A Surreal Marriage!-3


Until early in April on a Sunday morning my wife was able to keep her two deep dark secrets private, till every thing literally came out into the open. Even though my wife was very busy these days working out at the gym to get in shape to enter the professional female body building circuit, having a lesbian sexual affair with her personal trainer Janell, and partying with their lesbian muscle women friends, Karen still took pride in having very a clean and spotless house. Since the gym was closed on Sundays, my wife stayed home, as if for nothing else, to give me the illusion that everything was normal in our marriage. On this particular Sunday morning, my wife was busy cleaning our house. As Karen was vacuuming the living room, I was in my den working on a business contract on my lap top computer that I was going to have a new client sign on Monday morning. "Jeff!, Jeff could you come into the living room, I need some help please!" Karen called me from down the hall. "Coming honey, I'll be right there." I called back as I got up from behind my desk, and started walking towards the door.............As I entered our living room, my wife was standing there next to the silent vacuum. Karen was wearing a very tight, pink long sleeve, button down blouse, and a pair of baggy jeans, that didn't look so baggy on her any more. As I saw how tight my wife's clothes were getting on her these days, I thought to myself; "I definitely have to talk Karen into joining weight watchers to lose some weight." "What can I do for you honey?" I asked. "Jeff, could you please move that heavy oak coffee table for me, so I could vacuum underneath it." Karen said. "OK, I'll give it a try." I said, as I bent down to try and move our heavy oak coffee table. As I was struggling to move our heavy oak coffee table, which weighed at least a hundred pounds or more, after a few minutes my wife who was getting very impatient totally forgot herself, that she was keeping her muscular physique a secret from me, and Karen pushed me away as she said; "Never mind Jeff, I'll do it myself." Then as my wife grabbed each end of the heavy oak coffee table and slowly started to lift it up, I couldn't believe my own eyes! The pink material of Karen's long sleeves started to grow very tight around her arms, as her hugely, thick round biceps started to swell up underneath, while at the same time the back of my wife's very tight, pink long sleeve, button down blouse, started to rip up the middle from the pressure of her muscular back, as she started slowly lifting up the heavy oak coffee table. When my wife finally hoisted the heavy oak coffee table up in the air, her very tight, pink long sleeve, button down blouse ripped completely in half up her thickly muscular back, at the same time Karen's hugely, thick muscular biceps ripped out of their sleeves! "HOLY SHIT KAREN! WHEN DID YOU GET THOSE MUSCLES!" I asked totally surprised at what I had just witnessed. That's when my wife sat me down, and told me how she joined The Women's Body Design Clinic 9 months ago, and met her personal trainer Janell, who helped her get into such great physical shape. My wife even told me how she wanted to get into the female body building circuit, and enter the Ms. Olympia body building contest. Karen wasn't going to tell me about how she was having a lesbian sexual affair with her personal trainer Janell, but when I noticed that my wife wasn't wearing her wedding band, and even that white ring band mark was missing on Karen's ring finger, I asked; "Honey where's your wedding band?" That's when Karen put her face in her hands and started crying hard, as she said through her sobbing; "Oh, I'm so sorry Jeff, but I'm not sure if I'm in love with you any more." Then my wife told me the rest of her secret life!.........Even though my wife was having a lesbian sexual affair with her personal trainer Janell, Karen didn't move out of our house. My wife continued to sleep in our guest room, while she went to the gym 6 days a week to workout out, and stayed out late Saturday nights partying with Janell, and the rest of her lesbian female body builder girl friends, and every Sunday morning, Karen would stay home and continue to keep our house very clean and spotless, and have a lovely Sunday dinner cooked, which we sat down and had together. My wife, who told me she wasn't in love with me anymore, since Karen started having her lesbian sexual affair with her personal trainer Janell, never mentioned to me about getting divorced. Instead, Karen thought that we should both have an open marriage for awhile, and see how that worked out for us, before we talked about getting a divorce. My wife even encouraged me to get a girl friend. Despite the problems that were going on in our marriage these days, I was still very much in love with my wife, and I really didn't want to cheat on Karen, even though she gave me her permission to do so. Even though I agreed, just to make my wife happy, I just intended to sit back for awhile and see where this weird situation in our marriage was going. I figured that my wife was just going through a female mid-life crisis, and was only having a lesbian sexual affair with her personal trainer Janell on the rebound, but why Karen kept working out building up her body and lifting weights, that was another matter altogether!............Over the next couple of months, since I now knew what Karen was up to, building up her body lifting weights at the gym, while she was having a lesbian sexual affair with her personal trainer Janell, my wife no long tried to hide her muscular development from me, in fact Karen no longer could! My wife's body was now becoming so huge and freakishly muscular, that Karen's clothes looked so ridiculously small and tight on her hugely, engorged muscular body. Karen had to cut off all the long and short sleeves on every one of her blouses and T-shirts, to make room for her huge, engorged muscular arms, while my wife also had to cut the legs off every pair a jeans she owned, all the way up to the top of her hugely, engorged muscular thighs, so Karen had jeans that would fit her. Even after my wife altered her clothes to fit her freakishly muscular body better, there was always the chance of buttons popping off one of her blouses if Karen accidentally inhaled too deeply, or the extremely tight material ripping up the back of one of her blouses or T-shirts, if my wife stretched or bent her hugely, engorged muscular arms just the right way!..................Nine months ago, I would have considered my wife's 5 foot 9 inch body to be a very curvy, normal feminine shape for an attractive 38 year old woman. But when Janell's influence took hold of my wife's emotional feelings, after Karen joined The Women's Body Design Clinic, my wife was now the huge, freakishly muscular monster, that I had to live with. From the beginning that I found out my wife had been secretly lifting weights and building up her body, I found Karen's extreme musculature very repulsive! Finally one day after I got tired of seeing my wife's hugely, engorged muscles, with their thick blue veins bulging out all over her arms and legs, when I'd find Karen doing pull ups on anyone of our door frames, or doing leg lifts with 100 pound ankle weights when I was at home..........So one Sunday over our weekly dinner together, I finally had to tell my wife what I really thought; "Karen, when we first met, I found your body very attractive, and for the past ten years that we've been married I continued to find it very attractive, until you turned it into that muscle bound monstrosity, that now sitting across the table from me." "What Jeff, you don't find me attractive anymore?" My wife said with growing anger, as she slammed both her fists down hard and smashed our heavy oak dining room table to rubble. Then Karen smiled wickedly, as she stood up quickly from her dining room chair, which fell backwards and landed on it's back, while my wife said with a very nasty tone in her voice; "Well Jeff I'm doing this for Janell and myself, not for you!" Then my wife lied trying to make me jealous; "In fact Janell and I've been talking about me moving into her apartment with her, and since you find my gorgeous muscular body so repulsive, I'm going to do just that!" Then my wife stormed out of our house, and I heard Karen rev ed up the motor on her car, and the sound of Karen's car tires screeched loudly, as she drove away. And I wouldn't see my wife again, till a few hours later, when Karen returned from Janell's apartment, begging me for my forgiveness and wanting to come back to our marriage. End Of Part 3                               

Comments

Popular Posts