa lifting weights, but Dan wasn't expecting his wife Nancy joining them! Nancy was laying on the weight bench doing bench presses with a considerable amount of weight on the barbell, and was just finishing up as she replaced the barbell on it's cradle. When Nancy was finished doing bench presses, she got up and after picking up two very heavy dumbbells, started doing bicep curls. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING NANCY?" Dan said, not liking the idea of his wife lifting weights. While she continued doing bicep curls, Nancy looked at her husband with direct eye contact, and said in a matter of fact tone; "What does it look like Dan, I'm lifting weights. I started working out with Cindy and Lisa so I could tone up some of my more jiggly body parts." Then Nancy pumped out another 4 sets of bicep curls, then she changed over to do triceps curls. "How long has this been going on Nancy?" Dan asked, not liking watching his wife lifting heavy steel weights. "I've been working out with the girls for about 5 weeks now Dan." Nancy replied as she continued doing triceps curls.........Being the macho male chauvinist my friend Dan was, he said as his face started turning red with anger; "I DON'T WANT YOU LIFTING WEIGHTS ANYMORE NANCY, I DON'T WANT MY WIFE TURNING INTO A MUSCLE BOUND FREAK!" Nancy just looked at her husband, and calmly said; "I'm sorry Dan, but I'm doing this for myself, and working out has given me more energy as well!" "Nancy I mean it, I'm the man in this house, and what I say goes! Nancy I forbid you to continue lifting weights!" Dan said sounding even more of a macho male chauvinist. Nancy just calmly put down the two very heavy dumbbells she had be using, and said while she walked towards the basement stairs; "It's getting late Dan and I need to start cooking dinner. We'll continue this conversation over dinner if you like." Then Nancy climbed the stairs, two at a time. Dan hollered up the stairs to Nancy; "YOU BET WE WILL CONTINUE THIS CONVERSATION NANCY!" The only reply Dan got, was Nancy slamming the basement door hard, with a loud "BANG!" End Of Part 1     

Comments

Popular Posts