A Surreal Marriage!-The Final Chapter!


As I was cleaning up the mess in our dining room that my now freakishly huge, muscle bound, monstrosity of a wife had made, Karen pulled into Janell's garden apartment complex and parked next to a dark blue Ford Mustang, that was parked next to Janell's red Chevy Corvette. As my wife was was getting out of her black BMW, she thought to herself; "Gee, I wonder who's visiting Janell?" Karen then used the keys that Janell had give her, and let herself in through the outer door to the small hall way inside. As my wife was getting ready to unlock the inside door, that would let her into Janell's apartment, Karen heard a lot of muffled grunting sounds coming from behind Janell's apartment door. "Boy, is that Janell a real dedicated personal trainer." My wife thought to herself; "She's even training a client at home on her day off." Then when Karen opened up Janell's apartment door my wife was very shockingly surprised at what she saw! Karen yelled at the top of her lungs; "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE JANELL?"...........My wife walked in just as Janell's hugely, ripped, engorged, black muscular body had an 8 inch dildo strapped on her vagina, while she was busy pumping away inside of Lisa's vagina, the cute young muscular blond personal trainer who had introduced my wife to Janell, that day when Karen bought her gym membership. Janell turned her head and said, in between breathing very heavy, while she continued pumping up and down on Lisa; "Oh hi girl, ya know, how I love, the white women. Thought ya be, spending the, day with, your husband." Then after both Janell and Lisa had their orgasms, Janell kissed Lisa very passionately, before she rolled off her.........While Janell tossed a towel to Lisa to wipe off her sweat and pussy juice, Janell said to my wife; "Gee, girl this is a first, ya old man never let's ya out of the house on Sundays, what gives?" "What are you talking about Janell." Karen said with a very angry look on her face. "Oh come on now girl, ya don't think you were the first bored housewife I've trained while having a lesbian sexual affair with, do you?" "I'm not?" my wife asked, now feeling very used. Then Janell and Lisa both broke out laughing, and after a moment as Janell regained her composure, she said; "Shit no girl, you've not the first, and you'll definitely not be the last." Janell chuckled. "I just love them middle aged white women, who are bored with their marriages, and are looking for something new in their lives." "What about all that talk about getting me on the professional female body building circuit, and entering me in the Ms. Olympia body building contest, was that all just a bunch bull shit Janell?" My wife asked, while she was getting even more angry. "Well girl, you did build up a great muscular female physique for ya self, but ya just a little too uncoordinated to be a professional female body builder." "WHAT!" Karen said in shock! "Girl best you could ever do, is if ya ever got that far, is possibly entering and winning an amateur female body building contest at the Y.W.C.A." Janell laughed. My wife then got so emotionally upset, that she ripped both apartment doors off their hinges, as she left Janell's apartment!...........For the next two hours straight my wife drove around town crying, when she finally realized that she ruined her perfect marriage to me, while she was being used by her personal trainer Janell. Finally after she got home, I was sitting on our living room sofa with my wife, and after Karen told me what had just happened to her at Janell's apartment, she asked me very hopefully; "Please Jeff, do you think we could fix our marriage?" "Well I'm not sure Karen." I replied; "Let me think about it for a moment." As I sat there pretending to be heavy in thought, I watched my wife squirming in her seat waiting for my decision. After I let her squirm for about five minutes, I finally said; "Okay Karen here's the deal. If you truly want to fix our marriage, you must do everything I want you to do. If you don't, then I'm going to file for a divorce." "I swear Jeff, I'll follow everything you want me to do to save our marriage, so help me god." My wife said, as she held her right hand over the left side of her, hugely, thick, engorged muscular chest..........."Okay Karen, first I want you to stop working out at that gym and building up your body. Second of all, I want you to go on a very strict diet and lose all that extra muscle weight you've gained, till you've back to your original body weight." "Yes dear I'll cancel my gym membership and start my diet tomorrow morning." Karen replied. "Good! But there's more Karen." I said with a very stern tone in my voice, that said I was the one in control of this conversation. "Next I want you to go, and stay in a drug rehab till you've totally clean from those Neutron vitamin injections that Janell was giving you. And while you've there Karen, I want you to see a physiologist and have therapy sessions, to learn and understand why you felt you needed the attention of a muscle bound African American woman, instead of your husband's." "Okay Jeff, I'll go to the drug rehab when you tell me to." My wife said as she looked down at her hands. "You'll be going tonight Karen, and I'm going to personally take you there." I said. "Yes dear." Karen said as she handed me her car keys...........A year later after Karen left the drug rehab she had lost over 80 pounds, and her 5 foot 9 inch body was back to it's original weight of 150 pounds. My wife did retain a good deal of the muscle she had once built up, but with out the extra 80 pounds, her 5 foot 9 inch 150 pound figure was even more tighter, with a few more curves. I hired a business manager, and started spending a little less time with my Graphics Design business, and a little more time at home with my wife. And Karen and I lived happily ever after! The End!

                     

Comments

Popular Posts