Erica's Evil Amazon Transformation!-The Final Chapter!

All the while as I stood there continuing to watch Erica's monstrous amazon transformation, I was very amazed, yet shocked at the same time, at this strange but awesome sight unfolding before me.......As I now continued to look in total in horror at the now 6 foot 5 inch Erica, who's now even thick bushier eye brows and hair had darkened even more into a very fiery auburn red, while the length of her hair had grown all the way down to her huge muscular ass. Erica's white short sleeve, button down blouse had now risen and was mid-drift on her upper body which showed her stomach becoming even harder and even more muscular with a thick growing set of muscular abs, with each passing breath she took. Before long, a very thickly muscular set of a twelve pack set of abs was clearly visible. Now foaming at the mouth like a mad dog with rabies, Erica explodes into a huge rage as she begins slamming both her fists on the table that held her chemistry set. Every time Erica slammed her fists on the table, her hands continued to expand, gaining muscle along with her forearms and biceps! I just stood by, watching now in horror, with my mouth agape. As the table begins to splinter, while Erica's chemistry set falls off the table from the vibration, causing glass and chemicals to break and spill everywhere! The buttons start to pop off Erica's white, short sleeve button down blouse one at a time, while it begins to relent even more, and stretches along her short sleeves under the pressure of her now 14 inch chiseled, engorged muscular biceps. Erica's new giant fists continues to slam on the table, till finally she smashes it to a pile of broken wood..........Erica then drops to her knees as thick blue veins are visibly pulsating in her now thickly engorged muscular neck, which had now swelled up to 25 inches. As I continue to watch my now unrecognizable friend, as she was breathing heavy trying to catch her own breath, Erica's torso finally decided to join in the transformation! Erica's now 22 inch, chiseled, engorged muscular biceps had shredded the short sleeves of her white blouse, while Erica's bra was beginning to grow very tight, as thick plates of engorged pectoral muscle began to surge and swell out. Thick blue veins started crisscrossing Erica's thickly engorged muscular neck, as she pumped her hugely engorged muscular pecs absent minded. Erica's thickly engorged muscular pecs weren't the only things that enlarged and grew, as her breasts also began to assert themselves as well! Erica then closed her eyes as she seems more calm, while her more feminine features start to develop. Then there was a loud, "SNAP!" sound as both of Erica's bra straps break away and her bare bowling ball sized muscular shoulders can be seen. Erica's breasts have grown from her normal slightly flat chest, to what I could only have imagined to be a 44 triple "D" and they were still growing, and destroying what was left of her bra and white blouse........Now at the height of 6 foot 8 inches, the extremely muscular amazon Erica dwarfs my 5 foot 10 inch height. Erica now grabs me by my belt buckle and lifts me up off my two feet, till we are both face to face! Erica then growls at me with a deep monstrous, inhumanly tone in her voice, while spittle was drooling out of the corner of her mouth; "Don, do you know how long I've dreamed of having you sexually? Well tonight darling, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you so hard, that you'll need a week to recover from tonight's love making!" No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't budge the now amazon Erica's powerful strong grip, and as Erica's grip begins to intensify even tighter, I could feel my belt buckle ready to just give away from under her amazon strength!..........."D-Don?" A growling, but tender voice come from the now engorged muscular, hulking amazon Erica. The now engorged, muscular amazon monster that Erica had become, looks directly into my eyes, as her piercing own blue eyes flashed with super human strength; "Don, I'm now going to take you into my bedroom, and make love to you, like no other woman ever had!" Then the engorged, muscular, hulking amazon Erica carried me across the hall to her bedroom, and after she ripped off my clothes, she straddled me underneath her engorged muscular legs, and rode me very fast and hard, like cowboy riding a busting bronco, till the monstrous hulking Erica had such a powerful orgasm, that she howled like a wolf baying at the moon, and I just blacked out from exhaustion!.........The next morning when I awoke in Erica's bed, I was so sore as hell and very black and blue, that I looked like I had just gotten out of a major car crash! "Get up sleepy head." Erica said cheerfully in her normal voice, as she walked in with two cups of coffee and handed me one. Erica was now back to her very plain, thin little 90 pound, weakling 5 foot 3 inch self. In between taking sips of her coffee, Erica asked; "Did you have fun last night with me Don?" "Yes and I found it very interesting Erica, but please never drink that serum again, okay? I really like you just the way you are." I said. "We'll see Don, we'll see." Erica said as a wicked smile crossed her face. The End!                              

Comments

Popular Posts