Why My Unemployed Ex-Wife Became A Female Body Builder!-The Final Chapter!

"Think about it Patty, for the past three and a half years, your whole life has been about this dream you've set for yourself. Don't you want to be absolutely sure you've the biggest, strongest and most muscular woman in the world? You know you'll get all kinds of resistance from the other female body builders to even let you join their little club, and as long as there is any question that you might not be far more superior then they are, they will try to find away to keep you out. Just think of all self loathing, female jealousy you'd be up against!" I paused, then asked her; "Well Patty, do you think I'm right?"..........Patty looked at me for a long time with a puzzled look on her face. Didn't she think of the consequences of breaking into the female body builder's club? "I didn't even consider that part of it Sam." Patty said; "You've are probably right! So what should we do about it?" I did hear the word {WE}, didn't I? Is Patty going to let me come along for the ride? I wondered. "Patty, if you really want me to critique and help you any way I can, I will be very happy to." I said; "But I think you are going to have to add another 80 to 110 pounds of solid muscle to embarrass the entire world of female body building into admitting that you are the queen of all female muscle on earth, and with no questions asked!" "I always did like how you think Sam." Patty said smiling warmly at me; "I've been hiding away for almost four years to build up this magnificent body, so another couple of years wouldn't really matter that much, would it?" "Not at all Patty, not at all!" I replied.........And with that, I started the quest of a life time. I moved in with Patty, so I could become her personal trainer, as well as her lover. Every day I managed her every meal, weight lifting workout, every protein supplement, and the number of steroid injections I gave her on a daily bases. I even pushed Patty to workout even harder during her weight lifting workouts, then she ever had before! As I continued watching Patty's obsession for lifting weights and building up her body grow, I wondered where it started, since she wasn't into exercising and physical fitness when we were married. Then one day during one of her large protein meals, Patty told me what got her started getting in shape lifting weights, and body building..........It all started after I separated from her, and started seeing Monica who was a professional female body builder. When Patty realized that she didn't have a snow ball's chance in hell of winning me back from Monica, while being so over weight, flabby, with a large flabby pot belly, so Patty went on the strictest diet she could find, bought all gym equipment she now had, after she bought her warehouse, Patty started her obsession with working out and lifting weights. After Patty lost her job at the Cheese Cake Factory, because her huge muscular arms were starting to scare away the customers, she just locked herself away in her warehouse, and avoided another soul, and worked out lifting weights 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, for the last 42 months straight! During these past lonely 42 months that Patty lived like a hermit, she had two dreams that fueled her growing obsession, which continued to drive her to lift weights and build up her body every day! The first, was winning me back from Monica, and the second was entering the female body building circuit. Patty had already won me back, so now she only concentrated on being the biggest, strongest and most muscular female body builder in the world!.........TWO YEARS LATER, Patty was ready for her finals. I instructed Patty to pump up every muscle on her now entire hugely, engorged, monstrously muscular body, like this was a Ms. Olympia body building contest, and I would play the judge and grade her progress. Patty walked in looking way beyond magnificent! If I had the best enhancement computer expert in the world draw up the most muscular female with no upper limits, he couldn't even come close to drawing a bigger, stronger, and more muscular body then Patty had now! Patty was now so pumped up, that her traps were as high as her ears, and her muscular pecs came up to her nose. Patty's freakishly, huge, ripped, muscular arms hung just slightly below a 90 degree angle, almost straight out from her freakishly, huge, ripped basketball sized shoulders, because they were so loaded with huge, thick, engorged muscle, and Patty couldn't get then to go any lower. And her freakishly, huge, ripped, muscular legs, "OH MY GOD!" They were so freakishly muscular, I couldn't have reached my hands around one of them