A Mature Woman's Muscles!-2

Lois's finished basement, which I've never been in before, was completely furnished with even more state of the art, high tech weight lifting and exercise equipment then Gold's Gym had! In the middle of all this exercise equipment, Lois, who was wearing an old white T-shirt that had a faded blue stencil across her huge breasts, read; TOMS RIVER REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 1994, with the sleeves cut off to display a pair of hugely, thick engorged muscular arms, and her old white T-shirt was tied and knotted just below her huge breasts to display a solid set of a twelve pack set abs, that looked like they were carved out of stone. The light blue spandex bicycle shorts Lois was wearing, displayed her hugely, thick muscular, engorged legs beautifully. While I was trying to comprehend what was going on here in her finished basement, Lois was laying on her back on a heavy duty weight lifting bench, while she was bench pressing a very heavy barbell that must have held at least 300 pounds of steel weight disks. As I continued watching Lois's hugely, thick, engorged muscular arms pumping up and down doing bench presses, I thought to myself; "This is the same woman for the past two weeks since we met, that referred to herself as a weak little woman, who needed a man to lift and do all the heavy work around her house? Hell, Lois wasn't a weak little woman at all, she was a FREAKING SUPER WOMAN!"............ As I continued to watch in total amazement, as Lois finished up her last set of reps, you could tell she was really feeling the burn, as she grunted out; "96, aah,97, aah, aah, 98, aah, aah, aah, 99, aah, aah, aah, aah, 100!" Then there was a loud clanging sound, Lois set the heavy steel barbell back in it's cradle on the weight bench. As Lois grabbed a towel and started toweling off her sweat, she turned to me and said as a big warm smile crossed her face; "Hi Alex, you've right on time. I love a man who doesn't keep a woman waiting." Then Lois got off the weight bench and walked up to me, since we were the same height, she stared directly into my eyes, as her warm smile grew even larger on her face, Lois knew that she was the right woman to fulfill my primal desire to have muscle sex with a female body builder, and she cooed;
"So baby, what do you think of your female muscle fantasy finally coming true?" Before I could reply, because I was still trying to comprehend what was happening here, and the sudden change from the Lois I thought knew, to the now muscular goddess Lois that was now standing directly in front of me. Lois then put her two hugely, thick, engorged muscular arms around my neck, and pulled me closer to her, and as she was kissing me very passionately, Lois steered my body towards her heavy duty weight bench, where she sat me down, then after our long passionate kiss was finish, Lois sat down beside me............"Alex, you haven't answered my question baby, about your female muscle fantasy finally coming through." Lois cooed again. "How, how did this happen?" I stammered. "Oh you mean about me being so big and strong baby?" Lois asked, as she raised her right fist towards her head, causing her hugely, thick, engorged, muscular right arm to bulge up into two levels, a cantaloupe size bicep with a soft ball sized cap on top! As Lois continued to flex her engorged muscular arm in front of my face which was above my eye level, I noticed her engorged thick blue veins bulging out tightly right underneath her white skin, pulsating like a living, breathing organism, feeding blood to her gigantic muscular arm. I had to use both of my hands to get around Lois's arm and when I reached out to touch it, her steely muscular arm was as hard as iron! Lois then asked me as she lowered her right, hugely, thick, engorged muscular arm, so she could untie her pony tail and let her long Raven black hair fall to her bowling ball sized muscular shoulders; "Well Alex, am I everything in your primal desire to watch a female body builder in action and ultimately touch one, and believe me baby you'll be touching me a lot more later on, sexual fantasy?"..........."You've that and a lot more Lois." I said; "But when did you start building up your body, and why did you pretend to be a weak little woman when we met?" "Oh that Alex, well since I started lifting weights and building up my body, even though a lot of men think they've attracted to muscular women and have fantasies about them, I've noticed how intimated most men really get when they meet a real strong, muscular woman. That's why when I'm out in public I only where baggy sweat outfits, because I feel very uncomfortable when men stare at me. But last night during our phone conversation, when you told me about your secret, sexual fantasy about muscular women, I thought to myself, since Alex already got to know me as a friend, he'd love to worship my muscular body, so here we are baby!"............."After my husband Rodney was killed in a car crash, I accidentally started body building Alex." Lois said. "I don't understand Lois, either you intended to start lifting weights to build up your body, or you didn't. How could you accidentally start body building?" I said. "Well the night of the car accident when my husband Rodney was killed." Lois said; "We were driving home from a New Years Eve party early in the morning on January 1, 2008. I shouldn't have let Rodney drive after he had been drinking, but I was pretty well buzzed as well, and it didn't matter to me at the time. Back then, I wasn't muscular or into lifting weights and body building, but I did have a very curvy, well above average figure. Rodney fell asleep behind the wheel, and our car hit the concrete divider on the New Jersey Turnpike, and flipped and rolled 15 feet. Rodney was dead on a arrival when we got to the hospital, but I miraculously had survived. Even though I had survived the car crash, my spinal cord had been broken in the car accident, and I would have be a paraplegic, if I didn't have a special, experimental medical transplant." Lois paused for effect.............."The experimental medical transplant, was a special fiber optics spinal cord, that held amazing healing powers once it was activated. After my fiber optics spinal cord surgery, I was up and around in a week doing exercises in rehab. They had me riding an exercise bike to strengthen my legs, and lift 2 pound dumbbells to strengthen my arms. Two weeks later as I was getting dressed to leave the hospital and go home, I noticed that my legs were more well toned, and slightly more muscular then they were before. Then I noticed the two bumps on my otherwise thin arms. When I flexed my right arm, a bicep muscle the size of a golf ball popped up on it, and when I felt it, it was as hard as a rock! I decided right then and there, to see how far the amazing healing powers of my new fiber optic spinal cord could take me, so I went out and got a gym membership at Gold's Gym............A week after I started working out in the weight room, I had the body of a feather weight professional female body builder. A month later, I had the body of a heavy weight professional female body builder. All the male body builders at the gym who saw me on a daily bases building up my body at such an accelerated rate, started challenging me to arm wrestling and weight lifting competitions at the gym, but no matter how big and muscular they were, none of them ever came close, and I won every time. Finally, everyone at the gym started treating me like I was an outcast, so after getting tired of feeling like an outcast after a couple of years, I stopped going to Gold's Gym, I bought this house which appealed to me because of the finished basement, set up my own private home gym, we met and that's how we ended up sitting on my weight bench Alex." Lois paused, as she took a deep breath, that swelled her already huge chest another two sizes bigger, then after she exhaled, Lois put her hugely, thick, engorged muscular left arm around my waist and pulled me closer to her, and again kissed me very passionately, then while our faces were still close, Lois playfully growled; "PUMPING IRON MAKES ME SO HORNY BABY. LET'S GO UP STAIRS AND AFTER I TAKE A SHOWER, I'LL LET YOU WORSHIP AND MUSCLE LUST THE HELL OUT OF ME!" Then Lois scooped me up in her hugely, thick, engorged muscular arms, and carried me all the way upstairs to her bedroom. End Of Part 2                                            

Comments

Popular Posts