A Mature Woman's Muscles!-1

I have been into body building for the past 2 years, since I joined the wrestling team in high school. I pride myself on having an above average body for 16 year old, and enjoy the self fulfillment I get when I'm having a good workout and realize a good pump. But that all became secondary to my real goal. Seeing female body builders in action on YouTube, was the single most greatest turn on I could ever achieve. The deep sexual feelings I have when I watch them, overwhelms me to the point that I lose all concentration and turn towards the primal desire to watch female body building in action, and ultimately want to feel their bulging, ripped muscles.........My universe was altered recently when I happened to see by accident a magazine in a grocery store magazine rack called; "Women's Body Building World!" "OH MY GOD!" I couldn't take my eyes off the woman who was on cover. Her arms were bigger then mine were and she had muscular shoulders the size of grape fruits! Just then I had the largest erection I had ever experienced! My life changed for the first time that day to say the least. It was such a turn on, one I never could have imagined. It took over every free thought I had, and since that day, I couldn't control how strong it determines my every decision............The second time that day my universe was altered and my life had changed, was when I was walking home from the grocery store and noticed a large moving van sitting in front of the vacant house next door to my parent's house. Four large burly moving men were unloading the moving van and carrying furniture, boxes and wooden creates up the stairs of the front porch, and through the open front door. As I was walking past the house, I saw a very attractive woman in her mid-thirties with Raven black hair, who stood about 5 feet 6 inches in height, and had a very curvy figure, that was slightly being shown off underneath the baggy gray sweat outfit she was wearing. This very attractive woman was busy giving instructions to the four burly moving men on where she wanted everything put in the house.........A couple of hours later our door bell rang. When my mother answered it, it was the same very attractive woman in her mid-thirties with Raven black hair, who I'd seen earlier moving in next door, and she was still wearing the same baggy gray sweat outfit, which was now covered in dust and her own sweat. "Hi, I'm Lois Robinson, your new neighbor. I just bought the house next door to you." She said cheerfully as she held out her hand to shake my mother's. "It's nice to meet you Lois." My mother said as she shook hands with Lois. "I'm Ellen Johnson, and this strapping young man is my son Alex." "How do you do Mrs. Robinson." I said very respectfully as I shook her hand. "It's Ms. Robinson now Alex, and you don't have to be so formal, just call me Lois, okay?" Lois said as she smiled and winked at me. "Okay, Lois." I stammered, trying not too sound disrespectful. Since I had just finishing lifting weights and working out in my basement, I was only standing there in my gym shorts, while my pumped up upper body was exposed. Lois kept staring at me and smiling; "Alex, how would you like to make a little money. There's a lot of heavy things I need help with to get done next door." Lois said as she started causally squeezed my right bicep; "That a weak little woman like me couldn't do alone." Lois giggled. "How about Mr. Robinson, couldn't he help you with the heavy work." I asked. Lois looked very sad for a moment, and said; "My husband Rodney was killed in a car accident four years ago." "Oh I'm very sorry to hear that Lois, call on me any time you need a big strong man!" I said as I flexed my right softball sized bicep. " As Lois winked at me and felt my muscular bicep, she replied; "You could count on that Alex."............Over the next few weeks, I was spending a lot of time after school working at Lois's house. I helped her move and rearrange her furniture, carry heavy boxes up to her attic, cut her lawn and trim her bushes, just to name a few jobs I was doing for her. No matter how hard I was working, Lois always insisted that I worked topless without my shirt on because she secretly enjoyed watching my muscular arms bulge and flex as I lifted and carried heavy things for her. Then after I was finished, Lois would gently towel off my sweat from my upper body, while she gently caressed and felt my muscles. One afternoon as she was doing this, she said as she playfully squeezed my crotch; "Alex, I bet you've as just as strong down there, as your upper body." Then when I had a huge, throbbing erection while Lois squeezed my crotch, she said excitedly; "I was right on the money with that one Alex!" Then Lois would pay me $100.00 for my time. Lois paid me $100.00 every day I worked for her, no matter how long the job took, she was just a lonely older woman who really enjoyed my friendship, or so I thought at the time...........When I wasn't over Lois's house helping her, we'd both have long cell phone conversations in the evening that lasted to 11pm at night. During one of our long cell phone conversations I told Lois, who I now trusted and felt very comfortable talking to, my deep sexual feelings and primal desire to watch female body builders in action on YouTube. Not to mention ultimately wanting to feel their bulging, ripped muscles. "Oh, so you like women with big muscles Alex." Lois giggled. "Come over to my house tomorrow after school, and I'm sure we could turn that primal desire for female muscle of yours, into reality." Lois again giggled. After we finished our call, I laid in bed and wondered what Lois had meant? Did Lois know any women that she could introduce me to, that were professional female body builders? Lois's slightly curvy figure, that was always hidden under baggy sweat outfits, never came across as the type of woman who worked out lifting weights and had muscles, if she did Lois wouldn't have needed to hire me to do all the heavy work around her house. Not to mention always referring to herself as a weak little woman, while she felt and caressed my muscular arms. The next afternoon as I was getting on the school bus to come home, I received a text message from Lois, that read; "ALEX, ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THAT PRIMAL DESIRE YOU HAVE FOR FEMALE MUSCLE A REALITY? BE AT MY HOUSE IN A HALF HOUR, AND YOU'LL HAVE ALL THE FEMALE MUSCLE LUST YOU COULD HANDLE,  AND THEN SOME!" I then jumped on the school bus, and while I tried to hide my raging throbbing hard on, I couldn't wait to get to Lois's house and see what surprise she had in store for me!..........When I got off the school bus at my stop, I quickly walked down the block to Lois's house. After I entered through her back door into her kitchen, I heard a loud metal clanging sound coming up from Lois's basement, through her open basement door. When I went down Lois's basement stairs to see what was causing the loud metal clanging sound, I couldn't believe my own eyes at what I saw!!!! End Of Part 1
                                        

Comments

Popular Posts