and touched my finger tips together!........."Okay Patty, let's start with how much muscle mass you've added." I said; "How much do you think you've added?" "I don't have no idea Sam, since you wouldn't let me weigh or measure myself for the past two years." Patty said; "I know how you said it was to strive for more and never stop trying to get bigger and more muscular Sam, but I think I'm pretty fucking hugely muscular now!" Patty then stepped on the new heavy duty scale I had bought her, since she surpassed and broke the regular one we had a long time ago, and the three counter weights were in place, as I pushed the sliding scale weight to 423, 433, 443, 453, "OH MY GOD, PATTY'S BODY IS MORE THEN HALFWAY TO BEING 500 POUNDS OF SOLID MUSCLE!" I added the extra 100 pound counter weight, and started at 455, 460, this was fucking insane, Patty had gained 175 pounds of solid muscular weight. I pushed the weight a little more to the right, where will it ever stop? I looked over at Patty, who was grinning from ear to ear! Or at least I thought she was, since I couldn't see her lower face because of her freakishly huge, thickly, ripped muscular pecs. I continued to push the weight; 465, 470, 475, 480, 495, "OH MY GOD, PATTY IS GOING TO PASS 500 POUNDS!" Finally, five hundred and fifteen pounds!!! Patty screamed with delight; "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT SAM, PRETTY FUCKING AWESOME HUH?"............It was a good thing that both of us were nude when I was judging Patty, because my huge throbbing cock started shooting sperm at the mere thought of such a freakishly, huge muscular female beast standing right in front of me! Patty just smiled again, and said; "Sam, I thought you would probably hold out until I did this!" Patty then did a double bicep pose that towered two gigantically muscular mountains above her head, by at least a foot and a half! I reached over to place the tape measure around one of Patty's gigantic, engorged muscular arms, and I needed a ladder to reach the top of it! I wrapped the tape measure around her incredible gigantically, mountainous muscular right arm, so sensually that it was like fantastic foreplay. When the ends of the tape measure met, it read; "89.5 inches!" Then I had orgasm number 2, but this one lasted even longer, and Patty caught me in her gigantically, mountainous, engorged muscular arms as I fell off the ladder. Then she sucked my cock clean of all it's shooting sperm! Nothing is as sexy as hugely, ripped, engorged muscular biceps on a woman. It's the biggest turn on of them all!!.........Patty's chest, back, and lats were monstrously muscular as well! Patty held one end of the tape measure in the grand canyon of her freakishly, huge, muscular pecs, the dept had been between 20-25 inches deep of freakishly, huge, engorged pectoral muscles, to reach her sternum. When the tape measure ends finally met, I shouted in pure excitement; "132 INCHES, THAT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME PATTY!!!" Patty just groaned sexually, while she let out an orgasmic scream! Now for Patty's thighs and calves. Patty had to straddle her stance out as far as she could, so I could get the tape measure around one of her, gigantically, monstrous, thick muscular legs. I was running my arm between her hugely, gigantic, muscular thighs, when the thought of her squeezing me and crushing my arm occurred. Then I had another major orgasm! When I finally got the tape measure to meet at both ends, it read; "66 inches!" Does anyone realize how big 66 inches really is? If I took the tape measure and measured a 5 foot 6 inch person from top to bottom, then laid the tape measure in a circle on the floor, it would be bigger then an exercise ball at a gym. NOW THAT'S FUCKING HUGE! Patty's freakishly huge, muscular diamond shaped calves,  were balled up so big, that they were the size of beach ball. When I reached around to measure them, Patty stood on her tip toes and increased their size by at least 6 inches, and they measured at 38 inches!..........As I stood up, Patty looked at me and said; "Sam, I'm ready to take on the female body building circuit with a vengeance. And here is your present for all your hard work." Then Patty went into the most muscular pose, that blew away anything else I've ever seen in my entire life! I then had the longest sexual orgasm that I had ever experienced in my life! I finally composed myself and said; "Patty, now you've ready!" "Great!" Patty replied, as she scooped me up in her freakishly, huge, thick, muscular arms, and carried me to the bedroom, where I had the best muscle sex of my life! The End!              
                                      

Comments

Popular Posts