Erica's Evil Amazon Transformation!-1

For the past five years Erica and I had been neighbors who had lived across the hall from each other in the same garden apartment complex. Erica was a very plain looking, nerdy, thin little woman who stood about 5 foot 3 inches in height and couldn't have weighed more then 90 pounds. Erica's body was so thin, that she had the physique of a stick figure, with a flat chest, thin arms and legs that looked like twigs, and a flat ass. As much as I wasn't physically attracted to Erica, we did become friends and went out a couple of times. I thought of Erica as a platonic friend but she felt different about me, and was starting to have a sexual attraction towards me......One evening we were at Burger King having a hamburger, on our way home from the movies. As we were sitting in the restaurant eating, Erica just came out and asked me point blank; "Don, what type of woman are you attracted to?" "Huh?" I asked as I was distracted by two sexy female body builders, who had just entered the restaurant and was standing by the counter ordering their meals. Erica looked down at her thin twig like arms, as she said almost in a whisper; "Oh, I see Don, why would you want a weakling for a girl friend, when you could have a super woman." "You say something Erica?" I asked, as I turned my attention back to Erica, after the two female body builders had left the restaurant with their take out orders. "Never mind Don, it wasn't anything important." Erica replied, as she drank her chocolate shake.........Erica never full explained to me what she did for a living. I knew she was a chemist, who worked in a government laboratory, but since Erica's job required her to have a high security clearance, she really couldn't discuss what she did. Erica, who wasn't the type of woman to give up easy on anything that she pursued, and wanted to be in a relationship with me so badly, that she was more then willing to change her body, and she knew exactly how she could do it! Up until six months ago, Erica had been working on the X-5000 project as the head chemist. The X-5000 was a super strength serum that was being developed for the military, which could transform the average woman into a super strong female Marine! The X-5000 serum was proving fantastic results on the white mice that Erica and her assistant were testing on, but the government pulled their funding and canceled out the project before Erica and her assistant had the chance to test it on a human woman. Erica decided that she was going to use her home chemistry set and make a batch of X-5000, to become my perfect super woman!...........Four days later, Erica called me and asked me to come over to her apartment. When she answered her door, Erica said with a big smile on her face; "Don, tonight I'm going to make your sexual fantasy come true!" Then Erica took my hand and after she closed the front door behind us, Erica led me into her guest bedroom. In Erica's guest bedroom to the left, sat a table with a chemistry set on top, that had two large glass globes. The large glass on the left had a dark blue liquid bubbling inside it, and the large glass globe on the right had a yellow liquid bubbling inside of it. Both Large globes had hoses that went into a V shaped adapter, and at the end of that V shaped adapter was a knob. To the right of the table that held this weird looking chemistry set, was a big chalk board that had some strange chemistry equation written all over it. "What's all this Erica?" I asked sounding very confused, while I wondered why she brought me in here. "I've perfected a special serum Don, that will transform my skinny little weakling girlie body, into one powerful amazon super woman, just to make you happy darling." Erica replied with a very big smile on her face...........Erica then held an empty 12 ounce glass beaker underneath the bottom of the V shaped adapter and turned the knob. When both the bubbling yellow and the bubbling blue liquids mixed together, they came out the bottom of the V shaped adapter in a dark emerald green liquid that filled the 12 once beaker. As this emerald green liquid, was violently bubbling while emerald green smoke rose from the top of the beaker, Erica picked up the beaker that held the dark emerald green liquid and said; "Here's to our new relationship darling, cheers!" Erica then drank the dark emerald green liquid in the gulps! "Aw! tastes minty, like mouth wash." Erica said as she put down the empty 12 once glass beaker on the table next to her chemistry set. Then an ebbing, throbbing sensation started pulsating through out Erica's body!..............The sensation was barely noticeable at first to Erica, but a moment later Erica was bent over in pain while she held her hands on her stomach, from increasingly painful cramps. As I watched in horror, while Erica continued doubling over in pain, I said; "Erica you want me to call 911 and get you ambulance to take you to the hospital?" "NO!" Erica growled like a wild animal, as she suddenly felt a new found strength cursing throughout her body! Erica then growled like a wolf baying at the full moon, while her face had an angry look of rage on it. Erica noticeably gritted her teeth and turned away from me, while she leaned on the table that supported her chemistry set for support. Erica's body started to dry heave as I walked towards her, only to be stopped in my tracks by another wild animal growl from her. Erica's knees started to buckle as a whimper escaped from her lips, while she hits the table with her right fist. "D-Don, AHHGH, please leave, I must have made a wrong calculation with the serum." A very distressed Erica growls! "I can't stop it! I'm changing Don!" "Erica, I want to help you, just tell me what I should do." I said as I begin to walk towards her again, but I was halted by Erica who raised her hand in protest; "UNGH, NO DON, GO AWAY, RUN!!! Erica growled at me, her voice gaining an unknown gruff tone. Then I couldn't help noticing, that Erica's finger nails had grown darker while her fingers looked thicker, in fact both of Erica's hands looked swollen and more muscular. I then walked over to the other side of room, while I realized that there wasn't anything I could do, but stand and watch to see what happens next!...........As I continued to watch Erica's transformation, a mixture of sweat and spittle started to puddle underneath her gasping body. Again, Erica hits her right fist on the table and yells; "AHCK! OH GOD, DOES THIS HURT LIKE HELL!" Then Erica's shoulders jerked forward. While I noticed how Erica's white short sleeve, button down blouse, had sweat stains that clung to her back like a second skin, as the bones in Erica's spine began to protrude along her back, and stretching underneath her creamy white skin. Then Erica's knees buckle, while she leans her stomach on the table as a loud; "CRACKING!" sound begin to accompany Erica's protruding vertebrae. Erica's vertebrae seemed to be growing, stretching Erica's body, making her even taller. As I continued to watch in pure amazement, as Erica is now seemingly lost in a delirium of pain, as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, while she was gasping and drooling through her open mouth. Erica's new long rough finger nails dig into the finish of the table, carving grooves into it's finish. Then Erica's back starts to inflate as newly found slabs of thick bulging muscles start to assert themselves! Erica's white, short sleeve button down blouse begins to rip at her shoulders as her collar bone had lengthened and her deltoids begin to swell and grow. Erica's body then lurches forward again, as her knees start straightening as the cuffs of her rapidly tightening French cut jeans are now midway up her calves! Erica's formerly 5 foot 3 inch height, had now grown close to 6 feet, by my own estimations.............."ENGHH, ENGHHH!" Was all Erica could say through this painful transformation! Erica's normally light brown hair started turning a very dark red auburn color, as well as her now bushier eye brows! Erica continued gritting her teeth as she pushes against the side of the table, like she was trying to push a car. I continued to feel useless in this situation, as I looked on speechless, while the loud sound of ripping material filled the room from the back of Erica's white short sleeve, button down blouse, while more holes appeared as her muscles started to grow! Erica then thrashes her now very long auburn red hair about as she violently shakes her head back and forth, as her legs begin to assert themselves! Erica's now heart shaped calves are pulsating with power, as they grow thicker with muscle while her shins lengthen even more! Erica's sneakers finally give up under the pressure as her growing feet ripped through their material. Erica's toe nails had taken on the same rough, darker, thicker look that her finger nails had, while Erica's feet looked just as swollen and muscular as well!...........Erica then growls; "OH THE PAIN IS SO FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE!" As a loud, "CRUNCHING!" sound is heard from her hips. Erica's hips are spreading out, as they violently rip out of the seams of her French cut jeans. Erica's now left pants leg surrenders first, as it rips along the rear pocket and the inseam, revealing thick slabs of quadriceps muscles. Then not to be out done, Erica's right pants leg followed as those out seams gave away as well, displaying her right quad that was bulging out with glistening sweat and power! Erica continues to growl incoherently like a wolf baying at a full moon, as her face grimaces in pain, while her leather belt finally pops off after the buckle gave way from under the pressure. Erica's sweat flooded her now bushier auburn red brows, as they continued to grow even more thicker and even a more darker auburn red. Erica's cheek bones now start to rise as her face starts to develop more primitive features. All the while as I stood there continuing to watch Erica's monstrous amazon transformation, I was totally amazed, yet shocked at the same time, at this strange but awesome sight unfolding before me! End Of Part 1
                                                                       

Comments

Popular Posts